BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I love this wine. I know must fine wine lovers would scoff at this cheap, sweet wine, but it's great and I am not ashamed to drink the whole bottle myself.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Lauren M.
I have just began really getting into drinking wine. I have only found a few that I really like and this Moscato is one of them. I keep a bottle in my fridge at all times. I have actually gotten a friend hooked on this too!
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
This is what got me into drinking wine. It's sweet and although it's not the best one out there it's a worthy compromise for the price. It's super cheap.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
This i a tasty and inexpensive moscatto. It is great for the spontaneous ladies day out. I prefer the pink variety, but when it is unavailable, this will do in a pinch.
Raewyn S.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this moscato almost a year ago and ever since I always have it stocked in my fridge. Ralph's often offers a great deal if you buy 6, and I can't ever pass it up!
Angela S.
This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
I love how crisp this moscato is. The price isn't too bad either... I've tried many different brands and I always end up buying this one if I need a good well known brand!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?