BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Maria P.
Mommy time wine. Sweet, sparkly, and fruity. Can come off as being too sweet sometimes, but in general, it's a great, share-with-a-few-friends kinda bottle.
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA
So if you enjoy sweeter wines then this wine is worth the try. It is sweeter, smooth and refreshing. Great for a summer evening and personally I think wine goes with anything
Audra S.
Mtn Home AFB, ID
Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
Stephanie G.
Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Yadira R.
Cheap wine that has a great taste..great for gathering with friends and not trying to spend a lot of money if your on a budget..good taste not great quality
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite brands of moscato, when I want to get something quick. It it a sweet wine and taste great cold.
natalia k.
Plainville, CT
It is a good wine to have a one glass. Anything after that is just pure sugar. If you enjoy drinking really sweet drinks then this is the drink for you. If you're watching your sugar intake I would definitely stay away from this.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Josephine S.
This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Maggie D.
Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?