BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine. I get this at my local food store for like $5 to $12 max. I like the taste of it. It's always in my budget if and when I do choose to purchase it.
Sarah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Usually this is what i get. I like the pink bubbly one the best out of all the barefoot ones! They aren't as potent in my opinion and taste like wine should taste. One of my favorite cheaper wines
Kristina S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this wine. My husband and I would have a glass almost every night when I wasn't pregnant. We love the taste and that it goes with almost everything we eat.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Brett P.
Cincinnati, OH
This low-cost wine is great for entertaining others, or just a relaxing night at home or with some friends. It's quite sweet, but a great taste for a great price.
Bethany W.
Gilbert, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty decent moscato! The right amount of sweetness without it being overwhelm. Often on sale too for under $5. Great for when you are broke but need a wine fix.
Ashley O.
Upper Sandsky, OH
My husband and I tried this wine years ago. Ever since then we always buy all different flavors... I'm a white wine he's a red, I have tried both flavors and surprisingly really enjoyed both! We are so glad they have these at our local grocery store !
Janet C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I didn't really like this. I'm not really into white wine but I think there's better brands. It's an ok wine for a party but I wouldn't buy it for personal drinks.
Lydia K.
La habra, CA
This is perfect for non-wine drinkers. It is super inexpensive and the taste is really sweet, kinda like you are drinking juice. Perfect for girls day by the pool.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?