BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
You cant beat this deal. At my local supermarket its under $6 and it tastes good, better than most cheap wines. I love white wines, and this is one I don't leave the store without.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
Kelcie K.
Oshkosh, WI
I love moscato. I've had many different brands and barefoot is hard to beat. They are cheap and the taste is great for those who do not like wine. Definitely buy this too often :)
Kendra E.
Clintondale, NY
This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
Natacha A.
Perfect wine for a girls night in and its not heavy at all. Sweet and very flavorful, really good if you just want a little something after working or something.
Renee R.
Montclair, CA
I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Jennifer G.
Hartford, WI
For the price, this a great wine. Easy to find, easy on the pocket, and delicious! May be a little sweet for some people, but if you like moscato, you probably like sweet anyways.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
This moscato is pleasantly sweet and slightly fruity. There is a very slight dry/alcohol-y aftertaste, but for how cheap it is, it really isn't bad at all. I definitely buy this type of moscato more than any other brand--very tasty for the money!
Jean C.
Dwight
In all fairness I'm not much of a Moscato fan because they are usually too sweet for my taste. This brand is a typical Moscato, so if you like sweet wine, it's a decent choice.
Kendra B.
I love all Barefoot wines. This is my favorite go-to wine for all occasions. Not only is it inexpensive, but they have several kinds and they all taste great. Really, this is the most bang for your buck. You can never go wrong with Barefoot!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?