Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Kings Mtn, NC

I love Barefoot's Moscato!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Oakland , Ca

I love the taste & price is this moscato. I love dessert wines. Even if it isn't with dessert. LOL
Angelia R.
Angelia R.
Grove City, OH

Perfect wine to have after a long day at work and it does not hit you too hard in the pocket book. Be sure to chill it before you drink it though.
Andris G.
Andris G.

My favorite right here and the most amazing thing is that it's cheap under ten buck perfect for a date night movie night or just outdoor BBQ is wine is really light and sweet perfect for people who like soft and sweet wines I really love the pink one too and I think you can get at target or at the drugstore
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Mililani, HI

I do not know much about wine but this is the only wine I ever really enjoy drinking. It is sweet and refreshing. It is also budget friendly.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites.. if you are looking for nice fruity wine then i recommend this one
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Sioux Falls, SD

Barefoot Moscato is fruity and light--a tasty dessert wine. It is not the highest quality, but for the price you pay, it is a great value.
Juli Z.
Juli Z.
Noblesville , IN

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine. It is light and refreshing with a sweet, fruity flavor. Love it!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

I love this barefoot moscato i actually just finished a bottle yesterday! the wine is soo sweet and elegant almost taste like lychee :) i like to turn this into a slush and drink it from a martini glass! so refreshing!
Clermont, FL

This is my favorite wine. I am not a big wine drinker but will drink Barefoot's Moscato. It has a sweet taste and doesn't have a bitter after taste.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now