BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
One of my favorite wines, it's non expensive and has a good taste! I also like their other types of wine!
Toni P.
Toni P.
Love this wine! It is cheap but very tasteful! My hands down favorite drink of all time! Sweet is the way to go!
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
One of the best wines in its price range. It has a great flavor and is perfect for a girls night.
Absolutely wonderful taste! And nicely priced.
Even if you don't finish the bottle the first time it is opened it didn't lose any flavor.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Charlotte, NC
A great moscato for the price! its not too sweet and pairs good with desserts.
Alice L.
Alice L.
BUENA PARK, CA
My first moscato was barefoot and since then, I typically reach towards this brand. It's very affordable and sometimes with supermarket deals, I can get them as low as $4 a bottle. Love cracking one open to drink alongside charcuterie plates at home!
Jody S.
Jody S.
Nashville, TN
I brought this to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was an all around hit. Good wine for non wine drinkers and wine drinkers alike. Pretty sweet, as moscato tends to be...
Janet M.
Janet M.
Madison, WI
This is my go to wine!! So tasty and cheap! Can't beat it for the price! I love how fruity it is and that it's not dry like many white wines. :)
Brett P.
Brett P.
Cincinnati, OH
This low-cost wine is great for entertaining others, or just a relaxing night at home or with some friends. It's quite sweet, but a great taste for a great price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?