Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Riverside, CA

Light, fruity, sweet perfect for pairing with a salad fruit or sweets. Makes a great base for a white wine sangria. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I love having a glass of this with my meals. The price of this wine is phenomenal. It has a great fruity taste without being too sweet.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Junction City, KS

I love a good moscato, this for whatever reason didn't settle with me. Maybe bad bottle who knows but it just didn't give me "yes" factor.
alejandra v.
alejandra v.
Sarasota, FL

For the price you cannot complain. Super delicious sweet wine. Goes really well with spicy asian dishes.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA

I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Tara` O.
Tara` O.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is a very cheap wine but decent! Some inexpensive white wines are not good. This has a good taste. Not high end- but good.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX

A great wine to pick up at the grocery store when your shopping! It's reasonable priced and tastes pretty great!
Beth B.
Beth B.
River Falls, WI

With it's great price and awesome taste, this is one of my go-to wines. The moscato is nice and sweet without being completely overwhelming.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA

This wine is no doubt favorable & inexpensive. However, every time I drink it, I get a migraine. I've had to leave this brand of wine alone.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN

I really love this moscato. I don't suggest drinking it with dinner. It's much better with desserts or cheeses. It's affordable on everyone's budget and it tastes great. Plus it's available almost anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now