BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Holly B.
York, PA
Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
You cant beat this deal. At my local supermarket its under $6 and it tastes good, better than most cheap wines. I love white wines, and this is one I don't leave the store without.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Moscato is my favorite and even though it is a desert wine I love it even without. The barefoot brand is a great grocery store wine, it is cheap and taste great
kayla p.
Barefoot brand is cheap and grear. The perfect topper to any girls night or dinner with friends. Sometimes cheap is the way to go. I bought a 100 dollar bottle for a shower gift...not impressed with the taste
Teresa B.
This is a great, inexpensive wine. I personally like Moscato and this is one of the best ones I've tasted. There are a couple of different types of Moscato that Barefoot makes as well. Definitely worth trying!
Kelcie K.
Oshkosh, WI
I love moscato. I've had many different brands and barefoot is hard to beat. They are cheap and the taste is great for those who do not like wine. Definitely buy this too often :)
Candace L.
Bogart, GA
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great taste for a great price! Definitely worth every penny. MIx with orange and cranberry juice and throw in some fresh fruit for a yummy glass of sangria!
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
I love moscato, and barefoot does a great job at making an amazing tasting wine for a low cost. It has the sweet flavor moscato should, and goes down smoothly.
Lauren H.
Tehachapi , CA
I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL
Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
What else is a good wine similar to this one?