Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Marietta, GA
Sometimes you just want a bottle of wine but you don't want to pay astronomical prices. This wine is exactly the opposite, its an inexpensive wine with an expensive taste. When I buy one there is never a drop left! Worth the buy!
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Barefoot Moscato, as well as their Pink and Red Moscato, are all really worth the money. Good flavor, not too pricey.
brenda a.
brenda a.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this wine. Not too sweet. Great when it is nice and chilled.
Chlaine D.
Chlaine D.
Murfreesboro, TN
This wine is really good. It's not too bitter. Not too sweet. It's just right. I recommend this wine to everyone.
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
I'm not a big wine drinker. But I love Barefoot, its crisp and a little sweet.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My old roomate said was a good wine really they only kind he guy seams to sell well in the stores.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Barefoot Moscato, it is the perfect wine to have on a summer night!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI
Deliciously crisp, and fruity. Perfect for a night at home.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
Just drank this last night and love it! I'm usually not a big wine fan but this moscato is sweet and delicious! Be careful though, that makes it go down pretty fast :)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
This is probably my favorite Moscato ever! Very sweet, just how I like it. And usually you can get the Barefoot wines for 2/10$ at Meijer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?