Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Carmel , IN

This wine is a good combination for it's flavor and pricing! The moscato is a little sweeter than what you typically expect but is still wonderful!
Martin S.
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL

This brand always delivers great wines at affordable prices. I love the taste of this wine, but it is meant to be a desert wine, which is why most people don't like it with their entree because of the taste. I however love it, and most people that don't like wine like this so it's great to have with other wine at home.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

This is my absolute favorite brand of moscato. Ive tried at least 20 brands and this still hits the top of my list. The price is definatley a selling point.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY

Great flavor and great price! Sweet and smooth..its great for a night in with the ladies! No complaints over here!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Oshkosh, WI

Moscato is one of my favorite wines. It's not to sweet and is cheap to buy at the store! This is my choice over a lot of different wines
Nastassja H.
Nastassja H.
Jamaica, NY

This is the best one out of all the Moscato types. Subtle flavor, yet a touch of sweet. Very delish.
Lilliana M.
Lilliana M.
Oakland, CA

This wine is honestly not that bad, it tastes good. It does have that weird aftertaste that sometimes cheaper wine has though. There are better wines it there around the same price that I've tried.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL

Im a college student on a budget . and this wine is in my budget and its so amazing . great for making sangrias . drinking one now as i type this
Sara F.
Sara F.
Ellicott City , md

This is the best moscato I've tasted.ive had several different brands seeing as this is the only wine i really like , but this one is the best, tastes so fresh
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now