Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Amber j.
Amber j.
This is one of my favorite. It is smooth and has just the right amount of sweetness. Barefoot is my go to for quality wines when I don't have the budget for a high end bottle but want a high end taste
Daneshia S.
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
I know if I'm having a bad day or craving something sweet, I can turn to barefoot. It taste so smooth in my mouth and I love to cook with it. It adds a little kick to desserts when i make them.
Lacey h.
Lacey h.
Cody, WY
Delicious, moscato is one of my favorite wine of all time this one is one I keep going back to, even my friends love it when I bring it over
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I love barefoot light refreshing and cheap. One of my go to wine brands. I prefer the Riesling though over the moscato. Less sweet.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Oak Forest, IL
I love the sweet crisp taste of barefoot wines . They are one of my favorite brands to drink.And thankfully my grocery store usually has it on sale.
deni m.
deni m.
Good wine but can be a little too sweet. make sure to keep it cold. perfectly light and refreshing. barefoot never disappoints and even their big bottles are reasonably priced.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Taft, TX
If you like sweet and cheap wine this is it! Its a great dessert drink!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I love this wine it is nice and sweet if you like sweet wine. It is a cheap wine so it is not the best quality, but well worth it if you are on a budget.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Milford, MI
Very sweet and delicious wine for a cheap price. Can't beat that! Great to have a glass after a long days work.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
Great taste and great price! Perfect combo to me!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?