BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica F.
Reading, PA
Barefoot does a fantastic job producing a sweet, flavorful moscato at a cheap price. I would highly recommend this product, even for buying in bulk for special occasions!
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX
Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
One of my favorite wines has a sweet taste and is never to overpowering. Always pairs perfectly with something sweet after dinner. Also very inexpensive!
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Megan N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this when making my white sangria. It always pairs well with the fruit and people usually like the sangria with this in it. I don't drink it alone usually because it is way too sweet for me.
Meghan R.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I always have a bottle on hand in my fridge. I've tried several different kinds of Barefoot brand wine and it is my absolute favorite brand. The price is great for the quality you get!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?