Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC

Although a bit too sweet on its own, the Barefoot Moscato is perfect for refreshing summer drinks. Just grab some sprite and fresh berries and voila!
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC

Delicious white with a delicate balance. A sweet and crisp journey for the taste buds. Very economically priced and readily available at most grocery and spirits stores.
jasmin V.
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA

Ive tried red, pink and regular moscato they are all delicious.
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Lenexa, KS

By far my favorite wine
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA

This wine is alright but if you drink too much it gives you heartburn lol
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Collinsville, IL

This is one of my favorite wines and definitely my favorite moscato. I feel like this wine is perfect for all occasions whether it is having a glass or wine or a bottle. It is generally my go to wine.
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC

I like the taste of it. Its not an overbearing taste.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Frisco, TX

I love this moscato on a hot summer day - especially when used in sangria. It is sweet and has a lot of flavor but isn't expensive. The sweetness is a bit much if you want a few glasses of wine, but all moscato is. I've found that almost every grocery and liquor store carry this brand so it's always easy to find.
Davisha P.
Davisha P.

This is one of my favorite kind of wines because it is not only affordable, but it also tastes great!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA

This wine is everything I look for in a wine: sweet, fruity, delicious and CHEAP. It's almost always around $6 a bottle, but every so often Harris Teeter has it on special for $3.97 a bottle. Needless to say, I always stock up. Barefoot wines are a great value!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now