BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
If you are like me you have a sweet tooth and occasionally crave a dessert wine. Barefoot Moscato is the answer! It is very sweet and also affordable. Good to offer at parties for inexperienced wine drinkers.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I am not a fan of wines that are too sweet. Its not the worst but def not my fav! I prefer a more subtle taste and love merlots. However Barefoot brand is good!
Minjee Y.
Elgin, IL
Probably the cheapest wine you can find. It's super sugary and sweet. I don't know if it should even be called wine. It taste like apple juice or like the non alcoholic champagne you give your kids at thanksgiving.
Stephanie O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love moscato and this brand is affordable and definitely a good pick. I recommend it for sure. you can also find it in almost any grocery store which is a plus.
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
My absolute favorite is Barefood Moscato. It's light and sweet while being completely affordable. I just bought a four pack of the smaller bottles today to keep in the fridge (it's best when nice and chilled).
Tia P.
Greenfield, IL
My favorite way to end a hectic day. The Moscato goes down smooth. It's delish!
Barefoot has a fantastic line of flavors, tastes great, and is priced just right!
Dria D.
I tried this because people told me it was going to be sweet but i guess i have a different definition of sweet because it was still sort of bitter to me. I'll stick with mixed drinks.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
Breanna S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ
Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?