SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,000 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
I think all of these taste disgusting. I'm not much of a wine person I prefer Boones farm
I was never a wine drinker but i will say that i will drink this wine its really good and very inexpensive.
This is one of the first white wines i ever tried. It was sweet and easy on the palate. Great with cheese and crackers.
This is one of my favorite wines, it has a light crisp taste. a good sipping wine for any time of the year
Very good wine, and also very cheap! Great for a girls night out, or even a night to yourself!
Moscato is one of my favorite white wines. Barefoot brand tastes good and is a good value.
One of my favorite ways to unwind. I love curling up with a glass under a blanket and watching TV.
Great flavor! Light and fruity. Great for people who may not normally like wine. Easy on the wallet too.
I really liked the taste. The price is great! It is sweeter than I like but good for the price.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos