Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Winter Haven, FL
I glass of moscato is delish! not too sweet
Las Vegas, NV
Light, sweet and simple. Just the way I like it.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
This is my favorite lower priced Moscato, because sometimes you just don't want to spend 20+ on a bottle of wine.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Mobile , AL
Inexpensive and great taste! Love most barefoot wines!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Columbia, MO
Definitely my go to wine, who doesn't love a win you can buy in WalMart? It is definitely a college kids dream and my personal favorite for whine and wine nights with my girls!
Saint Peters, MO
The only wine I drink is Moscato! This wine is delicious! It is cheap and well worth it! It is a great way to end a stressful night!
Laura b.
Laura b.
Orlando, FL
Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
Pretty good wine for how cheap it is! Has to be one of the best cheap wines out there.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Clarkesville, GA
I am a huge wine drinker and moscato is definitely on the top list of my favorites. This barefoot brand is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. So tasty.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
Barefoot is one of those cheap wines that you know you can always rely on. It's ok, nothing special. You get what you pay for.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?