Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Concord, NC

This is a great tasting smooth inexpensive wine! This wine is best when it's chilled. For a cheaper wine, it's a great deal! Love it!
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL

I love moscato, and barefoot does a great job at making an amazing tasting wine for a low cost. It has the sweet flavor moscato should, and goes down smoothly.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Arnold, MD

I love this wine! it is perfect for summer! I only enjoy it chilled and if you do not like sweet wines then this is not the one for you. I think it has a very full taste and isn't to strong for someone who doesn't drink frequently.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX

My husband and I are big Moscato drinkers. We both really enjoy Barefoot, it is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Arlington , TX

This is one of my favorites. Make sure its chilled. Its not too sweet. If you love Moscato its a must try!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Chevy Chase, MD

Love this! I love the Barefoot brand because it comes at a great price. This wine is a must for any girls night :)
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR

I love my Barefoot wine, it's very easy to drink. I don't always feel the best in the morning when I have it, but it's great while your drinking!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Succasunna, NJ

I'm not really a white wine person, but had this at a friend's party recently and tried this wine. It was actually pretty great.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Temple, TX

I love this flavor, my favorite... I've tried many brands and this is a good one. I like barefoot, has good flavor and is good chilled.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Pretty good moscato, not as sweet as others I've tried though. Good value for the money and can be found almost anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now