Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Dixon, CA

Very affordable wine, and tastes really good, wort till last cent, I'm a moscato wine lover, so this wine it's one of my favorites in my daily basis, the taste it's really light and smooth which it's great to me, I wouldn't get enough of this!!! Ever!!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI

My favorite white wine in the summer is Moscato. I love Barefoot because it's deliciously fresh and fruity. I can pick this up at any of my local liquor stores and it's always very reasonably priced. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy Barefoot wine.
Kaley A.
Kaley A.

The best relatively cheap moscato at the grocery store. Barefoot is an amazing brand and you can never go wrong with their products. Just the right amount of sweetness with a slight tang that always hits the spot. Very comparable to their pink moscato.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I am not much of a wine drinker, but this is my go-to. It's very sweet and refreshing. You can find Barefoot at any liquor store and it's so cheap too! If you don't like the taste of wine, or are looking to get into it, this is a great place to start.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ

I love moscato wine. It's my go to! Recently I tried the barefoot moscato and it's just amazing. I love the nice buzz it give and the amazing taste! Bought it a few times when I had some friends over and at a few parties and BBQs! Not pricey! Looooove
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon

Hands down the number one wine that got me into drinking wine to begin with! It's very sweet and also refreshing at the same time! It is located at any grocery story and very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone interesting in trying a new wine!
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway park, Nc

My absolute favorite wine ever, the first time I tried wine it was a different one and I didn't really like it so I was skeptical of wine but when I tried this one it change my view and taste for wine completely it's just soo amazing to me I'm in love
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

I love barefoot moscato. It was my very first wine. It is a very sweet wine that most enjoy first. This wine is pretty cheep and there are usually specials going on every week at Meijer. I would recommend barefoot moscato to first time wine drinkers.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC

Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
Heavin M.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH

My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?