Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Cristan T.
Cristan T.
Bellmore, Ny
I'm not a big wine drinker but I love Barefoot Moscato. It's like white grape juice for grown ups :)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL
I like Barefoot wines, particularly the sweet red. I especially like their prices. Their wines generally taste good and for the price it's at, you really can't beat it!
Elena B.
Elena B.
Orange, CA
I'm not a fan of Moscato, but for the price, this one is pretty good. I like to throw a couple of ice cubes in a glass for a nice summer drink.
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Besides having a wonderful flavor, but the price keeps it on my shelf. When trying to budget for a family on a fixed budget, wine is not always an options. But this product makes wine in our fridge a weekly option!
Ines L.
Ines L.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely love it. Tastes great and inexpensive. All flavors are great. Great bottle to enjoy with family, friends or alone.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Missoula, MT
If I'm at the grocery store and need to quickly grab a bottle of white wine, this is usually my go-to!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I never knew much about wine, I still don't, and one of the first wines that I tasted and enjoy was this one. I enjoy the refreshing taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and crisp! If you are not a fan of sweet wines, however, this may not be for you! Thank you, Barefoot, for turning me into a vino!
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Love this because it's a lil smooth and sweet and can go with chocolate strawberries :)) nice for dinner or simply a gift
Ambra C.
Ambra C.
Fort Benning, GA
I had run to the store on evening and the wine I normally get was sold out so I picked this up and was very surprised it was good for the price but just needs to be chilled
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
By far the BEST moscato and cheapest there is. Mmm
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?