BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Harrisonburg, VA
Moscato is typically a little sweet for me but I do love Barefoot wine in general. You can't beat the price/quality ratio.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL
The price is unbeatable for the quality of the wine. When you want to relax and sip on something delicious, not expensive and relaxing, I would definitely go for this wine. They have various kinds, and they are all delicious.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK
I love this moscato! It is a staple at any party I host. I use it to make a mixed drink containing, Barefoot Moscato, frozen raspberry lemonade, sprite and a touch of vodka. It is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
This is my favorite wine Barefoot Moscato is mine and my moms favorite drink to have with dinenr or just because we enjoy its sweet taste and fact that is not pricey
My favorite go-to wine. It tastes great and it's inexpensive. I love that it's just the right of sweetness and it's refreshing. It is good for any occasion.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hartford, CT
This is my go to wine, while I sometimes try new brands I always came back to Barefoot Moscato
Canney C.
Canney C.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this moscato. Nice flavor and for the price it is super amazing. I always have this in stock at home.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
If you need to satisfy a sweet tooth or you just hate the taste of booze, in general, Barefoot Moscato is for you. It's basically a so-sweet-it-hurts dessert that gets you drunk. Not bad though!
Marney E.
Marney E.
My easy go to Moscato. Everyone loves it and it is not expensive at all. I really like this product.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?