BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rachel S.
Such a sweet taste and can find a great deal at many liquor stores - especially for 750ml bottle. These are also great to buy a few when throwing a wine & cheese party with the girls!
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
Sweet and crisp with fruity flavors. I love this for a light drink after dinner in the evening. Perfect intro wine for someone who hasn't yet acquired the taste for drier wine. Great prices and readily available!
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
This is perfect for non-wine drinkers. It is super inexpensive and the taste is really sweet, kinda like you are drinking juice. Perfect for girls day by the pool.
Jennifer V.
Love this when I'm looking for something light and sweet.
Really Affordable too. I love it chilled and poured with a blackberry or cherry in the bottom of my class. Looks really pretty
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ
My boyfriend bought me this bottle a few years back for my birthday and it's been our drink ever since. I love the taste. It gets me where I need to be every time.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I love this Moscato the sweetness isn't overbearing and doesn't make your little queasy I like to have it just sitting back watching a little TV and join my family
Lindsey J.
This is my favorite wine. It is a sweeter wine but its a nice change from all the dry wines. It does not have a bitter taste at all and is very enjoyable with dinner or on a night out.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is a great affordable wine that you can find almost anywhere. I always have this on hand for parties or for just a relaxing day on the deck with a good book.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Happy Hour Expert
I love barefoot wine, especially Moscato! There are a lot of brands out there but this is one of the best! Crisp, light flavor, and sweet too. I love sipping mine with dark chocolate!
liz a.
Victorville, CA
This wine is the perfect amount of sweet. Once you open the cork you are instantly hit with the smell of fruit. If you are looking to be buzzed of drunk off this, not your choice wine. but a great pairing for a creamy pasta our a delicious desert.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?