Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
El Monte, CA
This has a great price attached to it. and its tastes sooooo good. sweet smooth taste and no headache the next day if you drink too much ;l)
Tina P.
Tina P.
Canandaigua, NY
Light & fruity but not syrupy. Easy drinking appeals to many tastes. Has a slight bubbly taste. Great for a wine newbie & pros alike. Awesome served ice cold on a summer day.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
I would have loved this Moscato, when I was at a house party in high school just trying to get as drunk as possible. Much too sweet for my taste. But if you like sweet, this is for you.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Troy, MI
This was the first wine that I tried and liked. Now, it's my go to wine for most everything. Great for a girls night!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Davenport, IA
Tasty, light and cheap. It is delicious and you don't have to spend that much to get it. Would rather have this than expensive wine.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
If you are looking for a cheap and very sweet white wine, then this is it. Not a big fan of the barefoot wines but this would be good when added to a sangria or other sweet drink. Like I said though for the price, this is decent sweet wine.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Moscato is so delicious and this is a great bottle for a low price. Highly recommend if you're interested in wine and do not know what to start off with
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
This is light great tasting and for the price u get a deucent bottle
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
New Windsor, NY
Love this wine!! It's sweet, light, cheap, and easy to find!! It comes in mini bottles too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?