Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

If your not looking to spend a lot of money this is definitely the wine to get for the great flavor it's very expensive and has a great flavor going to a party or having a wine and paint party get this the next time you do you won't regret it.
Sandra I.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , Ca

This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB

This wine is so delicious!! It is very light and fruity! I love to grab a glass of this and have a relaxing bubble bath to wind down after a long day!! If you are not a big wine drinker (or a big drinker) this is definitely a good wine to try!
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA

This is a great moscato. It is affordable. It is crisp and sweet. It can be found at most places that sell wine. It is a great wine to have on a hot summer day or after dinner as a dessert. I buy a bottle of this moscato several times a year.
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia, PA

In love with this! It's perfect for a nice night and a calming drink. It's sweet as moscato should be and tastes delicious. I love the price as a college girl I can't afford anything too pricey. All my friends love it too! It's my go to wine.
Sichelle W.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA

Sweet, light, refreshing and not too acidic. My girlfriends and I love to grab a couple bottles and take them to the beach on sunny days. Super affordable at just $7 a bottle at my local grocer! I definitely recommend trying barefoot moscato!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This was absolutely delicious! My go to for any occasion and I love that it is affordable as well. Compared to other more expensive wines I have to say I prefer this one! Bought this at my local NSLC and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA

This is one of my favorite wines! I love a sweet white, and this fits the bill. It's super affordable and easy to find in stores, too. I have bought this many times and will continue to purchase for family gatherings and quiet nights at home.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine.  I don't usually prefer white wine but when I tried this it immediately became my go to wine to ask for when out for a drink.  It's sweet and delicious.  Not at all dry like other white wines I have tasted.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! It's so smooth and it doesn't have a bitter taste. I always grab this wine when I just need a drink or want something sweet to drink that won't be bitter. It's very inexpensive-usually on sale. Go get some!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now