Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Keely B.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Drum, NY
A little too sweet for me but the prices makes me choose it more often than others.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Taste pretty good goes smooth. Nice when chilled. and not expensive at all. good for parties or to drink alone
Nora M.
Nora M.
I don't like Moscato and this is not exceptional anyway
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I like to use Barefoot Moscato in drink recipes that call for white wine. It is sweet, never bitter. Of course, I like having a glass of moscato by itself, too!
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Saginaw, MI
This is my favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. Make sure you have a bottle opener though!
Eleni G.
Eleni G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this wine. It' slight and sweet and makes things light and airy. It's the best pick me up you can have after a nice long day. Barefoot makes a delicious moscato and it is hard to beat.
sarah n.
sarah n.
Wahiawa, HI
This wine is yummy! Sweet, easy to drink and goes awesome with dessert.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC
Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?