Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kalene R.
Kalene R.

Like I said in the title, I enjoy the Barefoot brand very much but find this particular type of wine a bit too sweet for my liking. For someone who only used to drink Rieslings, that is telling you something! I think this would be a good wine choice for a spritzer or a punch.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Live Oak, CA

Love that it is a great tasting wine and it doesn't brake the bank to buy. Also love the mini bottles easy to carry.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT

I am not much of a wine drinker but was turned on to Moscato when a resturant sampled it to me. I never found a brand that I truly loved until Barefoot Moscato Wine was served at my Thanksgiving Dinner. I can truly say this is my favorite wine. It's not too sweet but just sweet enough. Also, I am not much of a wine drinker but really enjoy this wine.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lincoln , Mo

Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! So crisp and airy. It's such a great summer wine and I love the varieties they have too.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Lynn, MA

RED MOSCATO!! is by far my favorite I think I like it so much because it doesn't have too much o the dryness like most wines if I was aware it was wine id compare it to welches fruit juice
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Cleveland, TN

This bottle of wine is absolutely delicious. You really can't tell the difference between this and an expensive brand.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL

For a girl who is on a budget, but wants a decent wine Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. It tastes great and I plan to continue using this product for many future Girl Nights.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Falls Church, VA

This isn't the type of wine I could drink several glasses of but one or two is a nice, refreshing treat.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Vancouver, WA

This is a yummy wine. I love moscato's and Barefoot is a good one. Can be used to make various Delicious drinks!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA

Sweet, tangy, light, amazing, beginner wine. I love this wine for a beginning wine of the night. We just had a business meeting and they had some there and it was delicious cold!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now