BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gena Lynn M.
Tifton, GA
It's an overall decent Moscato. A bit too sweet for my taste. I prefer a dry wine. Cheaper wines tend to give more of a headache the day after drinking large quantities. I would watch the intake if I were you.
Kat H.
Everett, WA
I am a huge Moscato fan, and for the lower budget ranges this is my first choice. Especially if I'm only getting a bottle for myself to sip on through the week.
Roxanne H.
Barefoot is a great brand for a low price. All their wines are great and and serve a wide range of taste buds with the variety of wines they carry. My person favorite is Red Moscato.
Frank p.
Rialto, CA
A lot of people recommend it to me. So after I bought the bottle I was excited to try it. I popped open the bottle and poured it in my cup(after it sat in the fridge) and the taste just did not take with me.
Caitlin W.
Puyallup, WA
This wine is delicious! I love the aroma and sweetness! If you want something that's tasty for the hot summer days or to go with a BBQ this is an excellent pick!
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
Moscato is my absolute favorite, and Barefoot did not disappoint when I decided to try their version. It also was nice that I didn't have to spend a lot to enjoy my favorite wine!
Denise J.
Abilene, TX
Barefoot is a very good inexpensive wine. Its easy to find at any local grocery store. I've tried many brands and barefoot is my favorite. Moscato has to be one of my favorites. It has a very nice sweet taste.
Shelly H.
Birmingham, AL
Love to relax with a glass of Barefoot Wine! Great way to unwind after a long day or before bed! Moscato is definitely my all time favorite! Share it with my friends and my husband!
michelle w.
Richmond, VA
WOW ,I just bought my first bottle of this... and lets just say ,it won't be my last LOL. If you haven't tried this ..please do !! It is also very well priced at $6 a bottle,YUMMY
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a great taste and the price is so affordable. Pink Moscato and white Zinfandel are a must try. My favorite though is Pink moscato since it's got a sweet and very smooth taste.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?