This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,722 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Sweet but not horribly overpowering. One of the better wines at a cheaper price.
Only wine i will drink. i am not a wine person but when we all have girls nights this is what i will drink. has a nice sweet flavor not too tart.
This is my favorite summertime wine! It's wonderfully sweet & light with just right amount bubble
If your looking for something light and sweet, this is your best bet. It's a dessert wine, so serve it after the main course.
An inexpensive wine. One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes.
This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
It's nice and affordable. You can feel nice after a couple of glasses without spending a lot. It's great to bring to parties or create your own private party lol enjoy.
I generally love all Barefoot brands. The taste is simple enough to enjoy, without being too powerful for my palette.
Love some Mascato! Sweet & crisp, never dries out your mouth and goes well with most meals!
Great brand! I love me some Moscato. Especially after a long day of work.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos