BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan B.
Coweta, OK
This is by far the best Moscato I have tried. The price is extremely reasonable and the taste is so light and perfect! The pink is just as good and even the bubbly is great for a champagne subsitute
Diana K.
Florissant, MO
I would be lying if I said that this isn't the star of my Wine Wednesdays. It is easily my favorite wine and pretty close to my favorite drink. It has a sweet taste and goes well with most things.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Whitney E.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Moscato! It is so cheap but such a tasty drink! It is one you definitely have to be careful drinking or you won't realize it's almost empty! Hope you try it out! :)
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH
Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love moscato! And for a cheaper wine I think this tastes pretty good! If I'm in the mood but don't have a budget for a more expensive brand barefoot is my go to brand!
Brittney N.
Llano, TX
Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Kerry T.
Macedonia, OH
Barefoot is the best because you can get a bottle for $7-12. Moscato is way too sweet for me now. I graduated to Riesling (still sweet) or Pinot. More than 2 glasses gives me a killer hangover.
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Kayla M.
San Antonio , Tx
Very sweet, cheap wine. All Barefoot wines are fair priced and easy to find. If you're ever questioning what kind of wine to buy for someone- Barefoot is a great way to go. Moscato is my favorite
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?