Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lindsay b.
Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA

Probably one of my favorite wines! Very sweet and delicious. Can drink with dinner or a night with the girls, or just while doing work around the house! :)
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Neptune Beach, FL

I'm only giving this a C because I'm not crazy about sweeter wines. If you like a sweeter wine though, this is better than a white zinfindal. Barefoot does make good wines though. I love their chardonnay!
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA

I think this is a nice inexpensive wine. It is not as smooth as higher end wines but has a fair taste
Naomi M.
Naomi M.

I had this at my daughters party... Lets just say it brought our moods up
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA

I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Hurricane , WV

This product is great for the wine lover on a budget. Best to drink chilled, while in the tub enjoying a good book!
DIANA S.
DIANA S.
Hartsdale, NY

The title should be what you get when you mix candy and alcohol. Sickeningly sweet. Great for those of you that are looking for something to bring to a dinner party and don't plan on drinking!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Germantown , Md

I don't usually like Moscato (I prefer wines that are a bit drier) but this one pleasantly surprised me! It was peachy, but not overbearingly sweet. I think it would be great after dinner and maybe would help me pass up a second serving of dessert. The price was very affordable, too. Overall, a good wine that would appeal to most of my guests.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Not as good as cupcake moscato, but its pretty good! Price is great and good quality! Good for Girls night in or even just to keep at home for a quiet night in!
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Hartsville, SC

I absolutely love this!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?