BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
Collinsville, IL
This is one of my favorite wines and definitely my favorite moscato. I feel like this wine is perfect for all occasions whether it is having a glass or wine or a bottle. It is generally my go to wine.
paloma h.
Bronx, NY
This one's a good one. Me and friends would drink this over lunch in the summer time.. conversations and hot summer nights with this bottle makes the whole summer beautiful.
Ina
It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Ashley M.
Berwick, PA

Very nice loved that it was just the right sweetness. Would for sure buy it again. Whether a night with the girls or just a night at home with a good movie it hits the spot.
L C.
One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Katrina C.
Buckeye, AZ
One of the first wines I ever drank. Good starter wine but now that I have tasted better I wouldn't buy this if I was desperate. It is sweet but has a horrible aftertaste (metallic flavor). It's very inexpensive and tastes like it too :)
Natalia Z.
Plainville , CT
It is a good wine to have a one glass. Anything after that is just pure sugar. If you enjoy drinking really sweet drinks then this is the drink for you. If you're watching your sugar intake I would definitely stay away from this.
Jennifer W.
Bridgewater, NJ
Personally, I love all Moscato wines, and when considering price and taste equally, this is one of the best in my opinion. A very sweet wine, so if that's not something you're into, you've been warned.
Kira V.
milwaukee, WI
Love this fruity wine! so refreshing tasting perfect for summer ...You can also cook with it, add it to your chicken dishes, for a light fruity taste, or grilled shrimp! ...
MELANIE W.
So refreshing! Love the taste and it isn't a budget buster. I am a wine drinker on a budget and this fits my bill! If you like moscato I don't know why you wouldn't like this! 🍷
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?