BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley O.
Upper Sandsky, OH
My husband and I tried this wine years ago. Ever since then we always buy all different flavors... I'm a white wine he's a red, I have tried both flavors and surprisingly really enjoyed both! We are so glad they have these at our local grocery store !
Katie P.
For the price point of this wine, you can't go wrong!! I like the white barefoot mascoto not the pink so much. Too floral for my taste. But, the white Is FABULOUS!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This wine is a great product for those who want to save money but have expensive taste! When served chill, it is nice and refreshing! So pour a glass and enjoy !
Lindsey K.
Eau Claire, WI
First off I love Barefoot Wines. They are affordable and tasty! I enjoy their moscato very much, a light, sweet and fruity wine. It really goes great with cheese!
Rachel H.
Syracuse, NY
I am unfairly reviewing this I suppose because I don't even like Moscato, it is just TOO sweet for me. I do love Barefoot wines, they're a great sipping wine and cheap alternative to the expensive stuff. But I just can't get on board with this one.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX
This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
nicole d.
This wine is my ultimate favorite. It is sweet and delicious alone. Especially when chilled! It is also great to make white sangria with. Also, through some pieces of fruit (strawberries, kiwis, etc.) makes it a delicious fancy occasion with friends!
Atiba R.
Duluth, GA
I have tried many Moscato's and I can say that Barefoot has a wonderful Moscato. It isn't syrupy like others I have tried. It has a delicate sweetness and refreshing taste. Gets the job done when I want to unwind from a long day of work or school.
Jenn S.
Kennewick, WA
Barefoot wines are some the worst out there. I can't believe this has a A- rating. Yes it is cheap but there are much better cheap wines out there than barefoot.
Jennifer J.
Van Meter, IA
Love the Barefoot products. There is a great variety of flavors for anyone. I am more into the whites and pinks. Overall this is the one I drink and also because it is so affordable.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?