Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Athena B.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO

Moscato is one of my favorite kinds of wine, and the Barefoot brand is inexpensive. However, it doesn't taste like super cheap wine.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

Absolutely love this Moscato, but I do feel that it is sweet after a few glasses. All moscato is sweet. It is simply refreshing and I drink it all year round.
Carol O.
Carol O.
Nampa, ID

A nice light wine. Perfect Moscoto for summer. A nice wine for guests or yourself.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ

Barefoot is hands down the best...It is crisp and fruity and they have a really yummy Pink Moscato (available in bubbly too!) It is also found everywhere and is pretty cheap. I definitely recommend.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA

One of my favorite moscatos. great price since its so easy to drink the whole bottle to yourself. i would like if the mini bottles would be more available because they're great for tailgates and the beach!
Christie V.
Christie V.
La Puente, CA

When i don't it to the winery i get this kind because it is low priced and i can find it anywhere , it is the best tasting low priced moscato I've tried . my mom even liked it and she is picky
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato, especially the pink one. I mis it with peach nectar for some extra flavor.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Moscato is a very sweet wine that goes great with any occasion. I would suggest Barefoot Moscato to any friend or family! Not only is this wine amazing but it is also affordable and easy to find!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ

I was introduced to Moscato by a very close friend and now I've tried a few different brands but I keep going back to Barefoot! The taste is amazing, sweet and pairs well with light foods and great with dessert. I am a sweet wine drinker so this is a great wine to try!
SheAnna S.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood, IL

If you want a wine that isn't going to break the bank barefoot brand is the one. Moscato is my favorite of the barefoot brand. Its got a nice refreshing taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now