BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Amy J.
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL
Love this wine! It had been my go to wine since college. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet but still crazy about it. Always have at least 1 bottle laying around.
Dria D.
Dria D.
I tried this because people told me it was going to be sweet but i guess i have a different definition of sweet because it was still sort of bitter to me. I'll stick with mixed drinks.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
It's actually a pretty good moscato for the price. But I prefer paying a. It more for a good wine. The only good thing about barefoot is they have those tiny bottles you can carry with you. But yes I would buy again.
Kassie J.
Kassie J.
Love love love this! I'm a big wine drinker and moscato is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend if you like sweeter wines. So tasty!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Barefoot Moscato is pretty much the only wine that I drink. It's cheap and it tastes good. It is a pretty sweet wine but that is what I like
Rose G.
Rose G.
One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes. Plus, a GREAT price!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Barefoot is probably my favorite cheap moscato. It's not too sweet, and it's bubbly and crisp.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Ceres, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Good for a cheap wine. if you don't like sweet wines this is not for you. other wise this wine is amazing.
kaleah s.
kaleah s.
Great wine. sweet. I buy this at least twice a month. I woudlnt switch the brand for nothing
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?