Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT

I used to like the pink moscato by barefoot until i tried this one! I absolutely love moscato and probably because I am a southern girl. I don't like reds and whites are okay. If you are like me, try the pink and blue bottles of barefoot moscato! :)
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY

Great price great taste and gets you buzzed quickly there is nothing wrong I can say about this wine or brand. The packaging is fine who cares about it anyways lol I recommend this and Franzia wine for someone who wants good taste and affordability.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love this wine!! I mean it's not the best wine I've ever had but for like $6 a bottle you can't go wrong!! It's my go to wine especially being on a budget! It's so yummy and it's almost like drinking juice instead of wine but you get a nice buzz!!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

Super sweet and perfect for any occasion! Reasonable price for a large bottle & this is always easy to find at the store! This is good to get if you cants find your favorite brand. Also this is good for first time wine drinkers since it is so sweet!
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA

My absolute favorite go-to. Whenever a friend asks me to suggest something as their first wine I tell them to buy this. So far no ones been disappointed! Definitely a must have for a girls night, or just something to unwinded with after a long week.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

I liked the flavor, I just usually drink sparkling wines so I'm used to a different experience. I think if I drank this more then I would like it more. It was first time buying this kind of wine. I would recommend it to people that like this style.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Jacksonville, AL

This is a great moscato for the price. I like to drink mine cold. It is very sweet and not very dry at all. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like smooth wines. This is definitely an affordable option that tastes great. I would recommend to others.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Stuarts Draft, VA

What's not to like about moscato. This wine is crisp and sweet. Love Barefoot Moscato! It is very affordable and tastes divine! One of my new favorites. Always pick up a bottle to drink on Friday after a long week. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS

This is my favorite wine! It's not dry at all and it's really fruity. I would say it is delicious. I buy this anytime I'm going to a friends or when I am just craving something sweet. It's a good price usually and I am a satisfied with the quality.
Carolanne T.
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR

Barefoot Moscato is such a great tasting sweet wine and such a decent price! I love mixing this with some Sprite, Raspberry Lemonade, and some fresh fruit! Ill continue to buy this is as long as its around. I recommend it to others all of the time!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now