Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Paige H.
Paige H.

When looking for a new wine, it's always hard to find one that fits you perfectly. With Barefoot brand it's easy to find a wine you love. For me, it's Barefoot Moscato! You can never go wrong with a bottle of this! It's great for a casual glass, a girls night or with your favorite dessert or seafood.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ

I love using this wine as a white sangria..so refreshing. The best part about it is that it is not expensive. If you aren't a huge wine person, but want to start drinking wine, this is a good one to start with.
Ileena Z.
Ileena Z.
Shelton, CT

I love barefoot moscato. its priced greatly. i mean a HUGE bottle of this stuff is less than $12. And that's crazy cheap for a really good wine.
This one is very sweet but is perfect for summer. Add some ice cubes and I'm in heaven
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI

Figured I would do a review since I am having a glass right now!!
I only had my first taste of Moscato on Thanksgiving four days ago and now I am hooked!
I really like the Barefoot Moscato it has just the right amount of sweet for me and is very smooth.
I am not a huge wine drinker but this will be a definite go-to for me when I am in the mood for wine. I like the lightness and sweetness of this wine. I like it chilled and in the biggest glass I can fine!
amanda k.
amanda k.
maple, ontario

Light, crisp, smooth, good flavor. I love barefoot moscato! Always my go to pick for wine! They also have good reds and rose's
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL

I absolutely love wine. This brand is good my husband and I always use to drink this brand, I haven't tried the Pink flavor yet.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA

Honestly if you enjoy sweet things like Moscato, then there is no reason to spend a lot of money on them. This is a very good value for the price.
Sara G.
Sara G.
N Providence, RI

I like barefoot wines. They have a delicious pink moscato that is super yummy!
Riann S.
Riann S.

This is absolutely delicious! Very tasteful and inexpensive if you're looking for a cheap but amazing wine! I'm a Moscato girl but barefoot brand has it down pat! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Ronesha P.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL

I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now