Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
For the price point of this wine, you can't go wrong!! I like the white barefoot mascoto not the pink so much. Too floral for my taste. But, the white Is FABULOUS!
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
This stuff is lovely. Great fun girls night option. Definitely need a cork screw though.
An inexpensive wine that taste great! The brand offers many varieties to choose from and different sizes. However, the Moscato is one of my favorites!
Let me say, I will drink other Moscato wines. But this one is hands down my favorite. So fresh, fruity and sweet. It's not expensive, but it is on the pricier side, so for me it's a definite treat when I buy a bottle.
Barefoot Moscato has a very crisp and refreshing taste. It's a Sweet wine. Goes well with chicken.
I love any kind of moscato...any time and any season is a great time to have it!
I served a giant bottle of this at our Christmas Eve party. It's so good! The whole bottle was gone by the end of the night. It's light and sweet. You'll find yourself drinking a lot of this!
A very light, sweet moscato! Great with whatever your eating! The price is right also!
It's a really good wine. I love moscato because it doesn't have the dry taste in your mouth. It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos