BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melinda J.
Pfafftown , NC
like the title says, it's not the absolute best moscato I've tried, but it's a great value.I used to take the big bottles to college parties because I never d rink beer
Maggie D.
Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Audra S.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
Madison S.
There is definitely wines I prefer over this barefoot but it is pretty dang good. It's light yet sweet. I can easily have this with my dinner and not feel guilty when I have another glass for dessert 😁
natalia k.
Plainville, CT
It is a good wine to have a one glass. Anything after that is just pure sugar. If you enjoy drinking really sweet drinks then this is the drink for you. If you're watching your sugar intake I would definitely stay away from this.
Erissa D.
Las Cruces, NM
Moscato is my favorite! Love it! Very sweet and delicious! It give my cheek a pinch because it tastes so yummy. Very good wine to lay on the couch and watch a movie or two.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I just made wine soaked strawberries and dipped them in chocolate with Barefoot Moscato and they were amazing! I like to grab a bottle of this and take it to any gathering.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I think barefoot wine is the best cheap brand out there... this one is no exception, very good, but a little sweet... I can't drink too many (which is probably a good thing)
Pamela B.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer my moscato extra sweet, and this is just to tart and dry. While it is cheap in price, I can get some for around the same price that is way more sweet and not drying.
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA
So if you enjoy sweeter wines then this wine is worth the try. It is sweeter, smooth and refreshing. Great for a summer evening and personally I think wine goes with anything
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?