BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa B.
Casselberry, FL
If you like sweet things, you'll love this wine! Personally, it's a little too sweet for my taste, but if that's your forte, this wine is affordable and worth every penny.
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Ashley J.
I love this wine, it's sweet but light, and compliments the summertime perfectly! Great for when you are taking wine to a bunch of ladies and don't know what they like :)
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect taste. I like my wine on the sweeter sid. It was great in a glass alone and mixed with juices for sangria. This is my go to brand for moscato not just for taste, but price as well.
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite wines and this is also one of my favorite brands of wines. I like the sweetness of the drink and I love to pair it with bri my favorite cheese
Ashley M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Moscato. I've even had it mixed with tequila (1800) and it helps take away the bitterness of the taste of the tequila. This combination also makes for a great night!
April B.
Powderly, KY
Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD
If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL
I like the sweet taste of Barefoot Moscato. Its a cheap wine that is perfect for get togethers or just a glass to wind down after a stressful day at work. If people are unsure if they like a wine, I have them try a sip of this!
Sarah C.
North Arlington , NJ
The entire collection of wines from Barefoot is pretty decent, and inexpensive-- Definitely suggest the red moscato if you like regular moscato, but want something a little more tart.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?