BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
I'm a big sweet wine person and this is perfect! It's definitely sweet and I always put it in the refrigerator. Affordable and a good pick for young adults on a budget.
Chelsea D.
Ellsworth, ME
I am recently obsessed with wine, and this is very good for the price. It is refreshing and smooth. Some wine coats your throat and this does not! very good stuff
Lauren H.
Gallatin , Tn
This a great wine for someone who likes really sweet wines that don't cost a lot of money! This is one of the first wines I started drinking and I still go back to it over and over again!
Cynthia C.
Chicago, il
This is by far my favorite moscato, ive tried so many other brands but none as sweet as this one i hate dry wines and this is def not dry! drop some frozen grapes in and your good to go!
Jennifer W.
Even if you are not traditionally a wine drinker, this is likley a wine that you will enjoy. It has a light, sweet flavor that is enhanced with just the right touch of bubbles. Great to bring to or serve at a party.
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
For about $5, this is the best bottle of moscato that you can get! Great flavor and great packaging. My sister served it at her wedding and all the guests loved it!
Shawna P.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of the best moscatos i have ever tried. I will never buy sutterhome again after trying barefoot. The only moscato that i have tried that is better than this is the Villa Alena Moscato from trander joes!
Araceli R.
Yes. Great Moscato. This is my go to and i really enjoy. I haven't progressed to red wine drier wines :) but i just live the light sweet white wines. Its just right for long days and watching tv. I have no complaints
Denise V.
Definitely my favorite moscato without a doubt. I've tried a lot of other ones but still find this to be my favorite by far. It has that perfect sweet taste to it.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I am not a fan of wines that are too sweet. Its not the worst but def not my fav! I prefer a more subtle taste and love merlots. However Barefoot brand is good!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?