The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Barefoot moscato! It is a very affordable wine. Tastes great and not too sweet. No headache the next day. This is one wine we always have at girls night.
May not be the most expensive wine but it's damn good!! I love a pink or white wine and good to share with close friends , girls night !
Love this wine!!! It's sweet and delicious. I love to drink with seafood dishes and with just cheeses to snack on. It has a wonderful after taste as well and doesn't leave your mouth dry.
I'm not a big fan of wine but this wine is pretty descent this taste better than the pink bottle
Light and sweet wine. Barefoot Moscato has a great taste and is also cheap, so that's a plus! :)
Barefoot is a decent budget wine. Definitely good for sangria and also light for summer evenings.
This is a really nice wine, had it served at my uncles wedding. Very nice taste and it doesn't taste yucky like some wines do. 5 stars!!!
I must say that this is my favorite wine on the shelf. I have tried other brands of moscato and keep coming back to this one!
Love this Moscato! It isn't overly sweet and has a great flavor. It is definitely one of my favorites!
This is a very sweet moscato. Very sweet. I can't drink this wine too often because its a ittle too sweet for my taste but I do enjoy it when I am in the mood to have a sweet wine. This is my husbands favorite moscato. My brother and sister in law love it too.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos