BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA
I've had many Moscato's before this one and this is among one of my favorites. It is sweet, fruity, and bubbly. SO YUMMY! and the price is a good everyday deal.
Earlicia M.
Raeford, NC
For it to be a cheap wine it is very tasty. There are three brands of wine that I drink and barefoot is one of them. It is crisp and does not leave any after taste once I have finished drinking. Very good after a stressful day or week at work.
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL
Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Sadie B.
Garfield, AR
Love Barefoot Moscato! It has a great taste for a low price. It is a tad dry but what you pay for the bottle makes up for that. I love putting in some raspberries and sprite.. it makes a delicious drink.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this wine. I prefer sweet-ish wine and often find Moscato to be TOO sweet. This wasn't. It had a nice sweetness, but was crispy as well! Excellent wine!
Rachel R.
You get more bang for your buck with barefoot. It always have quality taste, I myself am not a huge fan of the white moscato, but this one i really don't mind.
jessica M.
Been almost a year and a half but I still remember it being affordable and yummy!
I like to freeze berries and throw them in to keep cold and for extra flavor.
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Mindi H.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm looking for a good sweet wine? how did you enjoy this?
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!