BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
I think this is probably one of the best cheaper moscatos out there! Usually when its a night in withthe hubby or a night with the girls, moscato seems to be the answer!
Yasmin A.
This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
I love how crisp this moscato is. The price isn't too bad either... I've tried many different brands and I always end up buying this one if I need a good well known brand!
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Angela S.
This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Sabrina L.
Barefoot is a pretty yummy drink. It's a great deal! Especially since they are on sale a lot of the time at Vons or Ralphs. When they go on sale we like to stock up on plenty to have on-hand for later. :)
Angela M.
Warren, AR
Barefoot Moscato has a nice smooth taste and a nice price. I have never tried this before but saw it on sale and thought I would give it a try. I have to say not bad.
Angel C.
My favorite is the pink moscato. It's sweet and doesn't reek of alcohol. Perfect with dinner and surprisingly always makes me sleepy. Great taste! Keep it up barefoot!
Mackenzie B.
Butler, NJ
This is my all time favorite wine and everybody that knows me knows that!
It's light and definitely inexpensive so you can't beat that if you're a fan of sweet wines.
Anne D.
Milwaukee, WI
Definitely a good choice for the newly 21 crowd, inexpensive and easily accessible. For a girls night or casual get together it would be a good choice, however this would not be a good choice for a more formal get together.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?