BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I love this wine! It has been a favorite for a long time. I only like white wines. The sweetness is amazing but not too much. hmmm, I think I may need to go to the store now =]
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
For a girl who is on a budget, but wants a decent wine Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. It tastes great and I plan to continue using this product for many future Girl Nights.
Lauren M.
Rome, GA
One of my absolute favorite wines. You can't beat the price. Great for a dessert wine, mixed drinks, or everyday wine since it's so affordable. And it's super popular so you can grab it almost anywhere.
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot doesn't bother trying to be the best wine; they know their product and where they want it to be. Their Moscato fits their line perfectly by being sweet but not overly so, and with just a hint of flavor that you can almost savor.
Ina
It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
This wine is pretty tasty. If you want to drink some wine after dinner, this is the perfect dessert! If i could, i would drink the entire bottle, but I'm not all about getting crazy. lol
Katrina C.
Buckeye, AZ
One of the first wines I ever drank. Good starter wine but now that I have tasted better I wouldn't buy this if I was desperate. It is sweet but has a horrible aftertaste (metallic flavor). It's very inexpensive and tastes like it too :)
L C.
One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Ashley M.
Berwick, PA

Very nice loved that it was just the right sweetness. Would for sure buy it again. Whether a night with the girls or just a night at home with a good movie it hits the spot.
Maggie D.
Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?