BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I remember the first time I tried this wine, I thought I hated wine, but this changed my mind completely. It is so sweet and delicious with no bitterness. It's one of the best moscatos I've tried, and it's so cheap!
Maya S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato es sin duda la mejor explosión para su buck blanco vino. Definitivamente necesita ser servido frío pero tiene el toque perfecto de dulzura y baja tan suavemente. Bebo esto cuando he tenido un mal día o estoy con mis amigos tener una noche de chicas - o tuve un gran día o estoy solo o realmente cualquier día y ocasión.
Britt A.
Beaverton, OR
It's a good wine for the reasonable price. Whereas some cheaper wines don't always have a lot of flavor, this moscato is smooth, sweet, and a bit fruity. I've purchased it on a few occasions, and it's nice if you are looking for a sweeter white wine.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm more of a red wine drinker than a white but occasionally I'll go for white and it's usually a moscato! Barefoot is fantastic. Great flavor and great price! You can't go wrong here.. I definitely would recommend this wine!
Gina S.
This is such a good wine. I can drink a few glasses of this and not get an upset stomach like I do with some wines that are too sweet. It is very reasonably priced and found anywhere wine is sold. I always have a bottle in my fridge waiting around for whenever i'm having a rough day!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
The best, most affordable Moscato is the Barefoot Moscato! This is the best wine to grab at any grocery or convenient store. A last minute girls night in calls for wine and this is my choice when I’m on a budget!
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot is hands down my favorite brand of wine. It's affordable and tasty for some one who doesn't get too deep into wine culture. I personally prefer sweet white wine so I'm slightly biased but this Moscato as well as the pink and red from the same brand and the barefoot reisling are fantastic.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
Yum Yum Yum, barefoot is hands down the best and affordable for this college girl! This is my go to wine and always will be! It is very smooth, and if you are into sweet, it is you dessert wine. The double bottle last for quite sometime and of course, will always be bought over the single bottle
Kate K.
My go to cheap wine. So tasty but not overly sweet. So affordable! I will drink multiple bottles if someone doesn't stop me. Best moscato I've found that doesn't have that cheap wine taste. I will always buy this wine!
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used to drink this all the time when I was younger. It's the perfect wine to drink when you want to relax by the pool and hang out. It's super affordable as well and easy to keep cold. Great for day parties!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?