BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Lisa M.
Wish I could rate this a 10 star product for myself. My friend and I love this. Summer is around the corner and I do believe we could use some fancy new glasses to enjoy this in.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Jean C.
Dwight
In all fairness I'm not much of a Moscato fan because they are usually too sweet for my taste. This brand is a typical Moscato, so if you like sweet wine, it's a decent choice.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
What else is a good wine similar to this one?