Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very expensive...
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

I love moscato, so I have tried a lot of brands of it. This is one of the better ones I have tasted. It is very inexpensive - it is often on sale at my local store for $5. It is very light and sweet for a moscato, but not too sweet like some can be. Overall, a very good value and a nice wine.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Seagoville, TX

As an avid wine drinker, I am pretty analytical when trying new wines. Barefoot is the best cheap wine I've ever tasted! This white moscato has the perfect sweetness, without the overwhelming 'cheap wine' taste that most do at this price. Love everything about it!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Natchitoches, LA

If you like a sweeter wine, try an Italian Moscato. You won't ever purchase this again. I tried this by chance one evening and wasted my money on that purchase!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Erie, PA

This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet, but not too sweet that it gives you a headache!!!! It goes with just about any type of food. My biggest problem is that it doesn't taste like alcohol and I forget how much I'm drinking!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.

This is my go to wine! I drink a glass at night to relax and I love the taste! It is a great wine for the price! If you get a chance to find the champagne version definitely get it and make mimosas! You won't regret it!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Sykesville, MD

A little too sweet from my liking, but the pink is perfect! Its a great price and easy to find at any liquor store!
christina b.
christina b.
Cordova, TN

If you aren't looking to spend a lot of money this is a good product . It's not smooth enough for me and has a bitter aftertaste.
Alex D.
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY

I'm a junior in college and me and all of my roommates (8 girls) get together once a week at least to have a girls night in and watch funny movies, order in dinner, and of course share countless bottles of wine!! I personally always bring a bottle of Barefoot and everyone always loves it!
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Clifton, NJ

This wine is so light it goes well with just about everything. It has a nice sweet taste and the price is just right. This brand does a good job providing a quality products without the extra expense.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now