Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Denise S.
Denise S.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I enjoy wine, but especially sweet wines. Barefoot Moscato is the PERFECT wine if you're craving a sugar rush, but it isn't overly sweet like some varieties can be. I love sipping a glass or two of this refreshing beverage, especially during the summer months with a group of girlfriend's. It's also pretty budget-friendly.
D. C.
D. C.

I'm wondering if this is from the Barefoot Contessa, I would definitely purchase this based on all the good reviews I see here.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Hayward, CA

This is my favorite wine, my boyfriend brings it home to surprise me, and my friends always bring it to parties where I'll be. I'm such a sweet tooth and don't like that "alcohol" taste that this is the perfect wine for me!
Tia B.
Tia B.
Powell, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine, but this brand is not my favorite. The taste is okay, but not as sweet and crisp as I'd hoped.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN

I love this stuff! I got turned on to a moscato a few years ago, and Hubby brought Barefoot home a while back and it is sooo good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
San Francisco, CA

Bought this at target. Moscato is my favorite and i must admit I'm not picky with alcohol at all. This is cheap and yummy!
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT , ALSO LIKE THAT ITS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT STORES CANT BEAT THEIR PRICE AND TASTE !!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI

Usually you get what you way for when it comes to wine, but I'm happy that when I only have a few bucks in my pocket I can pick up a bottle of this Barefoot Moscato and not feel guilty that I have spent the last of the cable bill money. It is sweet, but I LOVE sweet and its best served chilled on a hot summer day. :) I've yet to get the dreaded sweet wine headache I hear my friends complain about so this is a winner in my book.
Jayla P.
Jayla P.

I don't really like Moscato at all anymore. Barefoot wines taste funny to me too. I do think that their champagnes taste okay though.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

As a vegan, there is never a meat on my plate to pair with the wine (yet I'm a snob, which makes me every sommelier's nightmare). Vegetables are generally a little on the sweet side, so I typically ask for a dessert wine. This was recommended to me while dining at MC Kitchen in Miami and was super, duper sweet. It was love at first taste, and at $60 for a bottle, not a bad complement to a vegetarian meal.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now