Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ

For the cheap cost this is a pretty good tasting bottle that won't break the bank! It is light and fruity and tastes much better than other alcohol in a similar price range.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA

I love drinking this wine along with frozen grapes lol I love how cheap and widely available it is, as well as the fact that there are many different flavors and the mini bottles! I love this wine.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Macedonia, OH

Barefoot is the best because you can get a bottle for $7-12. Moscato is way too sweet for me now. I graduated to Riesling (still sweet) or Pinot. More than 2 glasses gives me a killer hangover.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL

I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Vicksburg, MS

It's really good for an inexpensive wine. it IS very sugary, but it's great for girls nights. we had this at my sister's bachelorette party, and everyone LOVED IT. barefoot has their products in varying sizes, from a 4 pack of mini bottles to the really big bottles.
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Wyandotte, MI

Deliciously sweet! This is my favorite brand of Moscato..its the perfect blend of sweet without being too over powering.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI

I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Lily W.
Lily W.

I really love Barefoot Moscato. I love the yummy taste of the fruits.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Evansville, IN

This wine isn't my favorite. I can tolerate it but I prefer a sweeter wine such as moscato di Asti. You definitely get what you pay for with Barefoot.
Marlena F.
Marlena F.

This wine is always my go-to for parties where I don't want to spend a lot to give it away. Available in many stores too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now