Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Collette K.
Collette K.
Trafford, PA

This is one of my favorite wines. I enjoy coming home from along day at work and having a glass sometimes two of this
lauren v.
lauren v.
bel air, md

MMhmmm...delcious! Love this wine and even at its very low cost it has such a great taste to it..add a couple fruits in it and its the perfect summer time drink! ENJOY :)
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Lilburn, GA

This is extremely sweet so you better like your moscato. It's like the sophomore college girls' drink. Cheap price!
Christie B.
Christie B.
Columbus, OH

Great price. Good to keep in the house for guests since most people do love it@
Jayla G.
Jayla G.

One of my faves, such a great tasting wine and a great price love love love it!
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH

This is a delicious tasting moscato! I always bring this with me to friends houses or parties, and it's always liked by those who try it. It's an easy drink! I like to add frozen blackberries and fresh mint to mine to fancy it up a bit!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Moncks Corner, SC

I've been drinking this wine for quite awhile and it is definitely one of my favs. I love Moscato and since I live in a small town, it isn't easy to find wine. I love that this is available in a grocery store and easy for me to find.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Hillsdale, NJ

As a person who is not too fond of dry wines, this is my favorite. Barefoot Moscato isn't expensive at all and it still has a great taste. Its not too too sweet. It is the perfect mixture of a white sweet and even on the champagne side. I like to have a glass with a little bit of ice to keep it chilled.
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO

The Moscato is a little too sweet for me but I know plenty of people will ONLY drink this type of wine. Barefoot is affordable and readily available in many stores.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA

This wine is fun and easy to drink when it's chilled but because of the quality it will give you quite the hangover if you drink too much!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now