Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Araceli R.
Araceli R.

Yes. Great Moscato. This is my go to and i really enjoy. I haven't progressed to red wine drier wines :) but i just live the light sweet white wines. Its just right for long days and watching tv. I have no complaints
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Poland, ME

One of my favorites....it is affordable and delicious. my go to wine, open bottles never last long in my house
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

I simply love the Barefoot Moscato. I have enjoyed many different moscato brand wines over the years but, have become dedicated Barefoot brand. I think that the wine pairs excellently with a hot summer evening and a yummy desert. If you are interested in a wine that suits almost any dinner pallet then, I would have to recommend this as well. Some people choose a beer at a summer grill out but, I choose a cold glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA

A great go to drink/brand for the beach or gathering on the go. It's a staple in any girls summer ice chest and won't break the bank.
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
Albany, GA

I love moscato in general, this one not near as much as the Capcake Moscato De Asti. This one is a tad too bitter for my liking.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Mandie W.
Mandie W.
Yuba City, CA

Best domestic wine around. cant compare to an Italian moscato or roscato, but a close match that you can find at any local grocery store.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Searcy, AR

Very nice taste and great price
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Utica, IL

I have a love for sweet wine and for the price this is a good wine. I have had many other sweet white wines and thus one is pretty good. I do like a little bubbly in it but as I said thus is pretty good.
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Joliet, IL

This was my first wine I ever tried and it was decent
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now