BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Dana M.
Dana M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this wine. Tastes light and sweet for summer! Inexpensive for the quality that you get. We just stocked up for a summer party we are throwing!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
My fiancé and I buy a bottle of this wine once or more a week. It's smooth and has nice floral hints. Great for enjoying alone or with dinner. Not too sweet. Great wine!
Juliette W.
Juliette W.
Arvada, CO
This was the first wine I started drinking (when I turned 21 of course) and it's nice and sweet and crisp! I like it super cold but it's yummy enough to drink at room temp too. This is a staple with my girlfriends and I!
Jeaneska R.
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY
I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Brea B.
Brea B.
Tulsa, OK
Most would say its a dessert wine , But it taste just as good during dinner
Chandra R.
Chandra R.
Rocky Mount, NC
Loved this wine. Was sweet like I wanted however it was not overly sweet. It also had a wonderful tangy bite, so best of both worlds for flavor. As far as price very affordable for the everyday , I need a glass of wine to calm my nerves kind of person (that's me lol). Overall great product.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Antonio , Tx
Very sweet, cheap wine. All Barefoot wines are fair priced and easy to find. If you're ever questioning what kind of wine to buy for someone- Barefoot is a great way to go. Moscato is my favorite
Sara W.
Sara W.
Ona, WV
For a cheap bottle of Moscato it really does hit the spot! I use to drink this frequently. It does not have that woody after taste that many cheap brands have. I highly recommend buying this brand if you're on a budget, but want something that doesn't taste cheap. This is definitely a sweet wine.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Phoenix, AZ
This Moscato is so crisp and sweet. A really great dessert wine.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Camden, OH
Great wine for the Mom on a budget. Tastes great and very affordable. Definitely best fresh, it loses it's kick after a day or two.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?