Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL

This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Jayla P.
Jayla P.

I don't really like Moscato at all anymore. Barefoot wines taste funny to me too. I do think that their champagnes taste okay though.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
San Francisco, CA

Bought this at target. Moscato is my favorite and i must admit I'm not picky with alcohol at all. This is cheap and yummy!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN

I love this stuff! I got turned on to a moscato a few years ago, and Hubby brought Barefoot home a while back and it is sooo good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT , ALSO LIKE THAT ITS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT STORES CANT BEAT THEIR PRICE AND TASTE !!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Hayward, CA

This is my favorite wine, my boyfriend brings it home to surprise me, and my friends always bring it to parties where I'll be. I'm such a sweet tooth and don't like that "alcohol" taste that this is the perfect wine for me!
D. C.
D. C.

I'm wondering if this is from the Barefoot Contessa, I would definitely purchase this based on all the good reviews I see here.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Barefoot is probably my favorite wine brand. It quick, crisp, and gets the job done! I love enjoying with simple dinners and with my best friend!
Tia B.
Tia B.
Powell, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine, but this brand is not my favorite. The taste is okay, but not as sweet and crisp as I'd hoped.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Lynn, MI

This is one of my favorite wines - it's light, sweet, and crisp. I enjoy sipping on this a lot! I also love the price. Most places around here carry this wine for under $5. I'm not going to go broke enjoying a glass!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now