BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa M.
This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Natalie D.
Erlanger, KY
My husband and I drink a lot of different wines. We are wine club members at our local vineyard. We love this wine.Its sweat and smooth its a great started wine if you are just starting of with wine.
Crystal L.
Garfield, NJ
This is my favorite brand to make Moscato. Actually, all of Barefoot's wines are delicious. Their Moscato is light, crisp and delicious. It will not break your bank either.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet and fresh and pairs perfectly with any meal. I love to drink a glass of Barefoot at night while winding down and watching TV.
Brenda M.
West Sacramento, CA
I have tried many different brands of wine and found this wine to not only be affordable but tasty. It is good to keep a spare bottle in the fridge for unexpected visitors. Affordable and nice taste.
Paola D.
Greenville, NC
If you are a fan of sweet wines with hints of fruits then this is definitely for you! Whether it's this or the pink moscato, barefoot takes the cake with it. Best taste of many I've tried!!! Must buy!
Brianna S.
I love Barefoot! It's got the best of both worlds, it's cheap and tastes delicious!!! It is a tad bit too sweet for me but for a moscato it really is a good buy. You can't go wrong with this brand!
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I love this wine. It has a light fruity taste and very refreshing. I have it by itself or as a mixed cocktail. You cant beat the price either. I always have a bottle at home.
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH
I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Amber B.
Cordova, TN
I didn't even like wine, until I discovered Barefoot Moscato! I have been a wino ever since. It's a cheap wine and (in my opinion) taste much better than the competitors that cost significantly more.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?