BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan B.
Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Vanessa K.
Bradford, PA
The white wine that every woman needs in her life! So refreshing, and delicious. It's the only moscato I purchase (And it's SUPER CHEAP!). It's also the only wine I'll drink at a bar. Barefoot never disappoints. Overall, completely satisfied with this wine, and will continue to drink it on a regular basis!
Libby B.
One of my favorite moscatos to pick up, which is super easy to find, reasonably priced and easy to take anywhere.  This is also one of my favorite wines to take to someone's house because it's a good price, and people always love it, so you're never coming anywhere with one arm as long as the other!
Anna M.
My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Courtney B.
I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Brooke W.
Little Rock, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So cheap and So good! I started drinking this in college and now that I have graduated.....I still drink it! It does not leave you with a headache and it is delicious! I have bought this bottle (the big one ;)) many many times and I will continue to do so!
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you love sweet wines I totally recommend you try this wine. It is also affordable and at most grocery stores, drug stores, or even gas stations. I love the flavor. It can be paired with many foods.
Leandra T.
This moscato is delicious and I also love their pink moscato. It's sweet and crisp and does the job of relaxing me after a long day with my toddler. It's affordable and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend this moscato!
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Moscato is my go to flavor in just about any brand and while I enjoyed it it wasn't as sweet as the cupcake brand I normally get. I purchased it at a local liquor store. Overall I would buy it again but it would be my first pick but for the price it's really good.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato❤
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?