BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Melisa C.
This wine is a must have for my holidays. I am not a fan of wine but this wine doesnt have such a bitter taste which I love! I could not live without this. The other good thing about it is the price!
Hannah S.
This is an enjoyable budget sweet wine. It's smooth, sweet, and crisp. It's nothing fancy at all but it gets the job done when you are craving a sweet wine but don't want to drop a whole lot on wine.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a pretty good tasting sweet wine. It doesn't have the most depth but it's an easy to drink wine. It's also really affordable as far as wine goes. It's really good as a base for white sangria!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Chelsey S.
Sweetwater, TN
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's my go-to wine for any occasion! It's got a nice crisp flavor, it's not overpowering and I can mix it with other drinks to make a really nice mixed wine drink!
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
This product is my go to when I feel like enjoying a glass of wine after a long day. I bought it at Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I am pleased with the taste and would definitely buy it again.
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Love this line of wines. These are my go tos when i am invited to any function. I also like to have them for my girls night in. Very inexpensive and refreshing. For added taste, mix in some fruits.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?