Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Keinzie L.
Keinzie L.
Perfect for a romantic night with two beside the fireplace in the winter. Two glasses and a blanket, theres no way for a bad night!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Mia P.
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
It could be a lot better, a lot bubblier, and a lot sweeter.... and more expensive! This is a good CHEAP moscato, perfect for a fun night with friends.
kristin g.
kristin g.
Mokena, IL
Barefoot is pretty delicious for the price. And Ive never had a headache after drinking it! Its sweet but not too sweet compared to some others I have had. My friends all enjoy a glass of barefoot also. Serve cold!!
Lindsay b.
Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA
Probably one of my favorite wines! Very sweet and delicious. Can drink with dinner or a night with the girls, or just while doing work around the house! :)
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I'm only giving this a C because I'm not crazy about sweeter wines. If you like a sweeter wine though, this is better than a white zinfindal. Barefoot does make good wines though. I love their chardonnay!
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I think this is a nice inexpensive wine. It is not as smooth as higher end wines but has a fair taste
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
I had this at my daughters party... Lets just say it brought our moods up
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?