BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL
Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
Candace L.
Bogart, GA
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great taste for a great price! Definitely worth every penny. MIx with orange and cranberry juice and throw in some fresh fruit for a yummy glass of sangria!
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Katie K.
Springfield , MO
Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Christine B.
Bronx, NY
My girlfriends are real wine drinker and I'm not. They got this for me one girls night and I fell in love with this wine. It sweet and delicious. Now I use it to make sangria. Yum-oh
angela a.
Lithonia, GA
I love barefoot moscato but you should try reisling not over sweet nor bitter . barefoot products are the best . drink a glass a wine a day keep promblems away…
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY
The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
latoya w.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect sweetness with a little kick to it, that gets you right where you need to be. Great for girls tonight. I like to add fruit to make it extra flavorful.Oh and very affordable.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?