Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Clifton, NJ

This wine is so light it goes well with just about everything. It has a nice sweet taste and the price is just right. This brand does a good job providing a quality products without the extra expense.
Taisean R.
Taisean R.
Fort Richardson, AK

This product is so good it has a nice sweet taste to it so it will be good if you like a stong but sweet taste but overall its great and would recommend it to anybody
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
West Sacramento, CA

I have tried many different brands of wine and found this wine to not only be affordable but tasty. It is good to keep a spare bottle in the fridge for unexpected visitors. Affordable and nice taste.
Maketa R.
Maketa R.
Richmond, VA

I like to have a glass of the barefoot moscato after I put the kids to bed. A refreshing taste and there is no after taste. I like to sit and watch TV while enjoying a light snack with a glass.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Puyallup, WA

This wine is delicious! I love the aroma and sweetness! If you want something that's tasty for the hot summer days or to go with a BBQ this is an excellent pick!
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Niagara Falls, NY

Love the Barefoot Moscato! Sweet taste, which I like a lot. Very delicious! It's my go-to wine brand! Definitely recommend!
Kellyn M.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS

I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Riverside, CA

Light, fruity, sweet perfect for pairing with a salad fruit or sweets. Makes a great base for a white wine sangria. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Ridgewood, NY

Barefoot White Muscado is one of my favorite wines! Not overly sweet, this wine pairs well with anything. I also enjoy the Red & Pink versions, but White is my fav. I would recommend this wine if you're on a budget, but still want something to jazz up a dinner party!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I love having a glass of this with my meals. The price of this wine is phenomenal. It has a great fruity taste without being too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now