BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Francine M.
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine! I am not a huge fan on wines but I love the way this one taste! It has a nice sweet taste to it. It also extremely affordable no matter what size bottle you get it in.
Tarrah A.
Love this sweet inexpensive wine! Easy to drink with a group of gals and is light and refreshing. Wine doesn't have to cost a lot to taste good and this is an easy staple in the few wines I stock up on.
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Aubrey B.
This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Geeta I.
Happy Hour Expert
This is inexpensive and tastes surprisingly good! It can be found at most grocery stores and has a light, slightly sweet, bubbly taste. It is a great option if you're in need of an inexpensive moscato.
Chiann T.
I love this wine!!!! I could drink it for days if I could. It doesn't get me a headache the next day which most wines do to me even with just one glass.. The Taaste isn't to bitter and it's so yummy!!!
Rose H.
I absolutely love Mascato! Barefoot is some of the best wine I've ever tasted. I get it from a local liquor store in the little travel bottles usually bought in a 4-pack. Again this is a 10/10 product.
Amber Y.
I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC
One of the cheaper types of wine that you can get and it won't break your bank account lol. What's thanksgiving without a little alcohol right? Would definitely recommend and perfect for gifts as well
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?