BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carmen C.
Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
latoya w.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect sweetness with a little kick to it, that gets you right where you need to be. Great for girls tonight. I like to add fruit to make it extra flavorful.Oh and very affordable.
Tiffany J.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Tammy P.
Bargersville, IN
Love moscato d asti in almost every brand but this by far is a favorite. I can find this at most grocery an liquor stores. Great with anything! Perfect chilled
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY
The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
Megan C.
This is my go-to wine. Nothing too fancy, but inexpensive and has a great sweet taste. Easy to drink, especially for people who are not too crazy about wine. Love it either way.
Elizabeth R.
Raleigh, NC
My go-to wine when I when I want a big cheap bottle. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tart. I've purchased and repurchased many times!
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Katie K.
Springfield , MO
Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Brooke M.
Happy Hour Expert
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?