BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I am really finnicky about wine, it has to taste good obviously, and I was really happy with this one. It is sweet, and goes down easy, and the price is great too.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is good if you like very sweet wines. I know it's moscato so it's supposed to be sweet, just not my cup of tea. If you like very sweet grape pear wines this is good.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Barefoot is wallet friendly and a good crisp refreshing wine for summer time. It is good poolside or with dinner! For new wine lovers this is the perfect bottle to stock your bar with!
Mandii B.
Broken arrow , OK
Barefoot Moscato is one of my top go to wines! So sweet and such a good price! Grab two bottles when you go! It's so good the first will be gone before you know it!
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ
Nice flavor and won't hurt your pockets... It is a bit on the sweet side even for a moscato ... Not my favorite of the barefoot brands but still good none the less
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
Moscato is one my preferred flavors of wine. This one didn't stand out in my opinion. Which means it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. For the price point, it is a good choice.
kristin g.
Mokena, IL
Barefoot is pretty delicious for the price. And Ive never had a headache after drinking it! Its sweet but not too sweet compared to some others I have had. My friends all enjoy a glass of barefoot also. Serve cold!!
Brenna B.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I know this isn't the most expensive or elegant wine, but it really is delicious and versatile. It's extremely affordable and perfect to relax with in my opinion. Barefoot makes wine fun!
Nataly J.
Mooresville, NC
I am not a big fan. I do like moscato but I prefer Bartenura. For the price it's okay. I think it needs to be extremely cold for me to deal with the sweetness of it
Morgan R.
Stafford , VA
Barefoot moscato is delicious! It is light, crisp and pairs well with a warm summer night. Almost always on sale, it's my go to for a quick girls night and always the first to run out.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?