BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Crystal L.
Henderson, CO
One of my favorite dessert wines...sweet enough to enjoy after dinner and smooth enough to drink when you need you need a pick me up from a long busy day :)
Completely enjoyable.
Ashley J.
Barefoot is one of my personal favorites, especially their moscato. It's cheap, can be found just about everywhere and tastes amazing. Even after it's sat in your fridge for a while it still tastes great.
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It may be cheap, but it's good. I don't like every single variety of Barefoot, but for some reason, this Moscato is delicious. It's my go-to sweet wine. Inexpensive and reliable!
Bobbi M.
New Era, MI
I love love love this wine! It is a sweet fruity fresh wine perfect for a girls night out or a relaxing evening at home. On a plus side you can not beat the price! Def my favorite
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Joann S.
Laredo, TX
The great taste of moscato is just amazing. I love the brand and its my go to wine. I love drinking it during the holiday and on special occasions. Barefoot has the best wine.
Anna K.
Maybe it's because I just graduated college...but this moscato is my best friend! The price and flavors always keep it on my mind...I highly recommend the pink moscato as well!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?