Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,700 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a fantastic drink! Easy and affordable! Top notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easiest wine drink around.
I am obsessed. I used to only drink flavored moscato until I tried this and it is delicious. Best wine I have ever drank.
Its a pretty good bargain and it taste actually good although I'm usually not into sweet tasting wine!
Very cheap wine, sweeter than the others but this one is not in my favorite list. I like my wine very sweet, such as the D'asti versions.
One of my favorite wines. It's super sweet, which I love. I always stock up when my store has them for 3.99!
This is amazing very great flavor and amazing price, I would Recommend this wine to all my friends to try
Very first wine ive ever had and it was great it goes very good with sprite
This is an excellent wine at an excellent price! Though, a bit on the sweet end for my taste. Nonetheless, the taste is very palatable, and the wine itself very smooth.
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
I love moscato and Barefoot is amazing! I love wine but I only like if its sweet, so this brand is definitely the one for me.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos