BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Valerie G.
Rocky Hill, CT
This wine is so good, reasonably priced and tastes delicious, I love it so much that I gave my bridesmaids each a bottle asking them to be my bridesmaid!
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
Excellent choice for new wine drinkers! Not pricey, most stores carry it, and chills wonderfully. Would recommend it for anyone and have purchased myself.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Perfect wine for just sitting around with friends outside on a Tuesday! Great price for the type of wine. We give as gifts often to friends and family.
Ashley R.
Middle River, MD
Very nice wine if your just looking to have a girls night and relax. Very sweet wine, if you like white wine that's cheap, this is the way to go. Best when ice cold. I love to enjoy this when I'm with a few girl friends gossiping
stacey b.
Salt Lake City, UT
I just tried this wine the other day and oh my, it was just fantastic. It is on the sweet side but I really enjoyed it. There in no doubt that I will be a repeat buyer!!!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is great for summer sangrias and fantastic by itself as well. I like to add some sparkling water to it and make it a spritzer by the pool
Melissa G.
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is typically a dessert wine. This one isn't sickly sweet or thick as some moscatos can be. It goes down smooth and has the perfect amount of sweet.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This is my all time favorite wine! Barefoot is a great brand, though I wish it came in a bigger bottle size because I cannot get enough! This is the best moscato wine I've ever tasted!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So sweet and delicious! I cannot believe how cheap and good this wine is compared to other brands. It is a must have for a girls weekend! You won't be upset with this buy!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?