Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sara F.
Sara F.
Ellicott City , md

This is the best moscato I've tasted.ive had several different brands seeing as this is the only wine i really like , but this one is the best, tastes so fresh
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
WAYNE

Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and tasty. It doesn't have that acidic taste some cheaper white wines have (IMO). it's been my go-to wine for the summer!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I love this wine, it's sweet but light, and compliments the summertime perfectly! Great for when you are taking wine to a bunch of ladies and don't know what they like :)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

Can't be beat for the price! Great taste at a great price! So sweet and smooth! Goes amazing with any meal! I love it
daibelys g.
daibelys g.

My mom and I love this wine! We buy this all the time for recreation and as gifts! I recommend this very much!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA

I always get this brand of wine . Its is alway a summer it> I like use it in a adult fruit punch.Barefoot is awesome and price is good
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY

Moscato is one of my favorite types of wines so of course I had to try it. I have to say that the Barefoot was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't impressed with their rose' selection. This went down smooth and for the price point...EXCELLENT!
Lara K.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va

I absolutely love this wine. It is the best Moscato I have had. It is light, and sweet. It is also inexpensive. If you like this, I also recommend the Barefoot Pink Moscato!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Wilmington, NC

I love Mascato, I have tried a lot of brands of Mascato and I will say that Barefoot is my ultimate favorite one. I like the white, red and I just had the pink Mascato from barefoot and I think that is my FAVORITE. If you have not try the pink Mascato and you like Mascato try it!! ITS AMAZING!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH

I love Barefoot Moscato! My personal favorite is the Barefoot Red Moscato, it's fruity and very tasty! I love how this wine is delicious and very inexpensive. It does not taste as cheap as it costs though! This wine is very easy to find at most grocery and convenient stores in your area. It's light, refreshing and tastes wonderful!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now