BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine B.
Bronx, NY
My girlfriends are real wine drinker and I'm not. They got this for me one girls night and I fell in love with this wine. It sweet and delicious. Now I use it to make sangria. Yum-oh
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Lisa M.
Wish I could rate this a 10 star product for myself. My friend and I love this. Summer is around the corner and I do believe we could use some fancy new glasses to enjoy this in.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Jean C.
Dwight
In all fairness I'm not much of a Moscato fan because they are usually too sweet for my taste. This brand is a typical Moscato, so if you like sweet wine, it's a decent choice.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?