BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine is great! I think it isn't as sweet as over Moscato's. I like how I can drink it at any time. I add fruit to it and make it a dessert wine without it being overly sweet.
Tiffany D.
Charleston, WV
You do get what you pay for when it comes to wine. However, this brand is a higher quality at this price point. You just have to give it a chance to see if you enjoy it or not.
Carrie G.
Erie, PA
This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet, but not too sweet that it gives you a headache!!!! It goes with just about any type of food. My biggest problem is that it doesn't taste like alcohol and I forget how much I'm drinking!
paloma h.
Bronx, NY
This one's a good one. Me and friends would drink this over lunch in the summer time.. conversations and hot summer nights with this bottle makes the whole summer beautiful.
Alexis S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my to have wine purchase. Everyone knows if they are coming over or I would like a drink that this would be my first choice at home. Perfect blend of sweet and bitter.
Katherine D.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a wine connouseur by any any means....however, I prefer white over red any day :) And Barefoot Moscato is one of my all time favorites! It's sweet and crisp and when it's ice cold it's FABULOUS! The price doesn't hurt either :)
Anna K.
Maybe it's because I just graduated college...but this moscato is my best friend! The price and flavors always keep it on my mind...I highly recommend the pink moscato as well!
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA
I love wine and I love white wine, but this is too sweet. I even added my favorite thing to it, which is ice to see if that helped and it didn't. If you like sweet wine, I think this is a good choice because the price is always right
Jamie Y.
Columbia, TN
This wine is most definitely in my top 3. It's delicious and you can't beat the price! I love that it can be paired with a variety of desserts as well. The sweetness is great.
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot doesn't bother trying to be the best wine; they know their product and where they want it to be. Their Moscato fits their line perfectly by being sweet but not overly so, and with just a hint of flavor that you can almost savor.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?