Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Selina M.
Selina M.
Orlando, FL

Can we say absolute favorite? They even have a red moscato now. These are to die for! Love having the girlfriends over for a wine night with Barefoot! <3
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI

I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA

Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA

This is my favorite wine. It's really sweet and doesn't have a strong after taste or anything. It's my absolute favorite.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA

I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA

These wines are tasty. They are a nice affordable alternative to the pricey ones. I also like the bottle and cork design with the footprint on it :)
Alice K.
Alice K.

This is fine as a cheap quick drink. But cannot be compared with something over the $10 range. Good for the price though.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA

I have found that all I drink is Moscato!! AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE! Such a great taste! affordable! and they have regular, pink & red
Amber H.
Amber H.
Fort Lee, VA

I love Moscato wines. Barefoot is a nice, inexpensive way to enjoy my favorite wine! It has the right amount of sweet and bubbly. When I am looking for a cheaper Moscato I grab Barefoot.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seville , OH

I love to have a glass or two with anything. I will add a can of pink concentrate lemonade and a bottle of sprite to make a spritzer for girls night!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?