BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alethia S.
Spokane, WA
If you're looking for a cheap cheap drink, you found the one. Good news is the moscato is more sweet, which covers up the sometimes less than extraordinary flavors of big foot wine. The moscato is my number one choice for big foot.
Gretchen L.
Beaver Falls, PA
Its a sweeter wine but not so sweet it will make your teeth buzz. Its also not terribly expensive making it a great quick pick up on the way home from a long day of work.
Eve A.
El Dorado, AR
This is very good for taking to small gatherings where you are not sure if people prefer wine or beer. The flavor is very good but not so much that many palettes cannot enjoy it. Great price for those who drink daily or bathside
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So sweet and delicious! I cannot believe how cheap and good this wine is compared to other brands. It is a must have for a girls weekend! You won't be upset with this buy!
Ashley J.
I love this wine, it's sweet but light, and compliments the summertime perfectly! Great for when you are taking wine to a bunch of ladies and don't know what they like :)
Jessica F.
Reading, PA
Barefoot does a fantastic job producing a sweet, flavorful moscato at a cheap price. I would highly recommend this product, even for buying in bulk for special occasions!
Ashley R.
Middle River, MD
Very nice wine if your just looking to have a girls night and relax. Very sweet wine, if you like white wine that's cheap, this is the way to go. Best when ice cold. I love to enjoy this when I'm with a few girl friends gossiping
April B.
Powderly, KY
Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN
Love, love love! This is the drink of choice of many wine nights. It's sweet without being too sweet and very refreshing for the warm summer nights. Not too expensive either.
Meghan R.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I always have a bottle on hand in my fridge. I've tried several different kinds of Barefoot brand wine and it is my absolute favorite brand. The price is great for the quality you get!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?