BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
One of my favorite wines has a sweet taste and is never to overpowering. Always pairs perfectly with something sweet after dinner. Also very inexpensive!
Sarah D.
This is my go to choice! As a college student I'm looking for something inexpensive yet delicious! Barefoot does the trick. Yum, need a glass right now.
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
It is a simple wine and pairs well with many foods. It has a good flavor but definitely needs to be served chilled. It is great for the price range and my go to summer wine
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
I love how crisp this moscato is. The price isn't too bad either... I've tried many different brands and I always end up buying this one if I need a good well known brand!
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA
I love barefoot! there is no bad words i can possibly say about their products.the pink bottle is me and my friends all time fav! would never pass up on this
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL
I like the sweet taste of Barefoot Moscato. Its a cheap wine that is perfect for get togethers or just a glass to wind down after a stressful day at work. If people are unsure if they like a wine, I have them try a sip of this!
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This definitely won't impress any wine expert, but for the price, it tastes alright. Good for young college students or those living on a limited income.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?