BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Paula B.
Wellsburg, IA
I would highly recommend Barefoot MASCOTO Wine to everyone.It it is a lite, sweet ,and fruity wine.Perfect with Bree and Crackers, or with a lite meal..Also perfect after a long day at work to unwind and relax. Cheers Everyone!
gisselle o.
Coral Springs, FL
Just had a bottle of this wine last night with some of my girlfriends. moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is also my favorite brand. It also very affordable. Great taste for a great price
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
It is a simple wine and pairs well with many foods. It has a good flavor but definitely needs to be served chilled. It is great for the price range and my go to summer wine
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL
I like the sweet taste of Barefoot Moscato. Its a cheap wine that is perfect for get togethers or just a glass to wind down after a stressful day at work. If people are unsure if they like a wine, I have them try a sip of this!
Brande K.
Cypress, TX
This is one of my favorite moscato's that is easy to find and cheap to buy! It is rated almost every year as one of the top moscato's nationwide, and deserves its title!
Sabrina L.
Barefoot is a pretty yummy drink. It's a great deal! Especially since they are on sale a lot of the time at Vons or Ralphs. When they go on sale we like to stock up on plenty to have on-hand for later. :)
Sarah C.
North Arlington , NJ
The entire collection of wines from Barefoot is pretty decent, and inexpensive-- Definitely suggest the red moscato if you like regular moscato, but want something a little more tart.
Angela S.
This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
I think this is probably one of the best cheaper moscatos out there! Usually when its a night in withthe hubby or a night with the girls, moscato seems to be the answer!
Raewyn S.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this moscato almost a year ago and ever since I always have it stocked in my fridge. Ralph's often offers a great deal if you buy 6, and I can't ever pass it up!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?