Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nyetta D.
Nyetta D.
Columbia, MO
Absolutely my favorite brand. I actually like the Barefoot brand better than I like any of the more expensive names. Barefoot is always my go to and I actually have all my friends and family drinking it. Call me simple but this is what I drink most weekends, either to go clubbing or just to wind down after a crazy week.
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH
Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Newaygo , MI
Such an amazing wine for cheap! It has a great flavor. Most stores it sells for around 10 or less. Just picked up a bottle the other day for 5$ sadly the bottle is already gone.
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I do like Moscato but this one isn't a favorite of mine. For the price, sure yeah I can't complain but it's definitley not the first bottle I'd go for. It's tooo sweet which is not what I like. Barefoot does have other good wines but their Moscato isn't for me.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
Amy G.
Amy G.
I LOVE Barefoot Moscato - it's the best! It is really sweet, but that is the best part. I prefer it chilled, so sometimes I will use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Kay L.
Kay L.
If you're a fan of sweeter wines, then this is the wine for you! It's sweet and refreshing with very little bitterness. The price point is impressive as an inexpensive wine. It tastes better than the price would dictate. I would highly recommend this.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato. However i usually go for a dryer wine like reisling or pinot.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I love the moscato it is just sweet but not too sweet. refreshing if chilled and a fave in the summer time. I love the fun colors of the barefoot bottles and the price isn't bad either.
i think barefoot is my fave tasting wine for the price i think its the majority of all the wines I drink. and this is prob the main moscato i drink. I would highly reccoment.
Amber J.
Amber J.
I love how I can find this at almost any store! For the quantity, there is nothing to beat the price. This isn't too over powering, either. Crisp and delicious are the best aspects!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?