Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this wine. I prefer sweet-ish wine and often find Moscato to be TOO sweet. This wasn't. It had a nice sweetness, but was crispy as well! Excellent wine!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I love Moscato and Barefoot Cellars offers quality wine at an affordable price. While not my absolute favorite it's a good bottle!
Randa M.
Randa M.
New Phila, OH
This is my favorite cheap wine. It is sweet and not an overwhelming taste. I don't like any other wine besides this moscoto.
latoya w.
latoya w.
Philadelphia, pa
Perfect sweetness with a little kick to it, that gets you right where you need to be. Great for girls tonight. I like to add fruit to make it extra flavorful.Oh and very affordable.
Ida G.
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV
I stock up on this bottle all the time. And I'm not talking the small bottles either.

It's a must have for me. It's not overly sweet and it's definitely not dry.

This is a favorite to come home and have a glass of wine or two.

You can't beat the price either!
Krysten M.
Krysten M.
Chico, Ca
Moscato is my favorite wine, and Barefoot brand is the one I'm always reaching for in my local grocery store.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand.It is cheap and everything taste good. From there white zinfandel to there moscato. Each girls night i buy a bottle and i also buy a bottle to clean the house!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I like this moscato even though it's a little too sweet. It's easy to find in grocery stores, convenient stores and Wal-Mart. It's super cheap, around $5-6 a bottle. Another brand I love is Beringer red moscato. Try it!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I'm not a big wine drinker, but this Moscato is one of my favorites. Great, sweet flavor that's smoothr than a lot of cheaper wines on the market. This is a great flavorful option when you're on a budget or are just in the mood for a great dessert wine.
Simone L.
Simone L.
Delran, NJ
I wasn't the biggest of wine drinking but once I tried the Barefoot Mosacto I'll practically drink a whole bottle to myself in a night.... yum
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?