Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Juluisa G.
Juluisa G.
Bunnlevel, NC

Great taste and great bargain for bottle of wine. I always buy Barefoot wines for the house or to a party :)
Bea B.
Bea B.
Ravenna, OH

My husband and I are wine drinkers and we got a wine package at a Bed and Breakfast and this was the wine they presented to us. I was not impressed and when we went to drink the wine I was absolutely disgusted. We paid quite a bit of money for that package to be presented with this 'cheap' wine.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Cutchogue , NY

I never liked moscato until I tried the barefoot brand at Applebee's with a friend. Refreshing, perfect for summer wine!
KayLee A.
KayLee A.

Not a bad wine! Great price for a huge bottle! I have only tried the moscato would like to try the others! It also had a good taste it wasn't to hard tasting
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

It's a pretty decent wine. It's widely available and it's on the cheaper side, but I've had better moscato and I prefer them to this wine
Julia K.
Julia K.

Moscato is my favortie type of wine. Barefoot is inexpensive yet good tasting!
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ

This is my favorite moscato, and if you don't like the taste of wine or alcohol, it is definitely for you! it pretty much tastes like fruity delicious light dessert. and the best part of all is it isn't exspensive
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
West Hartford , CT

My favorite brand of Moscato so far. It is sweet, crisp and inexpensive. Definitely worth trying.
cynthia r.
cynthia r.
Kissimmee, FL

Love the sweetness of this wine. I usually put a piece of fruit in my wine glass when I drink it, cant go wrong for a ladies night in.
Mia C.
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN

Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now