Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Tacoma, WA

I have loved this wine ever since my first glass. This is my favorite brand and type of wine. It's sweet, sparkling and refreshing.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Gastonia , NC

Barefoot wines are a great tasting wine for a great price. Easily found at grocery stores and CVS/Walgreens. Comes in different flavors. All are wonderful.
Zulma C.
Zulma C.
Orlando, FL

Barefoot wines are a very good and inexpensive choice of wine. I love this moscato taste. It goes very well with red meat and also with strong flavored seafood. Definitely one of my favorite "cheap wines" that I love to have in my personal bar.
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN

I love a good tasting wine and I'm mostly into sweet wines the dry ones just don't ticklkle me. This Barefoot Moscato was a pretty good sweet wine and a very comparable price as well. So f you're into a more sweeter wine like Cani...this would be a great one for you to try.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
El Monte, CA

This has a great price attached to it. and its tastes sooooo good. sweet smooth taste and no headache the next day if you drink too much ;l)
Tina P.
Tina P.
Canandaigua, NY

Light & fruity but not syrupy. Easy drinking appeals to many tastes. Has a slight bubbly taste. Great for a wine newbie & pros alike. Awesome served ice cold on a summer day.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ

I would have loved this Moscato, when I was at a house party in high school just trying to get as drunk as possible. Much too sweet for my taste. But if you like sweet, this is for you.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ

I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato.
Jeri L.
Jeri L.
Council Bluffs

A nice sweet taste. Not a strong or dry wine. If you haven't tried wine before, this one is a nice choice to try out first. Not too expensive, nice evening on a small dime.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Davenport, IA

Tasty, light and cheap. It is delicious and you don't have to spend that much to get it. Would rather have this than expensive wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?