BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
My absolute favorite is Barefood Moscato. It's light and sweet while being completely affordable. I just bought a four pack of the smaller bottles today to keep in the fridge (it's best when nice and chilled).
Denise V.
Definitely my favorite moscato without a doubt. I've tried a lot of other ones but still find this to be my favorite by far. It has that perfect sweet taste to it.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I am not a fan of wines that are too sweet. Its not the worst but def not my fav! I prefer a more subtle taste and love merlots. However Barefoot brand is good!
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT
Barefoot wine is always a great bang for your buck but I especially like the white moscato. It was the first wine that I really liked because it has a pretty light and sweet flavor making it very easy to drink.
Breanna S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
If you are like me you have a sweet tooth and occasionally crave a dessert wine. Barefoot Moscato is the answer! It is very sweet and also affordable. Good to offer at parties for inexperienced wine drinkers.
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
SOOOOO love! barefoot it's self is a great brand. I usual pick up at local HEB or CVS. Good price as well. My taste buds awaken when I have a sip! Deff recommend.
Stephanie O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love moscato and this brand is affordable and definitely a good pick. I recommend it for sure. you can also find it in almost any grocery store which is a plus.
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ
Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?