Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Laura b.
Laura b.
Orlando, FL
Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
Pretty good wine for how cheap it is! Has to be one of the best cheap wines out there.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Clarkesville, GA
I am a huge wine drinker and moscato is definitely on the top list of my favorites. This barefoot brand is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. So tasty.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
Barefoot is one of those cheap wines that you know you can always rely on. It's ok, nothing special. You get what you pay for.
Randi G.
Randi G.
Puyallup, WA
This is one of the best wines out there. they have many flavors.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite Moscato, hands down, and I've tried a bunch! Sweet, fragrant, light, fruity. It's just perfect for a refreshing drink on a warm summer night.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
Of all of the Barefoot Wine, this is my favorite one. I love the Moscato and think that it is really refreshing.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I have tried other brands, which are a go to for me.. I have tried this brand of Moscato and it isn't for me.. It says it is sweet and tasty, but that is a matter of opinion, and for me, it isn't great.. I have purchased one bottle, and I will not buy it again.. But, everyone's tastes are different, so for the price, I suggest trying it at least once..
Erica M.
Erica M.
Mc Call Creek, MS
I love Barefoot Moscato! It tastes great and is also a great price! I also enjoy the small to go wine bottles!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?