Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot Moscato rules! It's my "go-to" brand whenever I have a party. It can be paired with almost any appetizer and it isn't overly sweet.
Leann H.
Leann H.
Milwaukee, WI

I love all wine made by Barefoot. Its our brand of choice
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite moscato. I've had many different kinds, some being ridiculously expensive but in the end I always go back to Barefoot. It has a great taste and it is very cheap. This wine is also good if you're just starting out ant the dry wines may be a bit too much for you. This wine eases you in to the world of wine (it did me). I highly recommend especially with such a great price.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY

This is by far my favorite wine! It tastes great and is very cheap!
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Oyster Bay, NY

Perfect for a warm summer afternoon. Toss in some frozen berries for a great flavor boost that doesn't water down like ice.
Heather S.
Heather S.

I love this moscato, this is my go to for a sweet wine. Barefoot never disappoints! This is perfect for a hot summer day, or to go with dessert.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL

This is one of the cheapest brands of wine. Considering that, it is actually quite good for the price.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Bangor, ME

Love this stuff. Most wine tastes like vinegar to me. Light and fruity. I like it best with frozen berries in it.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rimrock, AZ

If you like Moscato. Barefoot is a nice brand. It is inexpensive but good for the money. A little sweet but that is why I like Moscato. Nice light wine.
Staci D.
Staci D.
Peoria, AZ

This is a great wine to bring as a hostess gift for casual parties or MLM type parties because it is sweet and likable but also inexpensive. Almost everyone enjoys this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now