BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
This i a tasty and inexpensive moscatto. It is great for the spontaneous ladies day out. I prefer the pink variety, but when it is unavailable, this will do in a pinch.
Molly S.
This wine is great tasting and priced perfectly. It tastes great! Its a good pairing for dinner, after dinner, or sitting by the fire with friends enjoying the evening!
Lauren M.
I have just began really getting into drinking wine. I have only found a few that I really like and this Moscato is one of them. I keep a bottle in my fridge at all times. I have actually gotten a friend hooked on this too!
Yasmin A.
This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
I really love moscato, as it's a light, fruity taste, unlike some other types of wine. I am familiar with this brand and am confortable buying it form past experiences.
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
I think this is probably one of the best cheaper moscatos out there! Usually when its a night in withthe hubby or a night with the girls, moscato seems to be the answer!
KATY H.
San Francisco, CA
Very first moscato i have tried. simply the best in value and taste. Always seem to come back to it when shopping for drinks. Housemate love it too and will never hesitate to buy it when i see it. definitely a must try
Anne D.
Milwaukee, WI
Definitely a good choice for the newly 21 crowd, inexpensive and easily accessible. For a girls night or casual get together it would be a good choice, however this would not be a good choice for a more formal get together.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?