BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tiffany R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love all Moscatos, especially this one! It is sweet after a few glasses, but aren't they all? This particular brand is super refreshing and I always bring a bottle with me to nights out with the girls.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite "go to" wine for the weekend or family gatherings! I had NEVER tried moscato before and it was recommended to try this one. I fell in love with it! Good stuff!
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
Cecily R.
Commerce Township, MI
What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeeses
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
It's a good sweet wine to have on hand. Goes well with cooking but not really anything to write home about. More of an everyday wine, good price, and taste for what you'll pay.
Rebekah M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I'm only giving this a C because I'm not crazy about sweeter wines. If you like a sweeter wine though, this is better than a white zinfindal. Barefoot does make good wines though. I love their chardonnay!
Laura T.
I love this wine because it a refreshing and light change. it's usually one of my usual brands and types of wine. The cost is usually right and it doesn't give me a headache like some other wines do.
Brandy W.
West Mansfield, OH
I'm very picky with the wine I drink and I love this! I love the sweeter wines and this one hits the spot. I usually buy the big bottles so I can share when my friends come by.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC
I love this wine so much! It's perfectly sweet and zingy! This is definitely one of my favorite and one of the cheapest wines! I recommend to anyone who loves a good white wine!
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love white wine and this is definitely a good pick. I love Barefoot wines in general, always have a great taste for a great price. A good bottle of wine doesn't have to be expensive to be enjoyable!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?