SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,001 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is one of the best moscatos you can get for way cheep!! Of course there is no bad moscato at all this one is one of my favorites it's light and crisp!!
This is a brand that is suitable for a cheap girls night. It is not however, meant for celebration or really anything else. It's sweet and it has alcohol in it, but that's not supposed to be what drinking wine is about. It's about appreciating the drink for what its worth.
We love to drink a glass of wine at the end of the night. It is a great way to unwind. This wine does the trick such a great price but doesn't taste cheap
This moscato is very sweet. It's almost like a dessert or ice wine. I personally do not care for my wine to be this sweet.
I FIRST TRIED MOSCATO AT OLIVE GARDEN AND HAD GONE THRU FOUR GLASSES BEFORE MY ENTREE ARRIVED. THE NEXT DAY I ASKED A DRINKING BUDDY WHAT MOSCATO COULD I AFFORD THAT WOULD TASTE SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD AND SHE SUGGESTED BAREFOOT. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT A GLASSFUL ,AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR AT HOME HELPS ME DROWN OUT HUBBY,DOGS AND NEIGHBORS KIDS. I LOVE IT
Love this wine. It is my go to selection when getting wine. I love the variety of flavors it is always fresh and taste is amazing.
Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
If you like sugary wine this is for you. Too sweet for my taste for sure!
THIS IS MY FAV. BRAND TO BUY ESP. OF MOSCATO LOVE THE FLAVOR SO MUCH I LIKE TO ADD FRUIT SOME TIMES
Barefoot is the only wine for moscato ill buy!! I love that barefoot is a decent wine for a wonderful price. Ill also buy it in sweet red or cab. Lovee it!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos