Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
Barefoot's moscato is always on the menu for our twice monthly girl's night. we're obsessed! goes perfect with desserts or by itself.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
I think this is a very good wine. It's sweet and very relaxing to drink. I would rather drink the pink moscato but if that's not available, the regular moscato works too!
Christie L.
Christie L.
Richmond Hill
Taste amazing chilled! It is one of my go to wines every time I go to the store. Usually buy 4 bottles at a time, addictive!
Marina S.
Marina S.
Williamsville, NY
I love this wine, if you don't like sweet wine than this wine will not be for you. But for those that like sweet wine give this a shot, its very easy to drink!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Love this Moscato for those moments when you need something a little sweet and bursting with flavor. I was pleasantly surprised by its taste!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This is tasty! A nice sweet wine :) it takes quite a bit to get you drunk, but it's good for a social drink....or two
Christina H.
Christina H.
La Plata, MD
This is one of my favorite Mocato's. I love the Barefoot wines and it's nice to be able to buy a bottle of wine for under $20 that still tastes amazing. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
I love Barefoot! It's got the best of both worlds, it's cheap and tastes delicious!!! It is a tad bit too sweet for me but for a moscato it really is a good buy. You can't go wrong with this brand!
Lianna C.
Lianna C.
If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Selina M.
Selina M.
Orlando, FL
Can we say absolute favorite? They even have a red moscato now. These are to die for! Love having the girlfriends over for a wine night with Barefoot! <3
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?