BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan W.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this as a drinkable sweet, inexpensive wine. You know barefoot wines are always delicious and affordable. It tastes great, especially when it is warm out!
lauren r.
North Providence, RI
Love Barefoot wines in general, I think you get a nice bang for your buck plus they taste great. My favorite is the Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet, and perfect to me.
Jaime H.
Star Prairie, WI
This product of fantastic! It's sweet it's crisp and it's refreshing! You can drink it on its own or it's great with dinner or a sweet piece of chocolate cake!! It's just simply a great tasting product I give it an a++++!
Cherry L.
Whenever I find myself indecisive at the store, I always find myself reaching for Barefoot. You know what it will taste like (delicious) and you can't beat the price!
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
The stuff is the best for the price… I did, however, find cupcake wine recently and for a couple of extra dollars I find that the taste is a lot better than barefoot.
Crystal H.
Franklin, IN
Love it. It's not too expensive, tastes awesome, and goes well with anything. I don't like bitter, dry, weird after taste wine. If you like something sweet, try this!
Shari H.
One of my favorite brands of wine and my favorite flavor too. Not too sweet, has a nice refreshing flavor. You could pair this with dinner or just sit and sip for a while. Not too expensive either so definitely worth it
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I tried Barefoot a few months ago for the first time because the local grocery store had it on sale. I was a bit hesitant at first but then was pleasantly surprised. Good flavor and doesn't have a strong "oaky" flavor.
Nichole M.
Pinckneyville, IL
I love this brand! The Reisling is my favorite followed by Moscato! They are delicious! I like to sip on these in the summer especially. They are both sweet and refreshing. A must try!
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?