Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Nice crisp, light, sweet flavor. Perfect while waiting for a summer bbq. Fairly priced. You'll go back for a second glass.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Burnsville, MN

Super affordable, sweet and crisp.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Eugene, OR

I love Moscatos and this one is no exception. It has a very nice balance of sweetness....not too much but just enough. Its great for little get to gathers, bbq's, birthdays, etc. I love to drink it buy itself or mix it with fruit or some different juices. All around perfect wine.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO

Love the price point and quality of Barefoot wines, but the moscato was a little sweet for my taste.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY

This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Mallori G.
Mallori G.
Mesa, AZ

Delicious for the price, not the highest quality or best tasting, but its pretty good for being so inexpensive.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Barefoot is ok, but the Moscato isn't one of their best. Too sweet and a bit thick for a wine I think. I'd stick to yellowtail or something of a similar price.
Clermont, FL

This is my favorite wine. I am not a big wine drinker but will drink Barefoot's Moscato. It has a sweet taste and doesn't have a bitter after taste.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
S Plainfield, NJ

I live this so much mostly on stressful days. It's cheap and worth it. I like to have one now and then when I'm with my friends 🙌🏼
Juli Z.
Juli Z.
Noblesville , IN

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine. It is light and refreshing with a sweet, fruity flavor. Love it!
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?