BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Katie K.
Springfield , MO
Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Elizabeth R.
Raleigh, NC
My go-to wine when I when I want a big cheap bottle. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tart. I've purchased and repurchased many times!
Renee R.
Montclair, CA
I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this wine! I love the nice sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of red wine, so this is definitely my go-to choice after a long week (or day!) :)
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY
This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Candace L.
Bogart, GA
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great taste for a great price! Definitely worth every penny. MIx with orange and cranberry juice and throw in some fresh fruit for a yummy glass of sangria!
Kendra E.
clintondale, NY
This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA
I've had many Moscato's before this one and this is among one of my favorites. It is sweet, fruity, and bubbly. SO YUMMY! and the price is a good everyday deal.
latoya w.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect sweetness with a little kick to it, that gets you right where you need to be. Great for girls tonight. I like to add fruit to make it extra flavorful.Oh and very affordable.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?