BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
Delicious white with a delicate balance. A sweet and crisp journey for the taste buds. Very economically priced and readily available at most grocery and spirits stores.
Maria D.
Sparks, MD
This is my favorite moscato! The price is really affordable,especially the double bottle. The taste is awesome and some bottles have the bubbly moscato which is even better! My favorite by far
ANGELA D.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
This is great for people who like a sweet and fruity wine. I have taken this brand and type of wine to get togethers, and was always a big hit. Goes great with with seafood, creamy pastas, desserts, and warm summer nights.
Anne D.
Milwaukee, WI
Definitely a good choice for the newly 21 crowd, inexpensive and easily accessible. For a girls night or casual get together it would be a good choice, however this would not be a good choice for a more formal get together.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT
Though the Barefoot Moscato is cheap it still tastes delicious. Perfect for a summer wine night with friends. Also comes in a double bottle if that's how you roll :-P
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Barefoot Moscato mixes well if you want to make a summer time or winter sangria. It is also great by itself. This was the first wine I tried when I started drinking wine and it got me hooked!
Mackenzie B.
Butler, NJ
This is my all time favorite wine and everybody that knows me knows that!
It's light and definitely inexpensive so you can't beat that if you're a fan of sweet wines.
Patricia L.
Rego Park, NY
One of my favorite wines, perfect served chilled on a hot summer night. A little low in acidity, it can taste almost like a juice. I prefer to drink this without food.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC
I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
lauren r.
North Providence, RI
Love Barefoot wines in general, I think you get a nice bang for your buck plus they taste great. My favorite is the Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet, and perfect to me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?