Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Carly M.
Carly M.
Orlando, Fl
This has to be one of my favorite wines! I love sweet wine and this has a refreshing sweet taste. I find it best when served chilled. You also cannot beat the price of it. My number one go to wine. Good wine for a great price!
Chante L.
Chante L.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 11, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely love this wine. It's best served cool. This is the kind of wine you have chilled in the fridge once you get home from work. It's nice and refreshing and the great part is that it's one of the inexpensive wines. 😊
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Happy Hour Expert
I'm more of a red wine drinker than a white but occasionally I'll go for white and it's usually a moscato! Barefoot is fantastic. Great flavor and great price! You can't go wrong here.. I definitely would recommend this wine!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Leandra T.
Leandra T.
This moscato is delicious and I also love their pink moscato. It's sweet and crisp and does the job of relaxing me after a long day with my toddler. It's affordable and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend this moscato!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
Hello, who doesn't love moscato? it is a good wine for beginners, and a great brand for a quick bottle of wine. It is very easy to find in stores and is very cheap, which is great for a college budget. It is sweet and light.
Rosalba E.
Rosalba E.
So yummy and sweet. Does not give you a headache in the morning or after your done having your "you time". It's very exciting to drink with your lady friends or on a rainy day. Or after work. It's very smooth and very classy
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Neenah, WI
My good friend is into the sweetest wine. I picked this up on a recent trip to visit her and we enjoyed a bottle together. Great price and it was certainly sweet! I would get it again next time I'm looking for a desert wine.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
This Moscato is one of my favorites of all time. This one has a really light and crisp taste/flavor. It is very inexpensive and I always go for this one. It's lighter compared to other wines and I would recommend this one.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I love barefoot! I love what they come up with and I love that all of their wines are affordable and delicious. Moscato is definitely one of my favorites. This is the perfect end to a Friday night after a long week of work
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?