BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC
I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
This is my go-to when I don't feel like looking around for something else. I always know it is going to be great. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Love this stuff! I always have a bottle or two in the house.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I tried Barefoot a few months ago for the first time because the local grocery store had it on sale. I was a bit hesitant at first but then was pleasantly surprised. Good flavor and doesn't have a strong "oaky" flavor.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Kimberley T.
Boomer, NC
This version is sweet and crisp and light! The perfect sit-on-the-porch with your girlfriends wine. I enjoyed this much more than other moscatos because it isn't too sweet but sweet enough for those who don't enjoy wine.
Taylor T.
Barefoots moscato is a wine you can use to celebrate with, have a casual drink with or have as your go to wine! This wine is perfect for any occasion, it's sweet but not too sweet and especially a great wine to introduce to new wine drinkers! Join the barefoot moscato fan club & TRY THIS WINE!
Catherine G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Barefoot is one of our "if we cant find our favorite brand" fall backs. It is a little dry for our taste in moscato but much nicer than a white or rose. For the price its a good bargain.
Diana C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This moscato is delicious, serve it chilled and it has just the right amount of sweetness to balance the light wine. I love drinking this with any kind of meal or dessert, or just a glass by itself after a long day! ;)
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This is a great wine for a great taste. It is not super dry but not super sweet. Putting some berries in it gives it another amazing flavor. Great if you are having lots of people over and don't want to spend a ton on wine
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?