BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dominique P.
This is the kind of wine you purchase when you're having friends over. Nobody can turn down a sweet wine! It goes with literally everything. It's never disappointing and you don't have to drink with friends, you can have a great night at home alone and a couple glasses or three will have you feeling good. Enjoy! :)
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my top favorite wine's, I have a girls night once a month and this is a big buy for us. Im super lucky my wine and spirts store has a 2 pack of the 1.5 L bottles. Its my best friend and many of night I have finished a whole bottle myself.  Heres to a great bottle of wine and great friends to share it with.
Ania G.
My favorite girls night in wine. Me and my best friend can crack this open have a couple glasses and relax. It's nice and sweet so I feel like it's a nice wine for those of us who wouldn't otherwise call ourselves huge wine drinkers.
Raheem L.
Northbrook, IL
When it comes to getting your money's worth, look no further. At such a great value and such a great taste, I consistently make sure I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato readily available at home. I would definitely recommend to others and would buy again.
Shirley C.
My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
Alejandra A.
Neenah, WI
My good friend is into the sweetest wine. I picked this up on a recent trip to visit her and we enjoyed a bottle together. Great price and it was certainly sweet! I would get it again next time I'm looking for a desert wine.
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS
This is my all time favorite budget wine! I do love love some good Moscato and this one is really sweet but lightweight at the same time. Another great thing about this wine is that you can find pretty much anywhere, even at grocery stores and some gas stations.
Caroline B.
Edmond
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
UGH i used to love this wine but after trying more expensive moscatos and going back to this I can't even keep it in my mouth. spit it out so quickly.

if you're wanting a cheap wine to guzzle down because it tastes like butter and you just want to feel something bc you're in college go for it, but dont expect to love it.
Rosalba E.
So yummy and sweet. Does not give you a headache in the morning or after your done having your "you time". It's very exciting to drink with your lady friends or on a rainy day. Or after work. It's very smooth and very classy
April D.
Malden, MA
A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?