Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI

I love my wine sweet so this a great wine for me its good to eat with fresh fruit an cheese age cheese is the best
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD

For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
Jewelen D.
Jewelen D.

This is a nice, sweet, bubbly wine that will make an afternoon way more relaxing. Make sure to have a corkscrew on the ready. Another awesome point for this wine is the price. It's not very expensive at all. The taste doesn't reflect the cost though.
Kristyn W.
Kristyn W.
Clawson, MI

I love this wine especially for the price, I do love all moscatos though :)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Bessemer, AL

I am in love with Barefoot's red, white and pink moscato. Its not pungent, its sweet, light and inexpensive. Definitely my weapon of choice in the wine aisle when I am on a tight budget!
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very expensive...
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

I love moscato, so I have tried a lot of brands of it. This is one of the better ones I have tasted. It is very inexpensive - it is often on sale at my local store for $5. It is very light and sweet for a moscato, but not too sweet like some can be. Overall, a very good value and a nice wine.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Seagoville, TX

As an avid wine drinker, I am pretty analytical when trying new wines. Barefoot is the best cheap wine I've ever tasted! This white moscato has the perfect sweetness, without the overwhelming 'cheap wine' taste that most do at this price. Love everything about it!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Natchitoches, LA

If you like a sweeter wine, try an Italian Moscato. You won't ever purchase this again. I tried this by chance one evening and wasted my money on that purchase!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Erie, PA

This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet, but not too sweet that it gives you a headache!!!! It goes with just about any type of food. My biggest problem is that it doesn't taste like alcohol and I forget how much I'm drinking!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now