Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buckeye Lake, Oh

I was never a wine drinker. Never wanted to try it. My friends got me to try this and it's now my favorite and one of the only brands I'll drink!!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC

I love this wine. I get this at my local food store for like $5 to $12 max. I like the taste of it. It's always in my budget if and when I do choose to purchase it.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN

Good tasting wine and love to use in cooking. It tastes great and handles well with cooking. Doesn't overpower fish
Michael M.
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ

Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Devon L.
Devon L.
Pt Charlotte, FL

I enjoy sweet wines. This is sweet but not overpowering, and is smooth. Great paired with dessert. I prefer mine chilled
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I am a HUGE fan of Barefoot Moscato! If you enjoy sipping on sweet wine this is definitely for you. If I don't want to open a whole bottle of wine they also offer a 4 pack of 4 small wines which give you one glass- perfect so half of the bottle doesn't sit in the fridge!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI

As far as Moscato's go, this is as good as any! It's well priced and sweet.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Saint Rose, LA

Let me start by saying, I love Barefoot Moscato. This was the first moscato I ever tried. Its really inexpensive for a nice sized bottle. It goes down smooth and really tastes good. Sweet, but not too sweet and not really bitter "wine" tasting. You will feel it after the first glass, especially if you're like me and drink wine out of a big wine glass.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Winter Haven, FL

I glass of moscato is delish! not too sweet
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Las Vegas, NV

Light, sweet and simple. Just the way I like it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?