BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brande K.
Cypress, TX
This is one of my favorite moscato's that is easy to find and cheap to buy! It is rated almost every year as one of the top moscato's nationwide, and deserves its title!
gisselle o.
Coral Springs, FL
Just had a bottle of this wine last night with some of my girlfriends. moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is also my favorite brand. It also very affordable. Great taste for a great price
Yasmin A.
This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD
If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
Angela S.
This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Joanna G.
Moscato is my all time favorite wine. I just recently found a recipe on Pinterest. Mix half moscato and half cranberry juice and add some berries for a cute little drink.
Meranda V.
Republic, MO
Love it, I buy Barefoot wine all the time. It isn't too expensive and I like the taste. My favorite is Cabernet Sauvignon but I do love me some Moscato !
Molly S.
This wine is great tasting and priced perfectly. It tastes great! Its a good pairing for dinner, after dinner, or sitting by the fire with friends enjoying the evening!
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
When it comes to a sweet bottle of bubbly wine the barefoot moscato is where its at! It is fresh and fruity and is great when mixed with juices as well.
Emily L.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I can literally drink any of the barefoot flavors, and it truly has great notes in all of them. It's an amaaaazing investment because it's delicious for a small price.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?