BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love this wine so much..this was the first wine I every drank when I turned 21 if I got out to eat and they have wine this my go to wine
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This is a great brand of wine. It is affordable and still delicious. This particular flavor of wine is my absolute favorite, I think it goes great with any meal.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR
This wine taste SO good! Every time I have a girls night I make sure to get a couple bottles because it's so smooth to drink and doesn't leave you feeling icky!
Yajaira P.
This one is really good you could buy it at your local Walgreens with jewels Dominick's or any really local grocery store very decent price and tastes really good
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Barefoot Moscato is very sweet with a slight fizz. I enjoy it mixed with either orange juice or cranberry juice to cut some of the sweetness. The price is always right, even when buying several bottles for a group event.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Beverly D.
This wine is crisp, sweet and refreshing. The price is always affordable so it is a staple in my pantry. The Moscato more than met my expectations.
Tiffany J.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Kelcie K.
Oshkosh, WI
I love moscato. I've had many different brands and barefoot is hard to beat. They are cheap and the taste is great for those who do not like wine. Definitely buy this too often :)
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY
The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?