BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Not as good as cupcake moscato, but its pretty good! Price is great and good quality! Good for Girls night in or even just to keep at home for a quiet night in!
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Hartsville, SC
I absolutely love this!
Jean E.
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my go-to wines! Sweet but not too sweet and cannot beat the price. Serve chilled for the best taste.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Fraser, MI
All time favorite wine. delicious. pink moscato is even better!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Friendswood, TX
This is a cheap and delicious wine. I haven't had a bad type yet. Definitely my go-to.
Laura T.
Laura T.
I love this wine because it a refreshing and light change. it's usually one of my usual brands and types of wine. The cost is usually right and it doesn't give me a headache like some other wines do.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sweet, and just lovely when paired with pears. (See what I did there?) Not the world's greatest wine ever, but honestly the best white wine from Barefoot.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I'm new to drinking wine. This is a great one to start with. I prefer sweet wines and brand has lots of options at an affordable price.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Grady, AR
I love this wine! It is the best moscato out there! And it's not too expensive! It's definitely my go to wine! One bottle is all you need. This wine is way to good for just one glass!!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Very sweet, fruity moscato. it's cheap, but great taste for the price. who says you have to spend a bunch of money for a satisfying bottle of wine? this is no more than $6 and it's delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?