BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lori M.
Davis, CA
If you are going to have a group of young drinkers, non-winos, or people who really enjoy sweet wines this is a win. If you're not into sweet wines, you will find it syrupy. I can easily drink a bottle of this to myself.
Josh M.
Rochester, NY
Just right for lovers of sweet white wine. The price is reasonable, it's easy to find at spirit/wine stores, and the taste is perfect for a cozy night watching at home.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
This is a very affordable great tasting wine. I am very picky when it comes to wines and by far this is my favorite. Its way better when served chilled.
Laura V.
Compton, CA
Taste good and it's affordable but it gets me sleepy so fast but I think all wines do that.....I would but again as I haved for get together a and stuff
Jennifer C.
Meadville, PA
I am in college and obviously on a tight budget and this is the perfect wine!! I love almost every type of this brand, but I really enjoy moscato in particular. Light and refreshing, nice to just have a glass and relax with.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
This one is ok, sweet enough, but not the best, obviously the price has something to do with that. Overall not a bad choice for a sweet white
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
By far my fav wine! I can sit down and drink a bit the by myself. There is absolutely nothing like having a glass of this and taking a hot bubble bath ♡
Anne D.
Milwaukee, WI
Definitely a good choice for the newly 21 crowd, inexpensive and easily accessible. For a girls night or casual get together it would be a good choice, however this would not be a good choice for a more formal get together.
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN
Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV
Im like many and love wine so naturally you try a lot and find what you like. I had to search for a moscoto that I love and this is it. It doesn't have that bitter aftertaste like many wines do.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?