Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
El Cajon, CA

I'm a Pinot Grigio girl with Barefoot wines. However, when this one is out, I will choose the Moscato next. I like the light flavor.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
N Hollywood, CA

I love moscato. barefoot wine is usually affordable and cheap, tastes good and gets the job done. i love this stuff. crisp and best when cold
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Mililani, HI

I do not know much about wine but this is the only wine I ever really enjoy drinking. It is sweet and refreshing. It is also budget friendly.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Love barefoot moscato! Great price and tastes great:)
Angela J.
Angela J.

With wine it really has a lot to do with your own personal preference; if you like sweet, light wines, this moscato is delicious!
Nyetta D.
Nyetta D.
Columbia, MO

Absolutely my favorite brand. I actually like the Barefoot brand better than I like any of the more expensive names. Barefoot is always my go to and I actually have all my friends and family drinking it. Call me simple but this is what I drink most weekends, either to go clubbing or just to wind down after a crazy week.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs

This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Newaygo , MI

Such an amazing wine for cheap! It has a great flavor. Most stores it sells for around 10 or less. Just picked up a bottle the other day for 5$ sadly the bottle is already gone.
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA

I do like Moscato but this one isn't a favorite of mine. For the price, sure yeah I can't complain but it's definitley not the first bottle I'd go for. It's tooo sweet which is not what I like. Barefoot does have other good wines but their Moscato isn't for me.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA

This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?