BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It may be cheap, but it's good. I don't like every single variety of Barefoot, but for some reason, this Moscato is delicious. It's my go-to sweet wine. Inexpensive and reliable!
Danielle
My favorite wine. Pairs wonderfully with an episode of Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, or any other of your favorite dramas...

Crisp and sweet and delicious when chilled.
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Sadie B.
Garfield, AR
Love Barefoot Moscato! It has a great taste for a low price. It is a tad dry but what you pay for the bottle makes up for that. I love putting in some raspberries and sprite.. it makes a delicious drink.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ
I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Crystal L.
Henderson, CO
One of my favorite dessert wines...sweet enough to enjoy after dinner and smooth enough to drink when you need you need a pick me up from a long busy day :)
Completely enjoyable.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA
As a poor college girl I live off of this wine, it is the perfect sweetness and is great warm or cold. My friends and I all go right for this wine when we reach the liquor store!
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Brooke M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?