Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Barefoot Moscato, it is the perfect wine to have on a summer night!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI
Deliciously crisp, and fruity. Perfect for a night at home.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
Just drank this last night and love it! I'm usually not a big wine fan but this moscato is sweet and delicious! Be careful though, that makes it go down pretty fast :)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
This is probably my favorite Moscato ever! Very sweet, just how I like it. And usually you can get the Barefoot wines for 2/10$ at Meijer.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This is by far, my favorite brand of Moscato. It is fruity, crisp and not to bitter! It is very inexpensive. Love Love it!!
Chelsea  K.
Chelsea K.
I like the barefoot brand. This Moscato doesn't excite me as much as others. The price is cheap enough to keep a bottle on hand when friends are coming over.
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
slidell, la
This wine is great! Don't like a bitter taste? This one is sweet but just sweet enough! You will love it!
elvira p.
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite wines and this is also one of my favorite brands of wines. I like the sweetness of the drink and I love to pair it with bri my favorite cheese
carla c.
carla c.
San clemente, Ca
I am very picky with these. But I actually do like this one. Its very good. Its not to bitter. This an absolute favorite.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
Barefoot's moscato is always on the menu for our twice monthly girl's night. we're obsessed! goes perfect with desserts or by itself.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?