The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
MY FAVORITE!!! I love this drink. I personally love drinks that are sweet so this always does the trick. Such a perfect drink to have with the girls. Plus its super cheap! What's not to love?
Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
This one is not as sweet for me but I do enjoy it. It is less expensive than others are.
I like the sweetness of Barefoot Moscato has a crisp taste. I also use it when I cook .like the foot on the bottle cute
I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Delicious! My friend introduced me to this wine and it's been one of my favorites since. It's so sweet and smooth.
This is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Its real sweet and crisp.
I like this wine, Moscatos are one of my favorites, and this is a good cheap alternative to the more expensive varieties.
My mother is a fan of these and the price is a good price. I buy these for her
For the price this is a really nice Moscato. A sweet fruity flavor with a little bit of a tangy bite. Almost bubbly.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos