BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Christina L.
Newark , DE
I love this wine! It has been a favorite for a long time. I only like white wines. The sweetness is amazing but not too much. hmmm, I think I may need to go to the store now =]
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
Katherine D.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a wine connouseur by any any means....however, I prefer white over red any day :) And Barefoot Moscato is one of my all time favorites! It's sweet and crisp and when it's ice cold it's FABULOUS! The price doesn't hurt either :)
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
The Barefoot line is a nice affordable wine, so the Moscato fills the need in the brand's line. It's decent, but not going to impress a serious wine drinker.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
Barefoot wines are very reasonably priced. This is a great wine if you like something sweet but you do not want to drink a rose. Love it with a good cigar.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is great! I think it isn't as sweet as over Moscato's. I like how I can drink it at any time. I add fruit to it and make it a dessert wine without it being overly sweet.
Jessica W.
Collinsville, IL
This is one of my favorite wines and definitely my favorite moscato. I feel like this wine is perfect for all occasions whether it is having a glass or wine or a bottle. It is generally my go to wine.
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL
Great for summer in the backyard. You will empty the bottle in no time. It is very sweet so if you don't like sweet wines it isn't for you. Price is great too
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA
This is a deliciously sweet and tasty wine. I love the kind of wines you can drink and not feel like you're drinking tons of alcohol. Nice on hot summer days.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?