SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Nice and cold it's and amaizing soft wine. no fuss no whistles and confetti just sit relax and enjoy. (The entire bottle) lol
Very good wine, taste great, very affordable (price range $5-10. I like the bottle, easy to open. I always have one at home.
This wine is one of my favorite. This company makes such great wine. I don't try think I have ffound one that I don't like
Yum yum yum by far one of my favorite brands of wine! Great price and the girls night out will absolutely need one of these
When my boyfriend and I drink wine, this is one of the wines we choose. It tastes delicious and the taste isn't that strong.
This is a good wine for a cheap wine. an everyday wine bit necessarily for special occasions but perfect for an afterwork sip
I love Barefoot. Everything I've tried from the line always tastes wonderful. It's my go to brand doe any wine. My fave!!!
I love this wine! It is affordable and has a nice sweet taste. I use this sometimes to make sangria and it comes out great
This moscato is a little on the strong not to sweet side. Its still good just not as sweet and is one of the cheaper ones.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos