BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica W.
Collinsville, IL
This is one of my favorite wines and definitely my favorite moscato. I feel like this wine is perfect for all occasions whether it is having a glass or wine or a bottle. It is generally my go to wine.
Lauren M.
Rome, GA
One of my absolute favorite wines. You can't beat the price. Great for a dessert wine, mixed drinks, or everyday wine since it's so affordable. And it's super popular so you can grab it almost anywhere.
Fran W.
Pottstown, PA
Love Moscato and this brand it inexpensive and it tates really good. I love to sit around with my hubby or friends and have a glass of wine and some specialty cheese and crackers especially on a hot summer day or after a long day of work.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine is great! I think it isn't as sweet as over Moscato's. I like how I can drink it at any time. I add fruit to it and make it a dessert wine without it being overly sweet.
It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I love this wine! It has been a favorite for a long time. I only like white wines. The sweetness is amazing but not too much. hmmm, I think I may need to go to the store now =]
Erissa D.
Las Cruces, NM
Moscato is my favorite! Love it! Very sweet and delicious! It give my cheek a pinch because it tastes so yummy. Very good wine to lay on the couch and watch a movie or two.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine.
It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
Melinda J.
Pfafftown , NC
like the title says, it's not the absolute best moscato I've tried, but it's a great value.I used to take the big bottles to college parties because I never d rink beer
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I think barefoot wine is the best cheap brand out there... this one is no exception, very good, but a little sweet... I can't drink too many (which is probably a good thing)
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Wine anyone?
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!