Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Saginaw, MI

This is my favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. Make sure you have a bottle opener though!
Eleni G.
Eleni G.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this wine. It' slight and sweet and makes things light and airy. It's the best pick me up you can have after a nice long day. Barefoot makes a delicious moscato and it is hard to beat.
sarah n.
sarah n.
Wahiawa, HI

This wine is yummy! Sweet, easy to drink and goes awesome with dessert.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC

Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR

If you like a super sweet moscato, this is the wine for you. Cheap, light and delicious-- this works really well for any kind of sangria. Great summer drink!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Cabot, AR

It's affordable which is one of my favorite aspects of this brand. It has a nice airy flavor which I can appreciate.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Hartford, CT

This wine is amazing with any meal or without a meal . Either way its such a great drink . After A long day of work u can take a nice bubble bath drinking this fine wine . This wine isn't really a wine to party hard with . But more of a calm way to drink .
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX

Obviously you're not getting some world class moscato for the price you pay for this one, but it's not half bad :)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nashville, TN

This is definitely how I learned to drink wine! Great value for the money, but too sweet for anyone but beginners.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?