BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA
I love wine and I love white wine, but this is too sweet. I even added my favorite thing to it, which is ice to see if that helped and it didn't. If you like sweet wine, I think this is a good choice because the price is always right
Katherine D.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a wine connouseur by any any means....however, I prefer white over red any day :) And Barefoot Moscato is one of my all time favorites! It's sweet and crisp and when it's ice cold it's FABULOUS! The price doesn't hurt either :)
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
For a girl who is on a budget, but wants a decent wine Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. It tastes great and I plan to continue using this product for many future Girl Nights.
Tiffany D.
Charleston, WV
You do get what you pay for when it comes to wine. However, this brand is a higher quality at this price point. You just have to give it a chance to see if you enjoy it or not.
Claire P.
Columbus, OH
If you're looking for a delicious, sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot Moscato offers ladies a fruity white wine that can be enjoyed at parties or at a girls night in. You can't go wrong!
Joann S.
Laredo, TX
The great taste of moscato is just amazing. I love the brand and its my go to wine. I love drinking it during the holiday and on special occasions. Barefoot has the best wine.
Fran W.
Pottstown, PA
Love Moscato and this brand it inexpensive and it tates really good. I love to sit around with my hubby or friends and have a glass of wine and some specialty cheese and crackers especially on a hot summer day or after a long day of work.
Alexis S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my to have wine purchase. Everyone knows if they are coming over or I would like a drink that this would be my first choice at home. Perfect blend of sweet and bitter.
Lauren M.
Rome, GA
One of my absolute favorite wines. You can't beat the price. Great for a dessert wine, mixed drinks, or everyday wine since it's so affordable. And it's super popular so you can grab it almost anywhere.
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I love this wine! It has been a favorite for a long time. I only like white wines. The sweetness is amazing but not too much. hmmm, I think I may need to go to the store now =]
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?