Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this wine it's smooth, its very inexpensive and you can find it at most groceries stores!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Merrillville, IN
This is my after work drink of choice. I adore it....
Atiba R.
Atiba R.
Duluth, GA
I have tried many Moscato's and I can say that Barefoot has a wonderful Moscato. It isn't syrupy like others I have tried. It has a delicate sweetness and refreshing taste. Gets the job done when I want to unwind from a long day of work or school.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
There's so many flavors of this wine & they're all so good. It's cheap & always a great gift: either to yourself or someone else.
Keinzie L.
Keinzie L.
Perfect for a romantic night with two beside the fireplace in the winter. Two glasses and a blanket, theres no way for a bad night!
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Mia P.
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
It could be a lot better, a lot bubblier, and a lot sweeter.... and more expensive! This is a good CHEAP moscato, perfect for a fun night with friends.
kristin g.
kristin g.
Mokena, IL
Barefoot is pretty delicious for the price. And Ive never had a headache after drinking it! Its sweet but not too sweet compared to some others I have had. My friends all enjoy a glass of barefoot also. Serve cold!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?