BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren H.
Moses Lake , WA
I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
angela a.
Lithonia, GA
I love barefoot moscato but you should try reisling not over sweet nor bitter . barefoot products are the best . drink a glass a wine a day keep promblems away…
jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Megan C.
This is my go-to wine. Nothing too fancy, but inexpensive and has a great sweet taste. Easy to drink, especially for people who are not too crazy about wine. Love it either way.
Fawn R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Earlicia M.
Raeford, NC
For it to be a cheap wine it is very tasty. There are three brands of wine that I drink and barefoot is one of them. It is crisp and does not leave any after taste once I have finished drinking. Very good after a stressful day or week at work.
Christine B.
Bronx, NY
My girlfriends are real wine drinker and I'm not. They got this for me one girls night and I fell in love with this wine. It sweet and delicious. Now I use it to make sangria. Yum-oh
Katie K.
Springfield , MO
Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?