Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville, WI

Crisp, sweet, and excellent on a warm summer evening or next to a crackling fireplace in the winter. This is a special year-round treat (that won't break the bank). Even friends who don't generally like wine will find this delicious and enjoyable!
Gia Y.
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ

This is one of my favorite Moscatos. Its refreshingly sweet and delicious! For the price you can't beat it. Its great to bring to friends or family's home and because of its great low price you can bring something else also and not break the bank.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS

Great wine for the money. Easy to sip, enjoy and relax. I have purchased this wine over and over. Great flavor and rivals wines that are more expensive. Never sampled a wine from Barefoot that was a disappointment. Rapidly becoming a go-to brand.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Butler, PA

This brand is probably one of my favorites. It's affordable and I think it tastes better than the Sutter Home brand. It's my wine of choice when I want to have a glass with dinner and not worry about spending a fortune on wine. I would recommend.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Greenville, SC

This is my go-to favorite wine! I enjoy sweet wines, and this fits the bill perfectly. I always keep some in stock at home to have on hand to serve to guests that come over to visit. Everyone always enjoys it, remarking on the incredible flavor!
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX

Mix this with some Sprite and you've got yourself a great drink to get the party started! Even without the Sprite it's really good, but for those that need a little more sweetness that's the way to go. I buy a bottle a week (yes, I do share it).
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

If you love sweet wine. this is the wine for oyu. when i used to drink, i take this down by myself and be feeling really nice. if you just want to drink something nice and sweet sailing. a cup of this will do you justice. i drink it hot and cold
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH

My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH

Not a bad wine. Honestly, I'm a wine snob and prefer other brands but it can get costly. When I would like to enjoy a glass and don't have the extra money, Barefoot is a good brand. I haven't tried anything other than the Moscato but it is good.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, Nj

While I love Barefoot and think that it is always great for the price, the moscato is a little bit too sweet, I think, for me. I definitely still enjoyed it and drank it, though, and I think that it tastes great by itself or paired with a meal.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now