BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jean C.
Dwight
In all fairness I'm not much of a Moscato fan because they are usually too sweet for my taste. This brand is a typical Moscato, so if you like sweet wine, it's a decent choice.
Lisa M.
Wish I could rate this a 10 star product for myself. My friend and I love this. Summer is around the corner and I do believe we could use some fancy new glasses to enjoy this in.
L C.
One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
This wine is pretty tasty. If you want to drink some wine after dinner, this is the perfect dessert! If i could, i would drink the entire bottle, but I'm not all about getting crazy. lol
Katrina C.
Buckeye, AZ
One of the first wines I ever drank. Good starter wine but now that I have tasted better I wouldn't buy this if I was desperate. It is sweet but has a horrible aftertaste (metallic flavor). It's very inexpensive and tastes like it too :)
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA
I love wine and I love white wine, but this is too sweet. I even added my favorite thing to it, which is ice to see if that helped and it didn't. If you like sweet wine, I think this is a good choice because the price is always right
Ashley M.
Berwick, PA

Very nice loved that it was just the right sweetness. Would for sure buy it again. Whether a night with the girls or just a night at home with a good movie it hits the spot.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
For a girl who is on a budget, but wants a decent wine Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. It tastes great and I plan to continue using this product for many future Girl Nights.
paloma h.
Bronx, NY
This one's a good one. Me and friends would drink this over lunch in the summer time.. conversations and hot summer nights with this bottle makes the whole summer beautiful.
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot doesn't bother trying to be the best wine; they know their product and where they want it to be. Their Moscato fits their line perfectly by being sweet but not overly so, and with just a hint of flavor that you can almost savor.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!