BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I love the that it is sweet and very inexpensive. Good for anyone on a budget. Always have a bottle when friends come over.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN
I love this stuff! I got turned on to a moscato a few years ago, and Hubby brought Barefoot home a while back and it is sooo good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
You cant beat this deal. At my local supermarket its under $6 and it tastes good, better than most cheap wines. I love white wines, and this is one I don't leave the store without.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
Stevie S.
Russellville, AR
This wine is my absolute favorite brand of wine, and at such a good flavor too. Definitely highly recommend for a nice drink at home with a great taste with a good buzz on the side.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Kendra E.
Clintondale, NY
This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL
Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
angela a.
Lithonia, GA
I love barefoot moscato but you should try reisling not over sweet nor bitter . barefoot products are the best . drink a glass a wine a day keep promblems away…
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?