Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shacoiya S.
Shacoiya S.
Columbia, SC

This is sweet and refreshing. I love it. I love the taste of Moscato and this brand captures it perfectly.
Alex S.
Alex S.

As far as Moscato goes, this is the best priced bottle that actually still has that great sweetness to it that doesn't overdo it.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK

I LOVE my Moscato. Whether relaxing at home or out on the town with my girls, it is always a favorite.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Tilton, IL

Great for easy drinking. Easy on the wallet. It has a very good taste for how cheap it is. Me and my friends drink this often.
Shiquita S.
Shiquita S.
Bronx, NY

This is my favorite wine... I seriously love the Barefoot brand... Sooooo good.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Stuart, FL

This Moscato is reasonably priced and it does taste good, a little sweet but not as sweet as the pink moscato..
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Dexter, MI

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to moscato. I love a fruity, sweet moscato and that is exactly what Barefoot Moscato tastes like.
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Duluth , Mn

It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine. It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.

It's sweet without being too over the top, and for that price, who can say no? I like to mix with Cranberry or Pineapple juice for something fruity.
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Charlottesvle, VA

I guess I'm probably a hard critic since I hate moscato in general - too sweet. As far as they go, though, this one is pretty decent for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now