BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa M.
This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Christine T.
San marcos, TX
I would say you get what you pay for, but there are plenty of great moscatos out there at the same price point. Just another one of Barefoot's wines that failed to impress me.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet and fresh and pairs perfectly with any meal. I love to drink a glass of Barefoot at night while winding down and watching TV.
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH
I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I love this wine. It has a light fruity taste and very refreshing. I have it by itself or as a mixed cocktail. You cant beat the price either. I always have a bottle at home.
Hannah P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is mine and my best friend's favorite wine to drink together for a girls night! Its super light and super sweet and fruity. Really good choice for people that don't like bitter or dry alcohol!
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot is my go-to brand for moscato. So good, and reasonably priced. I love the sweetness of the wine. I even prefer it over some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Maegan H.
Odessa, MN
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite go to wine for all special occasions!!! My friend introduced me to this wine this past summer and I will never use another brand!!! Affordable but yet very satisfying
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA
This would be a great wine for a warm spring day or hot summer day drink with some great girlfriends! The taste is refreshing and goes great with deserts and fresh fruits!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?