SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,001 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is fun and easy to drink when it's chilled but because of the quality it will give you quite the hangover if you drink too much!
This is a nice wine. It is very affordable and is often on sale which makes it accessible for many people. I like the whites chilled - especially in the summer.
I love the barefoot moscato!! I have purchased many different brands and they don't seem to taste as good at the barefoot I would stick to this one any day!!
The perfect light, crisp summer wine. I enjoyed it most chilled or over ice, but beware it goes down a little too easy!
I love this wine, it's a great desert wine, when it's cold it's the best and it's so sweet and it's just amazing 😍😊👍👍👌
This an awesome spring/summer wine! It's great anytime but it's my go to wine in the summer by the pool :)
One of my faves, such a great tasting wine and a great price love love love it!
When they state Wine Brand of the Year! They mean it. When it comes to drinking wine or wanting to taste wine it doesn’t have to cost a lot. It’s good, crisp, and sweeter than the Riesling.! Best served chilled, this scrumptious wine is great to drink in Summertime, on the porch, in the kitchen, alone, for relaxing or with friends! Best thing about it besides being inexpensive AND refreshingly delicious is it comes in many forms: get it in minis, pink, red or bubbly!
It is a simple wine and pairs well with many foods. It has a good flavor but definitely needs to be served chilled. It is great for the price range and my go to summer wine
This is my go-to wine, especially when I have friends over. It's light, sweet & so delicious.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos