BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This is a great wine for a great taste. It is not super dry but not super sweet. Putting some berries in it gives it another amazing flavor. Great if you are having lots of people over and don't want to spend a ton on wine
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I tried Barefoot a few months ago for the first time because the local grocery store had it on sale. I was a bit hesitant at first but then was pleasantly surprised. Good flavor and doesn't have a strong "oaky" flavor.
lauren r.
North Providence, RI
Love Barefoot wines in general, I think you get a nice bang for your buck plus they taste great. My favorite is the Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet, and perfect to me.
Taylor T.
Barefoots moscato is a wine you can use to celebrate with, have a casual drink with or have as your go to wine! This wine is perfect for any occasion, it's sweet but not too sweet and especially a great wine to introduce to new wine drinkers! Join the barefoot moscato fan club & TRY THIS WINE!
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Crystal H.
Franklin, IN
Love it. It's not too expensive, tastes awesome, and goes well with anything. I don't like bitter, dry, weird after taste wine. If you like something sweet, try this!
Shari H.
One of my favorite brands of wine and my favorite flavor too. Not too sweet, has a nice refreshing flavor. You could pair this with dinner or just sit and sip for a while. Not too expensive either so definitely worth it
Jaime H.
Star Prairie, WI
This product of fantastic! It's sweet it's crisp and it's refreshing! You can drink it on its own or it's great with dinner or a sweet piece of chocolate cake!! It's just simply a great tasting product I give it an a++++!
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is so delicious! My number one go to wine. It is not too heavy and it's sweet, which is my all time favorite! It is inexpensive, but still tastes so good!
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I am really finnicky about wine, it has to taste good obviously, and I was really happy with this one. It is sweet, and goes down easy, and the price is great too.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?