BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Fawn R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Natacha A.
Perfect wine for a girls night in and its not heavy at all. Sweet and very flavorful, really good if you just want a little something after working or something.
Tiffany L.
Troy, NY
I'm a Reisling girl but when I tried this I was blown away. It's so light and refreshing! Can't go wrong with the price either! It's really sweet so you can't drink too much at once!
latoya w.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect sweetness with a little kick to it, that gets you right where you need to be. Great for girls tonight. I like to add fruit to make it extra flavorful.Oh and very affordable.
Lauren H.
Moses Lake, WA
I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Katie K.
Springfield , MO
Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Kaila C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love moscato! I like my wine sweet, but not to sweet! For the price you can't beat it, super affordable, delicious taste, and overall a great bang for your buck!!
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY
This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?