Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls , Sd
I love barefoot wine moscato! It's a super affordable option for moscato wine and I actually prefer it over many higher priced moscatos. I have purchased this many times. It usually goes over well with most people 👍🍷
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Im notna real wino but this Moscato is delicious. I like the more fruitier wines i have noticed and this is by far my favorite to drink. U can really taste the nasty " wine"taste! My go to drink here lately! Love!!!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I remember the first time I tried this wine, I thought I hated wine, but this changed my mind completely. It is so sweet and delicious with no bitterness. It's one of the best moscatos I've tried, and it's so cheap!
Molly H.
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Jeanny T.
Jeanny T.
Lowell, MA
I really love this barefoot moscato! It has a sweet taste and at my local liquor store is only 12$ it taste absolutely good! And it's super affordable! I always purchase this whenever I want to have a drink or two.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Memphis, IN
This wine is so delicious and sweet! I don't normally drink wine but when I do it's a red wine. I went to a wedding recently and they were serving the Barefoot Moscato, I couldn't believe how sweet it was! So good!
Claire G.
Claire G.
Greenwood, IN
Barefoot moscato is a refreshing lite drink! I love it on a warm summer night with some frozen fruit floating around my glass. You can never go wrong with a barefoot brand, recommended for every month of the year!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I go through like 3 of these bottles every week I always keep a bottle or 3 around lol. It's so sweet. The price is great and it doesn't take much to have me feeling good. I always recommend to friends and family.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Erie
Nice fruity and crisp tastin wine, that is definitely not on the dry side. Yes it is not the most expensive wine out there, but it is delish!!!
You don't always have to spend the big bucks to a great tasting wine.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Swansea, SC
After trying other Moscato wines especially the more bubbly varieties Barefoot Moscato is not my first or even at times my second choice in wines just to drink.
I do like to use it when making sangria for parties.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?