This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,726 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
First off, I love the affordable cost with an expensive taste. Its smooth, light and crisp, and you can actually taste the citrus notes in it. Yum!
Barefoot moscato is my favorite moscato! It has a great taste, and it's not too bitter like some other wines I've had
I'm not a huge wine person, but this brand of Moscato is wonderful. It pairs best with sweets or a sharp cheddar!
It's soft and has great fine taste I don't drink in daily basis but this is the perfect wine when u have company plus it's very economic and refrigerate it and it's really good
This is my go to Moscato! Great taste and great price. Nothing makes for a better evening than putting my son to bed and enjoying a glass of wine
Of course when we get a bottle of the red one, we have to get a bottle of the white one. Love this wine cause it's not dry and it tastes so good.
Not bad for a wine that you can find at gas stations. Actually has a pretty good flavor.
Great tasting wine and very cheap! Sweet tasting and a def go to wine! Even though it's a cheaper wine it's taste is still comparable to anything expensive!
I recently gave this a try and loved it! It has a crisp light taste! I loved it
So delicious! Great for making mixes such as sprite and fruit!!! Good price as well
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos