BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Barefoot Moscato
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite go-to wines. It is guaranteed to be almost any where you can purchase wine. It has the perfect balance of sweetness.
Beth B.
Beth B.
River Falls, WI
With it's great price and awesome taste, this is one of my go-to wines. The moscato is nice and sweet without being completely overwhelming.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR
There is nothing I don't like about moscato wine, so many options and they are all delicious and very affordable
Starla B.
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
I actually tried this brand a few weeks ago and I definitely was surprised.This is super affordable and is actually very tasty. It is smooth and is perfect for all occasions! Try other flavors too!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Reading, PA
This is the best moscato brand I've tasted and it is very affordable. It has just the right sweetness.
sarabeth t.
sarabeth t.
Bloomdale, OH
This is the best wine out there for a great price! The pink Moscatoband Moscato bubbly ate fantastic also!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
I love Barefoot moscato! It is a very affordable wine. Tastes great and not too sweet. No headache the next day. This is one wine we always have at girls night.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
May not be the most expensive wine but it's damn good!! I love a pink or white wine and good to share with close friends , girls night !
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this wine!!! It's sweet and delicious. I love to drink with seafood dishes and with just cheeses to snack on. It has a wonderful after taste as well and doesn't leave your mouth dry.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?