Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a solid beginner moscato although lacks complexity perhaps but still very good for the price.
Mommy time wine. Sweet, sparkly, and fruity. Can come off as being too sweet sometimes, but in general, it's a great, share-with-a-few-friends kinda bottle.
Barefoot wines are great and are a true value. No need to overspend when you can grab a bottle of Barefoot and be pleasantly surprised.
This is a great moscato for the price. I am a huge moscato fan and the price ranges so much in this type of wine. I've seen $20/bottle down to $5. This usually sells for about $9 and tastes almost as good as the $20 bottle.
One my favoriteS! I love the sweet taste of it. Perfect way to realx with this wine after a long week of work.
This is my all time favorite! I could probably drink the whole bottle myself. Such a sweet taste
By far my fav wine! I can sit down and drink a bit the by myself. There is absolutely nothing like having a glass of this and taking a hot bubble bath ♡
If your looking for a cheap sweet wine this is the one great flavors very refreshing not dry good for any occasion
Yum! This is cheap and tastes great chilled! It does not have a sickeningly sweet taste.
This is easily the best Moscato you can buy for under $10. It tastes great and is better than every other moscato in the same price range.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos