BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lindsey J.
This is my favorite wine. It is a sweeter wine but its a nice change from all the dry wines. It does not have a bitter taste at all and is very enjoyable with dinner or on a night out.
Jennifer V.
Love this when I'm looking for something light and sweet.
Really Affordable too. I love it chilled and poured with a blackberry or cherry in the bottom of my class. Looks really pretty
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
I usually don't like wine because it's too strong, but I loved this wine! It had the perfect amount of alcohol in it, and I really enjoyed it! Definitely will be buying in the future.
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ
My boyfriend bought me this bottle a few years back for my birthday and it's been our drink ever since. I love the taste. It gets me where I need to be every time.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
So sweet, light, delicious. Watch out you'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Get the largest bottle since everyone will love it at your get together.
Atiba R.
Duluth, GA
I have tried many Moscato's and I can say that Barefoot has a wonderful Moscato. It isn't syrupy like others I have tried. It has a delicate sweetness and refreshing taste. Gets the job done when I want to unwind from a long day of work or school.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
Earlicia M.
Raeford, NC
For it to be a cheap wine it is very tasty. There are three brands of wine that I drink and barefoot is one of them. It is crisp and does not leave any after taste once I have finished drinking. Very good after a stressful day or week at work.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Katie K.
Springfield , MO
Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?