Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sheridan, IN

Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Far Rockaway, NY

This is by far my favorite brand and wine! Has a sweet taste to it. I usually add a cube of ice to keep it cool and water it down a bit.
Laci E.
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC

If you like mascoto this is a great choose. I think Mascato is to sweet to drink more than a glass of. The price is great!
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Carbondale, IL

All I can say is cheap and yummy. Perfect for a college girls night in!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Minden, NE

Whenever I need a go to bottle of wine, this is what I choose. It never lets me down. I don't even know how many bottles of this stuff I've consumed in my life.. i tried to save all my corks but lost count and ran out of room to store them.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS

Ok I just had a bottle of red moscoto for labor dst and when you chill it as beverage for the BBQ you have your a Party
missy T.
missy T.
Pineland, TX

I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI

Moscato is my favorite wine.

Barefoot moscato is sweet but not overpowering. It's juicy and smooth and tastes great with frozen grapes dropped in!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clarksville, TN

I love barefoot moscato! It's very affordable and perfect sweet wine to to sip chilled on a warm summer night!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Yuma, AZ

The fruity undertones of this Moscato make it perfect for my favorite Sangria recipe. I pair it with grapes, strawberries and peaches. Add in a couple cans of Fresca and it is a great summer treat.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?