BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kira V.
milwaukee, WI
Love this fruity wine! so refreshing tasting perfect for summer ...You can also cook with it, add it to your chicken dishes, for a light fruity taste, or grilled shrimp! ...
Melinda J.
Pfafftown , NC
like the title says, it's not the absolute best moscato I've tried, but it's a great value.I used to take the big bottles to college parties because I never d rink beer
Sara W.
Easton, PA
I am not an overall fan of moscato in general. It is too sweet of a wine for me. From the few brands that I have tried, this was ok. The price is cheap and it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst.
Audra S.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA
So if you enjoy sweeter wines then this wine is worth the try. It is sweeter, smooth and refreshing. Great for a summer evening and personally I think wine goes with anything
Erissa D.
Las Cruces, NM
Moscato is my favorite! Love it! Very sweet and delicious! It give my cheek a pinch because it tastes so yummy. Very good wine to lay on the couch and watch a movie or two.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
This would certainly not be my first choice of Moscato. If I am choosing between cheap brands, I would more likely go with YellowTail. It's pretty sweet, but not very savory.
Maggie D.
Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I just made wine soaked strawberries and dipped them in chocolate with Barefoot Moscato and they were amazing! I like to grab a bottle of this and take it to any gathering.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
What else is a good wine similar to this one?