Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Julie H.
Julie H.
East Palatka, FL

Enjoyed the moscato it wasn't of the highest quality but still good.
Casandra F.
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL

The price is great! I love the taste. It doesn't taste cheap at all. I really enjoy it
Carlicia A.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX

This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Dayton, OH

I'm a big wine fan & am not generally big on cheaper wine brands, but Barefoot is an exception! Affordable, not too dry, just the right amount of sweet.. it's a great casual wine.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

Great quality wine at a decent price. This wine is a good alternative to the very expensive wine and I buy this on occasion when I need to relax after work.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL

I love Barefoot Mascato. I really dislike harsh tasting & strong alcohol so I fell in love with this sweet & fruity wine the first time I tried it. Is it weird that I put ice in mine?
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi

I love Moscato and Barefoot brand is a great product.
Even better that it is always affordably priced!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Such an easy wine to drink. Love the taste and how sweet it is. Definitely one of my favorites.
Christine U.
Christine U.
Schenectady, NY

A go to moscato that has a great price for the amount that you get. Crisp and refreshing, make sure that if you open the bottle, you finish it within the week or else it will get super buttery and undrinkable.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Richmond, CA

Me and barefoot go back. I tried moscato after my coworkers told me I was missing out so I tried it out of curiosity because of my skepticism I'm always last on the train but moscato is the only wine I can drink or will drink and barefoot is one of the top brands for me and they also have smaller personal bottles so you don't compulsively drink. Great brand great flavor great options and most importantly reasonably priced
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now