BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I love Barefoot wine! There is a decent amount of flavors to choose from and they're all delicious, especially the white. Great price too for the amount you can get.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC
I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
This is my go-to when I don't feel like looking around for something else. I always know it is going to be great. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Love this stuff! I always have a bottle or two in the house.
Taylor T.
Barefoots moscato is a wine you can use to celebrate with, have a casual drink with or have as your go to wine! This wine is perfect for any occasion, it's sweet but not too sweet and especially a great wine to introduce to new wine drinkers! Join the barefoot moscato fan club & TRY THIS WINE!
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Kimberley T.
Boomer, NC
This version is sweet and crisp and light! The perfect sit-on-the-porch with your girlfriends wine. I enjoyed this much more than other moscatos because it isn't too sweet but sweet enough for those who don't enjoy wine.
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is so delicious! My number one go to wine. It is not too heavy and it's sweet, which is my all time favorite! It is inexpensive, but still tastes so good!
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ
Nice flavor and won't hurt your pockets... It is a bit on the sweet side even for a moscato ... Not my favorite of the barefoot brands but still good none the less
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Barefoot is wallet friendly and a good crisp refreshing wine for summer time. It is good poolside or with dinner! For new wine lovers this is the perfect bottle to stock your bar with!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?