Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.

Love this because it's a lil smooth and sweet and can go with chocolate strawberries :)) nice for dinner or simply a gift
Ambra C.
Ambra C.
Fort Benning, GA

I had run to the store on evening and the wine I normally get was sold out so I picked this up and was very surprised it was good for the price but just needs to be chilled
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA

By far the BEST moscato and cheapest there is. Mmm
Libby P.
Libby P.
Woodbridge, VA

I love the taste of this wine and for the price it is really the best. I like to keep a bottle chilled for a relaxing evening at home.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Westbury, NY

It tastes very good. Definitely a great buy
Pauline P.
Pauline P.

Not my favorite but it's a runner up .. depends on flavor u get is what is good.. I can only.handle one glass
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY

My go to wine is definitely barefoot!!! I love almost all of the different types they have and this moscato I have to say is one of my favorites
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
DeRidder , LA

This is by far the best supermarket "cheap" wine to buy! The flavor is smooth and crisp, doesn't leave you with a horrible dry after taste like some you find. Very flavorful! always have a bottle in the fridge :)!!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA

Love this wine it's smooth, its very inexpensive and you can find it at most groceries stores!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Merrillville, IN

This is my after work drink of choice. I adore it....
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?