BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot doesn't bother trying to be the best wine; they know their product and where they want it to be. Their Moscato fits their line perfectly by being sweet but not overly so, and with just a hint of flavor that you can almost savor.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
I am a fan of moscato wines and Bare Foot is one of the brands I tend to buy more often than not. Has a good taste to it and is a favorite with my Brie bites!
Sara W.
Easton, PA
I am not an overall fan of moscato in general. It is too sweet of a wine for me. From the few brands that I have tried, this was ok. The price is cheap and it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I think barefoot wine is the best cheap brand out there... this one is no exception, very good, but a little sweet... I can't drink too many (which is probably a good thing)
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
This would certainly not be my first choice of Moscato. If I am choosing between cheap brands, I would more likely go with YellowTail. It's pretty sweet, but not very savory.
Maria P.
Mommy time wine. Sweet, sparkly, and fruity. Can come off as being too sweet sometimes, but in general, it's a great, share-with-a-few-friends kinda bottle.
Annmarie M.
Anything by barefoot is pretty much guaranteed to be delicious! Price is perfect & reasonable. Barefoot moscato (red or white) is always stocked in my bar.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This wine is okay, Barefoot wines tend to be a bit too tart for my liking, this is one of the sweeter ones but still has a bit more tang than I would like.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I just made wine soaked strawberries and dipped them in chocolate with Barefoot Moscato and they were amazing! I like to grab a bottle of this and take it to any gathering.
Melinda J.
Pfafftown, NC
like the title says, it's not the absolute best moscato I've tried, but it's a great value.I used to take the big bottles to college parties because I never d rink beer
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?