BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
This wine is decent for a cheapo moscato wine. It is not my favorite, but it isn't horrible for the price. So if you're looking for a cheap decent sweet wine, I don't think you'd be too disappointed. I don't think I'd buy it again.
Tawnee M.
Buffalo, NY
Very sweet and smooth. Goes well with desserts! It's very delicious and crisp. Is not heavy so you won't be intoxicated quickly. I drank this at a local restaurant. By the glass and even in store it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Elisa L.
Wake Village , TX
This is the BEST Moscato hands down!!!! It's very affordable, & the taste is AMAZING!!!! I always pick up the Barefoot brand of Moscato because of the price, it tastes fruity, & has a refreshing taste!! I would without a doubt recommend this wine to anyone, because you won't be disappointed!
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
SanTara C.
It's a good choice if you're not looking to spend lots of money. sweet and a tad bit dry. It's pretty popular which makes it an easy find at local markets. It also comes in two sizes which is great because that drops the price.
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA
First wine I have every tried and it was for sure a great introduction to the wine world. Not too sweet and not too dry. I still buy this one occasionally but I do like to experiment with my wine to see what else is out there
A T.
What can I say about this wine? It is way too sweet - sickly so. I have found every product that I have tried from Barefoot to be too sweet. So if you know someone with a sweet tooth who has no sense in wine, go for it. It even tastes like it's bad for you. But if you have any opinions or experience with wine or are not an underage teen, go elsewhere. Value (0/5).
Caroline B.
Edmond
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
UGH i used to love this wine but after trying more expensive moscatos and going back to this I can't even keep it in my mouth. spit it out so quickly.

if you're wanting a cheap wine to guzzle down because it tastes like butter and you just want to feel something bc you're in college go for it, but dont expect to love it.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my top favorite wine's, I have a girls night once a month and this is a big buy for us. Im super lucky my wine and spirts store has a 2 pack of the 1.5 L bottles. Its my best friend and many of night I have finished a whole bottle myself.  Heres to a great bottle of wine and great friends to share it with.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Crisp, sweet, and excellent on a warm summer evening or next to a crackling fireplace in the winter. This is a special year-round treat (that won't break the bank). Even friends who don't generally like wine will find this delicious and enjoyable!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?