Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Gainesville, VA

I love this wine because it tastes very good, but it's also very reasonably priced!! It's a win win!!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Syracuse, NY

I am a huge Barefoot fan! I've tried other wines and some are ok, but Barefoot is by far the best. It always goes down smooth.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lynchburg, VA

Love this wine! It's good for the price and always a hit no matter how I use it.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Saint Helens, OR

I really enjoy barefoot especially when I want wine but don't have a lot of cash. It isn't the best wine out there but if you are looking for a quick fix or running low on money Barefoot is a great choice.
Shacoiya S.
Shacoiya S.
Columbia, SC

This is sweet and refreshing. I love it. I love the taste of Moscato and this brand captures it perfectly.
Alex S.
Alex S.

As far as Moscato goes, this is the best priced bottle that actually still has that great sweetness to it that doesn't overdo it.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK

I LOVE my Moscato. Whether relaxing at home or out on the town with my girls, it is always a favorite.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Tilton, IL

Great for easy drinking. Easy on the wallet. It has a very good taste for how cheap it is. Me and my friends drink this often.
Shiquita S.
Shiquita S.
Bronx, NY

This is my favorite wine... I seriously love the Barefoot brand... Sooooo good.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Stuart, FL

This Moscato is reasonably priced and it does taste good, a little sweet but not as sweet as the pink moscato..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now