BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Patricia L.
Rego Park, NY
One of my favorite wines, perfect served chilled on a hot summer night. A little low in acidity, it can taste almost like a juice. I prefer to drink this without food.
Kim S.
Burton, Oh
At a price point of around $10 a bottle here in cleveland, it's a good value. The moscato has a nice light crisp flavor with just the right amount of sweetness expected from this type of wine.
Kaylie K.
N Ft Myers, FL
This wine very sweet! I mean, but that's a bit typical of the wine, it's a moscato. it's much better put in a punch, but if you like your wine sugary, go for a glass!
Emily L.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can literally drink any of the barefoot flavors, and it truly has great notes in all of them. It's an amaaaazing investment because it's delicious for a small price.
Ashlee C.
Salem, VA
I love a good Moscato and for this being as cheap as it is it has a really good taste. I would almost always choose this one over some of the more expensive Moscato's all because of the taste.
Riann S.
This is absolutely delicious! Very tasteful and inexpensive if you're looking for a cheap but amazing wine! I'm a Moscato girl but barefoot brand has it down pat! đź‘Źđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Anne D.
Milwaukee, WI
Definitely a good choice for the newly 21 crowd, inexpensive and easily accessible. For a girls night or casual get together it would be a good choice, however this would not be a good choice for a more formal get together.
Jamie N.
Lake City, Tn
This is my favorite *cheap* wine. It's not expensive, but it still tastes delicious. I love hosting with it and just drinking it the evenings. It's not a wine to pair with salty food though.
Kayleigh D.
Manteca, CA
My go to wine! So smooth and yummy. Doesn't have a really strong "typical wine" taste. Great for a date or just some alone time. I really like that they include what moscato pairs best with.
Angela M.
Warren, AR
Barefoot Moscato has a nice smooth taste and a nice price. I have never tried this before but saw it on sale and thought I would give it a try. I have to say not bad.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?