BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
KeKe W.
Valrico, FL
Any brand moscato wine is too sweet for my taste. The lightest I prefer on the wine rainbow is zinfandel. I think this is a great drink for the occasional/light drinker...
Eve A.
El Dorado, AR
This is very good for taking to small gatherings where you are not sure if people prefer wine or beer. The flavor is very good but not so much that many palettes cannot enjoy it. Great price for those who drink daily or bathside
Taheerah H.
Newark , NJ
This is a light and sweet drink that I enjoy a little bit more than I should. The taste is very refreshen. Its also perfect for any type of occasion. I'm giving this an A†.
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect taste. I like my wine on the sweeter sid. It was great in a glass alone and mixed with juices for sangria. This is my go to brand for moscato not just for taste, but price as well.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Oh my Goodness!!! This is my very favorite!! Moscato s so delish and sweet and fresh!! And Barefoot is such a wonderful affordable brand. Great quality, even better price.
Gretchen L.
Beaver Falls, PA
Its a sweeter wine but not so sweet it will make your teeth buzz. Its also not terribly expensive making it a great quick pick up on the way home from a long day of work.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Yvette B.
I never drank wine before Moscato. I have since been enjoying it on a girls night, dinner out, and have even made some Sangrias with it. The last Melon one I made was amazing
April B.
Powderly, KY
Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Ashley M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Moscato. I've even had it mixed with tequila (1800) and it helps take away the bitterness of the taste of the tequila. This combination also makes for a great night!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?