BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica R.
Bergenfield, NJ
I absolutely live this moscato- especially for the price tag. I am not usually a white wine drinker, but this is fabulous. It goes down super ( almost TOO) smooth. It's sweet but not too sweet with just the right amount of fizz.
Sarah N.
Arnold, MD
I love this wine! it is perfect for summer! I only enjoy it chilled and if you do not like sweet wines then this is not the one for you. I think it has a very full taste and isn't to strong for someone who doesn't drink frequently.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Oh my Goodness!!! This is my very favorite!! Moscato s so delish and sweet and fresh!! And Barefoot is such a wonderful affordable brand. Great quality, even better price.
KeKe W.
Valrico, FL
Any brand moscato wine is too sweet for my taste. The lightest I prefer on the wine rainbow is zinfandel. I think this is a great drink for the occasional/light drinker...
Meghan R.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I always have a bottle on hand in my fridge. I've tried several different kinds of Barefoot brand wine and it is my absolute favorite brand. The price is great for the quality you get!
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my go to wines due to the light, sweet, crisp taste for the price. This wine is a cheaper way to experience with wines for any person who is new to drinking wine.
Megan N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this when making my white sangria. It always pairs well with the fruit and people usually like the sangria with this in it. I don't drink it alone usually because it is way too sweet for me.
Claudia R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have to say that this Moscato is one of my favorites one!! Just can't get enough of it. :) A couples things that I like about it is that is easy to find, cheap , not to strong or to sweet! I could just drink it with everything ..
Taheerah H.
Newark , NJ
This is a light and sweet drink that I enjoy a little bit more than I should. The taste is very refreshen. Its also perfect for any type of occasion. I'm giving this an A†.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?