Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

My favorite moscato ! Just don't like that it's super sweet cause it messes with my tummy after a while but all I need is one glass of win and I'll already feel it ! So yes I think it is pretty strong for win ... Def.!! Recommend ! Trust you'll love it !
T R.
T R.
Mahtomedi, MN

This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato brands and believe me I tried brand after brand searching for just the right flavor. I like sweeter ones but not so sure be sweet that they taste like kool aid. Barefoot Moscato has become my daily wine go to
Claire O.
Claire O.

You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Council Bluffs, IA

This is my favorite under $10 Moscato. It has crisp flavor, tastes good cold or at room temp. I always have it on hand when I'm entertaining and also when it's just me and hubby. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice sweet wine to try.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX

Great wine, personally prefer Stella rosa but I love that barefoot has a twist cap (yeah, slightly less classy feel, but let's not lie it's nice not having to deal with a cork and corkscrew). Great flavour and consistency, the little bottles are AWESOME!
Keenia S.
Keenia S.

While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

Really affordable. I personally like it, it has s good crisp feeling. I'm not too much of a wine drinker nor am I too picky so something simple like this was enough for me. I would recommend if you want a cheap white wine especially when having parties!
Shawnc D.
Shawnc D.

This is my all time favorite wine. It has a sweet light taste and very inexpensive. It's sold everywhere: Walgreens, Walmart, target, local grocery stores... it's so good you can't just have one glass but more than one will definitely get you tipsy lol.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC

My husband brought a bottle of this home from the grocery store recently, and it was extremely sweet. I tend to get a headache after drinking cheaper (and sweeter) wines, but this one didn't give me any trouble. Definitely something to save for dessert.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA

Very budget friendly Moscato. Of course its a sweet white wine that has the perfect taste. its crisp, and flavorful and perfect for after/during dinner. Its very delicious and you definately will NOT be disappointed. Great taste/ great price Ill take it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?