BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley J.
Barefoot is one of my personal favorites, especially their moscato. It's cheap, can be found just about everywhere and tastes amazing. Even after it's sat in your fridge for a while it still tastes great.
Bobbi M.
New Era, MI
I love love love this wine! It is a sweet fruity fresh wine perfect for a girls night out or a relaxing evening at home. On a plus side you can not beat the price! Def my favorite
Kendra B.
I love all Barefoot wines. This is my favorite go-to wine for all occasions. Not only is it inexpensive, but they have several kinds and they all taste great. Really, this is the most bang for your buck. You can never go wrong with Barefoot!
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ
I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Crystal L.
Henderson, CO
One of my favorite dessert wines...sweet enough to enjoy after dinner and smooth enough to drink when you need you need a pick me up from a long busy day :)
Completely enjoyable.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA
As a poor college girl I live off of this wine, it is the perfect sweetness and is great warm or cold. My friends and I all go right for this wine when we reach the liquor store!
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
What else is a good wine similar to this one?