Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Friendswood, TX

This is a cheap and delicious wine. I haven't had a bad type yet. Definitely my go-to.
Laura T.
Laura T.

I love this wine because it a refreshing and light change. it's usually one of my usual brands and types of wine. The cost is usually right and it doesn't give me a headache like some other wines do.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Sweet, and just lovely when paired with pears. (See what I did there?) Not the world's greatest wine ever, but honestly the best white wine from Barefoot.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I'm new to drinking wine. This is a great one to start with. I prefer sweet wines and brand has lots of options at an affordable price.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Grady, AR

I love this wine! It is the best moscato out there! And it's not too expensive! It's definitely my go to wine! One bottle is all you need. This wine is way to good for just one glass!!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL

Very sweet, fruity moscato. it's cheap, but great taste for the price. who says you have to spend a bunch of money for a satisfying bottle of wine? this is no more than $6 and it's delicious.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Reading, PA

Im more into a light, fruity win and Barefoot Moscato and hands down my favorite go to wine... I take it as gifts, and pour after a long day on my feet!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Upper Sandsky, OH

My husband and I tried this wine years ago. Ever since then we always buy all different flavors... I'm a white wine he's a red, I have tried both flavors and surprisingly really enjoyed both! We are so glad they have these at our local grocery store !
Kim B.
Kim B.

This is a light, sweet, easy drinking wine. I prefer the sweet whites, so this is definitely for me. I keep a bottle chilled at all times.
brionna g.
brionna g.

Sauvignon Blanc (The green bottle) is my favorite moscato. Not only is this brand very affordable, but the taste is also of quality too. This moscato is very smooth and flavorful.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?