Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA

The BEST cheap wine! Love getting my girlfriends together with a bottle or two of barefoot! Perfect for those who like a sweeter wine!!
charlotte f.
charlotte f.
Nicholson, GA

Barefoot is the only wine for moscato ill buy!! I love that barefoot is a decent wine for a wonderful price. Ill also buy it in sweet red or cab. Lovee it!!
Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY

Great taste!
Not to sweet but sweet enough.
My choice for when I want to cook something a bit special for my hunny or just if I want to relax with my girl friends and make it a girls night at home.
Not to mention, the price ain't bad either.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL

Best moscato you can buy for the price. Sweet, but not overly sweet. Just an overall yummy wine and at a great price at an added bonus. Can find it on sale for $5-6 a bottle, but I would buy it even if it were more expensive.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa

It is okay it is a cheaper wine but definitely worth it for a quick stop at the sporots store. the pinot grigio is good..............................................................
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Southgate, MI

This is a nice inexpensive wine that is great at parties. Everyone seems to love it and you don't have to break the bank making sure you have enough for your guests. I just served it at my jewelry party and I think it helped increase my sales.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Winters, CA

Its good but not as sweet as other ones that a like.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I love this stuff! It's delicious and a great value for the price. It's my go to wine for when I don't want to spend a lot of money but still want to have a good drink!
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.

Barefoot Moscato had a great flavor. I love sweet Moscato wine, so this product is great to me. The value is great as well.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL

Barefoot moscato is one of my go-to brands/varieties. its available at the grocery store, and isn't sooo sweet that you don't want to drink it (looking at you, Cupcake Vinyards Asti!) but isn't so alcohol-y that its undrinkable. its really yummy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now