BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It may be cheap, but it's good. I don't like every single variety of Barefoot, but for some reason, this Moscato is delicious. It's my go-to sweet wine. Inexpensive and reliable!
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Ashley J.
Barefoot is one of my personal favorites, especially their moscato. It's cheap, can be found just about everywhere and tastes amazing. Even after it's sat in your fridge for a while it still tastes great.
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Kendra B.
I love all Barefoot wines. This is my favorite go-to wine for all occasions. Not only is it inexpensive, but they have several kinds and they all taste great. Really, this is the most bang for your buck. You can never go wrong with Barefoot!
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ
I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I was pleasantly surprised by this Moscato. It's not as sweet as others I've had and left a bit of a tang in my cheeks and the back of my throat but not distracting at all. In other words it didn't taste cheap. Nice little wine to relax with.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?