Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Renee E.
Renee E.
Fulton, MO
This is one of my favorite less expensive bottles of wine. As a matter of fact I just bought some today!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
OMG love this. The price is right, you can find it anywhere and its perfect for a girls night! All my friends love it.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I love Barefoot Moscato. It's so sweet and refreshing. I don't use the word "refreshing" very often to describe a wine or any alcoholic drink but it fits. The first time I tried it, I thought it almost tasted fizzy and light. This is a great summer wine. I love it.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Kansas City, KS
Taste is disappointing. Not as good as I thought it would be. Bitter and a bit dry.
Janet F.
Janet F.
O Fallon, MO
I love Barefoot wine and Moscato is my favorite!!! It is available at every market I go to so it is easily accessible.
Kaila S.
Kaila S.
Green Bay, WI
Love this wine .. The pink the red and regular moscoto and it's cheep and delish :)
Bobbie Jo J.
Bobbie Jo J.
This wine is refreshing although I'm more of a fan of red wine. This wine isn't too strong and is served best chilled.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ashley , Pa
My husband n I buy this wine weekly . This wine is lite n refreshing . Not a dry wine , easy drink . Inexpensive , great quality wine availed at many wine locations
Nataly J.
Nataly J.
Hollywood, FL
I am not a big fan. I do like moscato but I prefer Bartenura. For the price it's okay. I think it needs to be extremely cold for me to deal with the sweetness of it
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoy a lot of Barefoot brand wines but Moscato is by far my favorite. I do like Barefoot's take on it but it does seem to cause heartburn quite often. However, its worth it as the taste and price are unbeatable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?