BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
Mabely R.
Ok wine if you stop at a corner store quickly instead of driving to the liquor store. This will do but it's taste is a bit bitter for my liking.
Rachel P.
This wine is soo good! It is one of my favorites. This brand is priced greatly. And also the taste is sooo sweeet and enjoyable to drink. love love love it!
S B.
This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Afrikka B.
I have tried many brands of Moscato and this is amongst the top 3 fav of mines. Not overly sweet but sweet enough. Can be bought cheap at walmart as well.
Bobbie C.
Morehead, Ky
By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?