BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I love barefoot light refreshing and cheap. One of my go to wine brands. I prefer the Riesling though over the moscato. Less sweet.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Oak Forest, IL
I love the sweet crisp taste of barefoot wines . They are one of my favorite brands to drink.And thankfully my grocery store usually has it on sale.
deni m.
deni m.
Good wine but can be a little too sweet. make sure to keep it cold. perfectly light and refreshing. barefoot never disappoints and even their big bottles are reasonably priced.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Taft, TX
If you like sweet and cheap wine this is it! Its a great dessert drink!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I love this wine it is nice and sweet if you like sweet wine. It is a cheap wine so it is not the best quality, but well worth it if you are on a budget.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Milford, MI
Very sweet and delicious wine for a cheap price. Can't beat that! Great to have a glass after a long days work.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
Great taste and great price! Perfect combo to me!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
If you are not a wine drinker or are new to wine, definitely go with moscato. Barefoot especially is a good choice due to its price and taste. Moscato is usually my go-to, and it goes great with a lot!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It is a very sweet wine. Great for beggingg wine drinks who are new to the tastes and complexity of wine. It's simple, it tastes great, and its cheap (I can get it sometimes under 5 bucks on sale).
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
This has to be one of the best wines for cheap.. I think it's no more than 4 bucks in the store and its amazing. It sweet with notes of peaches, kiwis, and a slight hint of grapefruit. I love it...is amazing as a dessert wine... And even with a nice pungent cheese like an humbolt fog or a really moldy blu cheese.. It's amazing and for around 4 bucks you can't go wrong;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?