BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA
I've had many Moscato's before this one and this is among one of my favorites. It is sweet, fruity, and bubbly. SO YUMMY! and the price is a good everyday deal.
Candace L.
Bogart, GA
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great taste for a great price! Definitely worth every penny. MIx with orange and cranberry juice and throw in some fresh fruit for a yummy glass of sangria!
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL
Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Rachel R.
You get more bang for your buck with barefoot. It always have quality taste, I myself am not a huge fan of the white moscato, but this one i really don't mind.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this wine. I prefer sweet-ish wine and often find Moscato to be TOO sweet. This wasn't. It had a nice sweetness, but was crispy as well! Excellent wine!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
jessica M.
Been almost a year and a half but I still remember it being affordable and yummy!
I like to freeze berries and throw them in to keep cold and for extra flavor.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!