Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ

I love moscato wine. It's my go to! Recently I tried the barefoot moscato and it's just amazing. I love the nice buzz it give and the amazing taste! Bought it a few times when I had some friends over and at a few parties and BBQs! Not pricey! Looooove
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

I love barefoot moscato. It was my very first wine. It is a very sweet wine that most enjoy first. This wine is pretty cheep and there are usually specials going on every week at Meijer. I would recommend barefoot moscato to first time wine drinkers.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC

Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
Britt A.
Britt A.
Beaverton, OR

It's a good wine for the reasonable price. Whereas some cheaper wines don't always have a lot of flavor, this moscato is smooth, sweet, and a bit fruity. I've purchased it on a few occasions, and it's nice if you are looking for a sweeter white wine.
Heavin M.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH

My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Of all the ones that I've tasted the Moscato is probably my favorite type of wine. The Barefoot brand is good.....it's not the best out there but it will give you a sweet floral Aroma and taste without being overpowering. I like to pair it with fish.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT

I used to like the pink moscato by barefoot until i tried this one! I absolutely love moscato and probably because I am a southern girl. I don't like reds and whites are okay. If you are like me, try the pink and blue bottles of barefoot moscato! :)
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA

My absolute favorite go-to. Whenever a friend asks me to suggest something as their first wine I tell them to buy this. So far no ones been disappointed! Definitely a must have for a girls night, or just something to unwinded with after a long week.
jae C.
jae C.

This was the first drink I had when I turned 21 and it has a lovely little spot in my heart. I am a fan of sweet wines and this one is a beloved standby. It's inexpensive and deliciously tasty, especially if you are into the sweeter, delicate wines.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY

Great price great taste and gets you buzzed quickly there is nothing wrong I can say about this wine or brand. The packaging is fine who cares about it anyways lol I recommend this and Franzia wine for someone who wants good taste and affordability.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now