Add a Photo

Photos (64)
stacie s.
stacie s.
Banks, OR
I know all Mascato is sweet but this brand is exceptionally sweet. It tastes like sugar water with a little white wine. First sip of sweet is tasty but more than a few sips and its just gross.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This sweet red wine is perfect for anyone who loves white moscato but is looking to branch out. It is pretty sweet and is also perfect for making sangria.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Marietta, OH
Just had it for supper! Good day or bad day I have at least one glass. Best cheap wine there is if you like sweet wine.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, CA
But when I want to feel fancy, this is what I'll drink! Sweet and yummy (and cheap!)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lawrence, NY
My best friend an I love barefoot moscato!! Girls night always includes 2 bottles of barefoot moscato and great laughs.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I like this mascato it's very good chilled with some fruit in it. The price is reasonable and great for a diva on a budget.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I usually don't drink white wine, but my friend always has this wine when I come over and I really enjoy it. It has a crisp light flavor and is very refreshing. it can be a little sweet for what I tend to like, but I still enjoy this wine on occasion.
Dyansa M.
Dyansa M.
Visalia, CA
A little bitter would prefer it to be a little more sweet since it is a moscato.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Fayetteville , Nc
I lovveee barefoot moscato! It is not too sweet like some of the other brands are and it has a nice subtle taste.
Earlicia M.
Earlicia M.
Red Springs, NC
For it to be a cheap wine it is very tasty. There are three brands of wine that I drink and barefoot is one of them. It is crisp and does not leave any after taste once I have finished drinking. Very good after a stressful day or week at work.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?