BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Alana P.
Alana P.
Tuscumbia, AL
Awful. I think they put the foot on the bottle to let you know what flavor you're in for.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a big white wine drinkers, I prefer reds, but this Moscoto is good. The only reason I am giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because Moscoto is not my favorite kind of wine, but if you like Moscoto than you will love this wine.
marisol M.
marisol M.
Blackfoot, ID
Just started to try wine and so far so good I've stuck to the lighter colors! Love the taste!
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Barefoot is low priced and highly delicious. Their Moscato is one of my favorites, and my local liquor store keeps it in the cooler, which makes it easy to grab a bottle on your way to a get together.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Davenport, FL
Love moscato. Doesn't have a bitter taste. It's not too sweet but not too bitter. Absolutely love it. It goes down smoothly
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
Very good wine! My one stop shop when it comes to wine choices. So soothing after a long tough day!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
This is my favorite wine from Barefoot. Sweet, not bitter. Not so much of an aftertaste as some of the other ones do. Doesn't give me gut-rot as other sweet drinks might.
Amber J.
Amber J.
New Paltz, NY
This is my absolute favorite wine. Not just this brand but any kind of moscato!!! It's sweet and fruity but not too sweet. It's just the perfect glass of wine that really goes with anything.
Amazing!!! Give it a try you'll most likely love it.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
This wine is sweet and perfect. I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?