BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is a great affordable wine that you can find almost anywhere. I always have this on hand for parties or for just a relaxing day on the deck with a good book.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
nicole d.
This wine is my ultimate favorite. It is sweet and delicious alone. Especially when chilled! It is also great to make white sangria with. Also, through some pieces of fruit (strawberries, kiwis, etc.) makes it a delicious fancy occasion with friends!
Sarah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Usually this is what i get. I like the pink bubbly one the best out of all the barefoot ones! They aren't as potent in my opinion and taste like wine should taste. One of my favorite cheaper wines
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I love the that it is sweet and very inexpensive. Good for anyone on a budget. Always have a bottle when friends come over.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I love this Moscato the sweetness isn't overbearing and doesn't make your little queasy I like to have it just sitting back watching a little TV and join my family
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN
I love this stuff! I got turned on to a moscato a few years ago, and Hubby brought Barefoot home a while back and it is sooo good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sweet and crisp with fruity flavors. I love this for a light drink after dinner in the evening. Perfect intro wine for someone who hasn't yet acquired the taste for drier wine. Great prices and readily available!
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine. I get this at my local food store for like $5 to $12 max. I like the taste of it. It's always in my budget if and when I do choose to purchase it.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?