Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lori M.
Lori M.
Davis, CA

If you are going to have a group of young drinkers, non-winos, or people who really enjoy sweet wines this is a win. If you're not into sweet wines, you will find it syrupy. I can easily drink a bottle of this to myself.
Samara T.
Samara T.
Hampton, VA

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine after a long day at the office. I love the sweet taste and it makes me feel relaxed and stress free!
Deonna B.
Deonna B.
Tallahassee, FL

Something sweet and relaxing
Christie E.
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL

Barefoot in general is a decent low end brand but it's good for parties since it drinks more like a $15 bottle for about $10. I don't care for the sweetness of moscato but for those who do this is a good everyday go-to
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
MILFORD, OH

I often buy 2 bottles when I purchase Barefoot wines. The taste is immaculate and the price is unbeatable. I'm 110% in love with the Moscato.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY

For about $5, this is the best bottle of moscato that you can get! Great flavor and great packaging. My sister served it at her wedding and all the guests loved it!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK

Best Mocasto Ever! This has stuff has the most amazing taste. I am craving a drink just thinking about it!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
San Antonio, TX

I always get this on for back yard bbq's . When friends come over to have a good time. This is the perfect wine for anything.
Paige H.
Paige H.

When looking for a new wine, it's always hard to find one that fits you perfectly. With Barefoot brand it's easy to find a wine you love. For me, it's Barefoot Moscato! You can never go wrong with a bottle of this! It's great for a casual glass, a girls night or with your favorite dessert or seafood.
Toria S.
Toria S.
Onekama, MI

This wine is like drinking syrup. You can get it for $3 at the gas station, and it tastes like it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now