Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA

Sweet, tangy, light, amazing, beginner wine. I love this wine for a beginning wine of the night. We just had a business meeting and they had some there and it was delicious cold!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Vancouver, WA

This is a yummy wine. I love moscato's and Barefoot is a good one. Can be used to make various Delicious drinks!
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Falls Church, VA

This isn't the type of wine I could drink several glasses of but one or two is a nice, refreshing treat.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL

For a girl who is on a budget, but wants a decent wine Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. It tastes great and I plan to continue using this product for many future Girl Nights.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Cleveland, TN

This bottle of wine is absolutely delicious. You really can't tell the difference between this and an expensive brand.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Lynn, MA

RED MOSCATO!! is by far my favorite I think I like it so much because it doesn't have too much o the dryness like most wines if I was aware it was wine id compare it to welches fruit juice
Erin D.
Erin D.
union city, ga

Good quality for a decent price...
Heather R.
Heather R.
Sheffield, AL

This is a low end wine. It is cheap and sweet and that's about it. It has no complexity and almost guarantees a hangover because of the sugar content.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Scotch Plains, NJ

I love moscato wine, and the barefoot brand always catches my eye because of the name. This wine is definitely sweet, so it's mostly a dessert wine, but it is tasty.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now