Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Mallori G.
Mallori G.
Mesa, AZ
Delicious for the price, not the highest quality or best tasting, but its pretty good for being so inexpensive.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Barefoot is ok, but the Moscato isn't one of their best. Too sweet and a bit thick for a wine I think. I'd stick to yellowtail or something of a similar price.
Clermont, FL
This is my favorite wine. I am not a big wine drinker but will drink Barefoot's Moscato. It has a sweet taste and doesn't have a bitter after taste.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to wine, in the event that I don't really want to drink wine but rather juice. I mean that in the best way possible. Its is very yummy and incredibly affordable. Pefect Bath Wine
Juli Z.
Juli Z.
Noblesville , IN
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine. It is light and refreshing with a sweet, fruity flavor. Love it!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Barefoot Moscato is fruity and light--a tasty dessert wine. It is not the highest quality, but for the price you pay, it is a great value.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites.. if you are looking for nice fruity wine then i recommend this one
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Im not a big wine fan but moscato's are my favorite, and barefoot makes some of the best!
Andris G.
Andris G.
My favorite right here and the most amazing thing is that it's cheap under ten buck perfect for a date night movie night or just outdoor BBQ is wine is really light and sweet perfect for people who like soft and sweet wines I really love the pink one too and I think you can get at target or at the drugstore
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?