BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I love this wine. Although it can be used at any occasion , this is my go-to starter. The taste of this wine is sweet and delicious. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
If you are like me you have a sweet tooth and occasionally crave a dessert wine. Barefoot Moscato is the answer! It is very sweet and also affordable. Good to offer at parties for inexperienced wine drinkers.
Tia P.
Greenfield, IL
My favorite way to end a hectic day. The Moscato goes down smooth. It's delish!
Barefoot has a fantastic line of flavors, tastes great, and is priced just right!
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
Tiyonna K.
Jacksonville, AR
This taste amazing. This would be wonderful paried with orange juice to make it a mimosa. This is not pricey at all. Even taste great by it's self with grapes and cheese or maybe dinner.
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ
Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Jess A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
If you are in college this is def your go to. Inexpensive wine and not bad for a girls night. Mix it up with a little of sprite and some fruit punch juice and you have yourself a perfect relaxing night drink!
Katerina R.
Ambridge, PA
This wine is sweet and perfect with desert. The price of Barefoot wine is inexpensive. This I would recommend this wine to all first time wine drinkers because it's sweet and cheap.
Kelly M.
Carrollton, TX
This wine is definitely not the wine for me! So sweet I feel like I go into a sugar coma every time I drink it. On the other hand my boyfriend LOVES it! If you like fruity sweet drinks this is the wine for you.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?