Add a Photo

Photos (59)
emily T.
emily T.
Kansas city , MO

I don't often drink wine, but when I do, I really like barefoot's moscato. I think the red moscato is my favorite. and it's very affordable!
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA

This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
Karrie J.
Karrie J.
Trenton, FL

Love this wine! It taste great, easy to find and a wonderful wine to bring to a party!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Round Lk Bch, IL

I love all the Barefoot wines, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Temple, TX

This is a very sweet wine for people that are just getting hooked on wine. It is a good starter into the wine world. And you can't beat the price!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manteca, CA

Pair this with your favorite dessert and you can't go wrong! Barefoot may not be the best brand for Moscato, but for the price it tastes pretty good.
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia, Ca

It's honestly my favorite kind of wine. Enjoy a glass or two when I'm by the pool with friends or having a girls night.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX

This moscato is rather plain. I don't recommend it. I left me with a headache after one glass.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

Absolutely love this Moscato, but I do feel that it is sweet after a few glasses. All moscato is sweet. It is simply refreshing and I drink it all year round.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA

One of my favorite moscatos. great price since its so easy to drink the whole bottle to yourself. i would like if the mini bottles would be more available because they're great for tailgates and the beach!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now