Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

This wine has such a great taste and it never fails to get the job done. i love moscato and red wine. barefoot is my favorite brand of wine and it is not that expensive
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Barefoot is wallet friendly and a good crisp refreshing wine for summer time. It is good poolside or with dinner! For new wine lovers this is the perfect bottle to stock your bar with!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

This is one of my more favorite Barefoot wines, it has a delicious sweetness to it and the price makes it worth getting even if you have never had it before and are wondering if you will like it.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

Very light and crisp wine. Perfect by the glass or enhancing your favorite dish. One of my new favorites!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, Az

I drink a glass of Barefoot Moscato every night right before bed! It tastes so good and immediately relaxes me! The taste is smooth and isn't dry.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
San Diego, CA

This wine is slightly too sweet for me. The brand is good but I would recommend their Riesling. It might be good in a punch or sangria!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Charlotte, Nc

I love most Barefoot wines but their Moscato is my favorite. I'm always picking it up from the store while grabbing a few things for dinner. It isn't overpriced and it tastes delicious!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Sabattus, ME

This is a really great wine for a such a great price. Delicately sweet, no bitterness, and just smooth. Goes well with most meals.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY

My favorite period
Jissenia C.
Jissenia C.
Brooklyn, NY

I enjoyed this bottle of wine a couple of days ago. I was looking for my usual bottle of Moscato Rose but they were all out. I ended up picking this bottle up and a Pinot Grigio by Cavit. The Pinot was ok but this Moscato was amazing and affordable it's actually cheaper then my usual bottle. Anyway so I went back and bought like 3 more because my 2 sisters are coming down for the holidays so we'll be drinking this and of course my favorite veuve clicquot and listen to our 90's music ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now