BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Leandra T.
Leandra T.
This moscato is delicious and I also love their pink moscato. It's sweet and crisp and does the job of relaxing me after a long day with my toddler. It's affordable and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend this moscato!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
Hello, who doesn't love moscato? it is a good wine for beginners, and a great brand for a quick bottle of wine. It is very easy to find in stores and is very cheap, which is great for a college budget. It is sweet and light.
Rosalba E.
Rosalba E.
So yummy and sweet. Does not give you a headache in the morning or after your done having your "you time". It's very exciting to drink with your lady friends or on a rainy day. Or after work. It's very smooth and very classy
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
This Moscato is one of my favorites of all time. This one has a really light and crisp taste/flavor. It is very inexpensive and I always go for this one. It's lighter compared to other wines and I would recommend this one.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Ashland, MS
MY FAV!!!! I love a sweet wine and this is just that!!! They also have a Pink Moscato that is delicious too!! It's a MUST TRY.. but surely everyone has tried this right??? It's also very affordable so that's always a plus.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I love barefoot! I love what they come up with and I love that all of their wines are affordable and delicious. Moscato is definitely one of my favorites. This is the perfect end to a Friday night after a long week of work
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
This is a favorite for a a nice sweet summer wine on a hot evening. Drop in frozen grapes or berries for an extra treat! Inexpensive yet very good. When it comes to wine, it's what tastes good, not an expensive price tag!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
THEE starter wine! If you are new to wine. This one is super easy to drink until you are ready to explore and find what flavors you really enjoy. After a while, I got a little tired of it by itself but love it in Sangria!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fort Lewis
I honestly dislike this "wine" very much. I know you get what you pay for, and it is affordable, but I can't get past the flavors. Overly sweet at first and then a very pungent sour flavor, almost like sacking on a lemon.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Barefoot moscato is a very cheap and sweet wine. It's great if you're just introducing yourself to wine and it also makes a great gift because the bottle is so pretty! I personally love serving it with frozen melon balls.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?