Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
Obviously you're not getting some world class moscato for the price you pay for this one, but it's not half bad :)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nashville, TN
This is definitely how I learned to drink wine! Great value for the money, but too sweet for anyone but beginners.
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Delicious! This is my favorite wine that I'm able to afford and find in my local supermarket. Moscato is sweet and easy to drink
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Newnan, GA
Love this stuff. Delicious flavor, smooth, and all for a cheap price tag.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
I have never liked moscato and I mean never until I was at a friends one night an they had a bottle of barefoot moscato I had a glass thinking this will be another brand off my list and boy was I ever wrong it is now the only brand of moscato I will drink. It's light, sweet and perfect in my book. Give it a try you just might be surprised like I was
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buckeye Lake, Oh
I was never a wine drinker. Never wanted to try it. My friends got me to try this and it's now my favorite and one of the only brands I'll drink!!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this wine. I get this at my local food store for like $5 to $12 max. I like the taste of it. It's always in my budget if and when I do choose to purchase it.
Stashia H.
Stashia H.
Danville, AL
This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
Michael M.
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ
Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Devon L.
Devon L.
Temple Terrace, FL
I enjoy sweet wines. This is sweet but not overpowering, and is smooth. Great paired with dessert. I prefer mine chilled
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?