Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amy W.
Amy W.
Ward, AR

Very good, light & sweet tasting dessert wine. Very affordable which is also nice. The bottle goes fast so go ahead and get 2.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Macomb, MI

This is my go to wine when it's really hot out! Great with fruit and other juices for a summer back yard party. It's a great price so it's good to stock up on when you're having a party
Kristian S.
Kristian S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is definitely the best wine that I have ever had! This is the only kind I will buy and its by far the best tasting as well! A++ for sure
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA

I love that this wine tastes great and that it's very affordable. You can't go wrong with buying this wine for special occasions or just to relax. It's a light sweet wine.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL

I'm really not a fan of any of the wines I've tried from Barefoot. Everything tastes too sweet and like juice rather than how it's supposed to. Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL

I never use to drink wine, until I tasted this. I LOVE that it is cheap but the quality of it is amazing. Its not too dry like most whites are. This is sweet and will leave your taste buds wanting more =]
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Halifax, NS

I love anything Moscato, and the barefoot has to be one of the best, not too overpowering but perfectly full bodied. Not to sweet, not too tart. Great wine and it's perfect for an evening in!
Maia L.
Maia L.

Super sweet and refreshing. It tastes more like a desert than a beverage. Perfect for a summer picnic!
Nykki O.
Nykki O.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot is a great value. The taste is wonderful, and I love drinking it! The original is nice, but the pink variety is my favorite.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Gulfport, MS

Barefoot is my favorite mass produced wine. It's cost effective but doesn't taste awful. I love their white zin.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now