Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL

Im not a moscato drinker its just waaaaay to sweet for my taste buds! I do LOVE Barefoot though! All their wine is a good price and I never have to break the bank to get it!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Bethel, CT

I love moscato, My Favorite wine, It gives me the buzz i need, and my all time favorite is the Pink Bottle. Its smoove
Liliana C.
Liliana C.

I love to take a sip of my moscato every now & then and this one is great so far I'm pleased with the taste
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Marietta, GA

I love moscato, and Barefoot's moscato is great! The price will keep your wallet happy, and the wine will make you just as happy! :)
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
North Wales, PA

This is a regular choice of mine. It's sweet and refreshing. When I can't make up my mind on what to get, this is my go to.
Cori H.
Cori H.
Pittsburgh, PA

My favorite summer wine! Alot of my friends request me to bring this to parties. It is Cold and crisp! Goes great as a desert wine or with a light dinner : )
Reyna T.
Reyna T.
Escondido, CA

Love this wine I can drink a couple of bottles by myself if I had the chance. its not too sweet but just right
Bertha B.
Bertha B.
West Berlin, NJ

This is the first wine I had and fell in love with. It's sweet and mellow just like I like it and doesn't have an aftertaste.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Wichita, KS

If I am looking to not spend much on a bottle of wine, this moscato is great. It is sweet and refreshing at a great price.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX

I love an inexpensive wine that tastes great! Moscato is a sweet wine that's perfect for a summer night. It's light, fruity and delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now