Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato for a night with the girls! It's also great addition to a punch or something along those lines for a shower!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Martins Ferry, OH

I'm not a huge fan of wine but I do enjoy barefoot moscato! The price is good as well and is not to expensive so it's a win!
Josseline G.
Josseline G.
Houston, Tx

This is my favorite one it feels so delish and refreshing it taste very sweet and its very cheap. So far its good
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
La Mirada, CA

I really like this wine but I especially love it with berries. I usually smash up some fresh berries in the actual wine glass then pour some wine in the glass. I must say it's berry berry good!
Amber L.
Amber L.
North Branch, MI

I love Barefoot, they are decently priced with an above average taste
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH

I love white wine and this is definitely a good pick. I love Barefoot wines in general, always have a great taste for a great price. A good bottle of wine doesn't have to be expensive to be enjoyable!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Litchfield, MN

I love the fresh crisp sweet taste of Moscato!! It isn't to expensive either, so thats a great plus!! I would recommend this to someone whos looking for an inexpensive, sweet crisp wine to sip on :)
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA

I'm not huge into white wines but I really like this moscato. I also don't really like California wines because they tend to be a little bitter but this is not.
Edna M.
Edna M.
New York , Ny

I really enjoy the crisp taste of barefoot moscato…its the perfect wine to drink when you want something sweet and have had a rough day. The price is also always perfect!
Jennie K.
Jennie K.

This is my go-to wine if I'm looking for something inexpensive and sweet. It's nice & light. This moscato is a good wine for someone who doesn't really drink wine to start with.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now