BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Elkhart, IN
This Moscato is the perfect choice for any occasion. Slightly bubbly and a very nice blend of sweet and crisp. Loved this for or daughter's wedding reception.
Rene B.
Rene B.
Sweet, refreshing Moscato goodness. Keep some in the fridge for a relaxing after work drink. Barefoot posts great drink recipes online. Drinking this wine straight is good though!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
For being a cheaper wine, it surprisingly tastes good. I do like how many restaurants near me carry this brand.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Lauderhill, FL
Light and crisp taste. Great price. I prefer a red wine instead of a white but I can deal with moscato when eating a light meal.
Samme N.
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
I really love this moscato but I cant say that this particular one is my favorite. It's not as sweet or smooth as other brands.
Moniqua S.
Moniqua S.
I had a sample of this wine at my local liquor store, and I had to buy a bottle. It fit all my needs - cheap, sweet, and delightful. Perfect for the summer, or even sitting by the fire in the winter. I truly recommend this Moscato!
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
This is my go to desert wine! Not privy at all and tastes great. I can also find this brand at any store so it's always avail
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This isn't my favorite moscato, but it's at the top of my list. I love Barefoot. This moscato is on the sweeter side, but delicious. I love cooking with it! It goes great in homemade pasta sauces.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love barefoot so much! This brand I have never tried but I am giving it 5 stars because I know my friends do enjoy it when they add it to their cocktails. My favorite is the chardonnay!
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA
Basic white girls rejoice. I love this wine, so cheap and so easy to drink. Great for all occasions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?