Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jenessa r.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV

I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Killeen, TX

It is not a horrible wine but it is not amazing either. I have had many other Moscatos that have been considerably better than this one. I would just use this for cooking like poached pears.
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Roebuck, SC

It a different tested than the rest of the bands. I don't like that band.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL

I have tried Barefoot and its good not to sweet and the price is good. I have tried A LOT of different brands of Moscato. There are some great ones out there and they are not expensive. This one makes my top 20.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Buffalo, NY

A very sweet wine and not too expensive. Definitely worth a try! Best served chilled and with a dessert.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

This is the better wine ever! It's cheap and isn't dry like most wines. I'd you want a kool aid wine, then drink this!
Latrisha M.
Latrisha M.
Cincinnati, OH

This is my go to wine when I just grab something while at the grocery. I like a sweet drink and this is definitely a sweet drink.
Vicky D.
Vicky D.
Cambridge, MA

I really like this moscato. It's definitely on the sweet side but really good overall. I like using it in sangrias. Really refreshing!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA

I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Upland, CA

One of the worst moscatos i have ever had. Just pay the few extra dollars and get something better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now