Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Connie M.
Connie M.
Plainview, TX

Love the price. Love the taste. Love the quality. Love it all!!!! This wine is great for those who prefer a sweeter white wine
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA

A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN

Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Mallory F.
Mallory F.

Why pay more for a quality Moscato that is just the right amount of sweet and is available at a great price?! I never find myself without a bottle of this in my cupboard, and not a 750mL bottle.... The BIG bottle! I'd buy it in a box if I could, too. (Hint,hint, Barefoot)
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN

I love wine, LOVE! But I am also very picky about what kind I drink. This is my go to for Moscato. It is just the right amount of sweet! Perfect if you like sweet wines, but don't like OVERLY sweet.
Jessalyn L.
Jessalyn L.

Deliciously sweet! Barefoot Moscato is my go to bottle! It pairs well with cheeses and crackers as well as many other dishes. Its pretty much all we drink for girls night!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Hilliard, OH

Sweet flavor, easy to drink. Must drink with ice! A bit too easy to split a bottle and not realize that it is finished and that you are tipsy!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Pinckneyville, IL

I love this brand! The Reisling is my favorite followed by Moscato! They are delicious! I like to sip on these in the summer especially. They are both sweet and refreshing. A must try!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Ward, AR

Very good, light & sweet tasting dessert wine. Very affordable which is also nice. The bottle goes fast so go ahead and get 2.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Macomb, MI

This is my go to wine when it's really hot out! Great with fruit and other juices for a summer back yard party. It's a great price so it's good to stock up on when you're having a party
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now