Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
missy T.
missy T.
Pineland, TX
I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
Moscato is my favorite wine.

Barefoot moscato is sweet but not overpowering. It's juicy and smooth and tastes great with frozen grapes dropped in!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clarksville, TN
I love barefoot moscato! It's very affordable and perfect sweet wine to to sip chilled on a warm summer night!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Yuma, AZ
The fruity undertones of this Moscato make it perfect for my favorite Sangria recipe. I pair it with grapes, strawberries and peaches. Add in a couple cans of Fresca and it is a great summer treat.
stacie s.
stacie s.
Banks, OR
I know all Mascato is sweet but this brand is exceptionally sweet. It tastes like sugar water with a little white wine. First sip of sweet is tasty but more than a few sips and its just gross.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This sweet red wine is perfect for anyone who loves white moscato but is looking to branch out. It is pretty sweet and is also perfect for making sangria.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Marietta, OH
Just had it for supper! Good day or bad day I have at least one glass. Best cheap wine there is if you like sweet wine.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, CA
But when I want to feel fancy, this is what I'll drink! Sweet and yummy (and cheap!)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lawrence, NY
My best friend an I love barefoot moscato!! Girls night always includes 2 bottles of barefoot moscato and great laughs.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I like this mascato it's very good chilled with some fruit in it. The price is reasonable and great for a diva on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?