Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ame S.
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN

It is a simple wine and pairs well with many foods. It has a good flavor but definitely needs to be served chilled. It is great for the price range and my go to summer wine
Katie E.
Katie E.
Fairdale, KY

This is a great option for people who are new to wine. Its sweet, but not overly. And its cheap. Perfect for a girls night on a budget.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Calgary, AB

Great casual wine to keep on hand, I usually try to keep a bottle in my fridge. Also it's often on sale and is a great price usually making it easy to pick up for last minute events and if you're on a budget
Kiana G.
Kiana G.
Moreno Valley, Ca

Lovely, cheap, great tasting, and strong. This sweet wine will have your night one to remember. It goes really good with a nice dinner.
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Dartmouth, MA

My boyfriend loves this and thinks its amazing but I'm more of a vodka girl. This is way to sweet for me !
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY

I love me some wine. Doesn't matter what kind it is as long as its sweet. Barefoot is actually one of my favorites. (:
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Parker, CO

This is one of my favorite wines hands down. Not too sweet, crisp and refreshing and goes well with everything. I think this is a great wine in this price bracket.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Florissant, MO

I would be lying if I said that this isn't the star of my Wine Wednesdays. It is easily my favorite wine and pretty close to my favorite drink. It has a sweet taste and goes well with most things.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC

I love the barefoot moscato!! I have purchased many different brands and they don't seem to taste as good at the barefoot I would stick to this one any day!!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this wine and its many varieties. Very yummy!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now