Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite cheap wine! I'm a big fan of all of Barefoot's Moscato, but this is my favorite. It's the first one I tried, so that could be why, but this is one of the few bottles I buy and am consistently satisfied with.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Step 1. Put wine in Freezer
Step 2. Find you favor wine Glass or glasses
Step 3. Cut up some fruit, I like Pineapple or Strawberries
Step 4. Now pour yourself a glass and enjoy'
Step 5. Share with a friend or loved one
Bre J.
Bre J.
Wine night necessity. Easy to find and easy to drink. Love the drink and the price tag. Definitely a wine to find if you're balling on a budget. Definitely look for if you're a sweet wine drinker or starting with wine.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX
I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA
I am not a big wine drinker my husband is. He bought a bottle of Barefoot Moscato I never had tried it before I really like it and became a fan. I love how reasonable the prices are. We always have a bottle in our bar.
Cailey T.
Cailey T.
July 20, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: White
For being cheap it's a decent enough wine. I suggest mixing it with orange juice for a bridal shower or pairing it with fruit or making a sangria with it. It's a sweet wine and good for the college student on a budget.
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
We love sweet drinks and this is a great one that doesn't break the bank! Serve it chilled with girlfriends and snacks is our perfect girls night in. Sweet, crisp and refreshing are the perfect words to describe this.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls , Sd
I love barefoot wine moscato! It's a super affordable option for moscato wine and I actually prefer it over many higher priced moscatos. I have purchased this many times. It usually goes over well with most people 👍🍷
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
I remember the first time I tried this wine, I thought I hated wine, but this changed my mind completely. It is so sweet and delicious with no bitterness. It's one of the best moscatos I've tried, and it's so cheap!
Molly H.
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?