The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love the flavor of this Barefoot Moscato and the price is awesome also. If you do not typically like wine because of a strong taste, you may want to give this one a try. It has a decent alcoholic percentage without tasting too strong. It is a light and fruity wine, which is what I like. Is it the absolute best Moscato you can get? No, but for the price, I can not complain!
Gross. I hate most moscatos, but I especially hate this one. Way too sweet. Not for me.
I love barefoot moscato!! I don't think you go wrong with any of the barefoot brands.
This wine is only good if you like really sweet wine. I've personally never cared for moscato and I can only stomach one glass.
Sweet but not horribly overpowering. One of the better wines at a cheaper price.
Only wine i will drink. i am not a wine person but when we all have girls nights this is what i will drink. has a nice sweet flavor not too tart.
This is my favorite summertime wine! It's wonderfully sweet & light with just right amount bubble
If your looking for something light and sweet, this is your best bet. It's a dessert wine, so serve it after the main course.
An inexpensive wine. One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes.
This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos