BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Victoria S.
Lexington , Sc
This is a good starter wine, moscato is sweet and crisp, and barefoot is really affordable. It definitely more for the people who haven't been introduced to wine before, since it's so ridiculously sweet.
Brandy W.
West Mansfield, OH
I'm very picky with the wine I drink and I love this! I love the sweeter wines and this one hits the spot. I usually buy the big bottles so I can share when my friends come by.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Hannah P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is mine and my best friend's favorite wine to drink together for a girls night! Its super light and super sweet and fruity. Really good choice for people that don't like bitter or dry alcohol!
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot is my go-to brand for moscato. So good, and reasonably priced. I love the sweetness of the wine. I even prefer it over some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Brenda M.
West Sacramento, CA
I have tried many different brands of wine and found this wine to not only be affordable but tasty. It is good to keep a spare bottle in the fridge for unexpected visitors. Affordable and nice taste.
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA
This would be a great wine for a warm spring day or hot summer day drink with some great girlfriends! The taste is refreshing and goes great with deserts and fresh fruits!
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH
I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Natalie D.
Erlanger, KY
My husband and I drink a lot of different wines. We are wine club members at our local vineyard. We love this wine.Its sweat and smooth its a great started wine if you are just starting of with wine.
Melissa M.
This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?