Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Temple, TX

I love this flavor, my favorite... I've tried many brands and this is a good one. I like barefoot, has good flavor and is good chilled.
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.

Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT

Sweet and yummy, i love love this wine its not overly sweet its just perfect i can drink the whole bottle in like an hour sad but yes lol i love it that much.
Yadi O.
Yadi O.
El Paso, TX

Wether you are in a budget or looking for a sweet wine without braking the bank barefoot moscato is the way to go!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Inkster, MI

My Friday would not end great if I could not have a glass of Barefoot Moscato to relax and read a good book!
GinA K.
GinA K.
Wrentham, MA

Barefoot refresh is a crisp way to unwind on a hot, summer night. My favorite from the refresh family is the "summer red"
Kira V.
Kira V.
milwaukee, WI

Love this fruity wine! so refreshing tasting perfect for summer ...You can also cook with it, add it to your chicken dishes, for a light fruity taste, or grilled shrimp! ...
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I'm 22 years old, so I just started drinking wine about a year or two ago. I'm a sweet wine lover, so this was a perfect starting place for me! I find this wine very delicious!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Wethersfield, CT

Although I'm more of a pink moscato, barefoot is an excellent brand of wine. If you throw some fruit in with it, you can almost turn it into a sangria, yummy summer drink
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Aurora, CO

Barefoot moscoto is my go-to moscato for sure!! I always buy the family sized one! Moscato is usually a desert wine because it so sweet however I enjoy it with crackers and or bread and hummus, cheese, salami, pepperoni, and especially raw smoked salmon. any of those combinations are amazing with any wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now