Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Jacksonville, AL

This is a great moscato for the price. I like to drink mine cold. It is very sweet and not very dry at all. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like smooth wines. This is definitely an affordable option that tastes great. I would recommend to others.
Carolanne T.
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR

Barefoot Moscato is such a great tasting sweet wine and such a decent price! I love mixing this with some Sprite, Raspberry Lemonade, and some fresh fruit! Ill continue to buy this is as long as its around. I recommend it to others all of the time!
Gia Y.
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ

This is one of my favorite Moscatos. Its refreshingly sweet and delicious! For the price you can't beat it. Its great to bring to friends or family's home and because of its great low price you can bring something else also and not break the bank.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville, WI

Crisp, sweet, and excellent on a warm summer evening or next to a crackling fireplace in the winter. This is a special year-round treat (that won't break the bank). Even friends who don't generally like wine will find this delicious and enjoyable!
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Toronto , On

Great buy at $11 cad great on its own, or as a base for a citrus or peach sangria. Just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for an easy summer wine. Even pop in frozen berries and top with a flavored sparkling water for a less sweet beverage.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Butler, PA

This brand is probably one of my favorites. It's affordable and I think it tastes better than the Sutter Home brand. It's my wine of choice when I want to have a glass with dinner and not worry about spending a fortune on wine. I would recommend.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS

Great wine for the money. Easy to sip, enjoy and relax. I have purchased this wine over and over. Great flavor and rivals wines that are more expensive. Never sampled a wine from Barefoot that was a disappointment. Rapidly becoming a go-to brand.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH

Not a bad wine. Honestly, I'm a wine snob and prefer other brands but it can get costly. When I would like to enjoy a glass and don't have the extra money, Barefoot is a good brand. I haven't tried anything other than the Moscato but it is good.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH

My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX

Mix this with some Sprite and you've got yourself a great drink to get the party started! Even without the Sprite it's really good, but for those that need a little more sweetness that's the way to go. I buy a bottle a week (yes, I do share it).
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now