Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Middletown, NJ
Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I want to pick up something quick that I know will taste great!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Jackson, MS
This moscato is amazing, Just add some strawberries and maybe some juice and you got a delish sangria. You cannot go wrong with this product!!!!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Playa del Rey, CA
My favorite Moscato! Delicious flavorful and perfect over some ice on a summer night. Definitely a great present to bring over a friends.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
I am not impressed with this wine as it is cheap and for a reason. taste blah and very watery.
Taste like a very cheap wine which it is. I would suggest speding a couple more dollars and getting something worth drinking
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite go-to wine. I almost always have a bottle in the fridge. So yummy, goes with everything, and always on sale for $6ish! Can't beat that.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Wilmington, DE
Big bottle, sweet, crisp flavor and under 10.00? Yes please!! If you like sweet wine, this will surely become your favorite too
Toni M.
Toni M.
DeForest, Wi
This wine is a great wine without spending a lot of money. it is sweet and light with a fruity taste. this wine is great to sip on at any occasion. i have had no complaints while serving this wine at event. it does not have a harsh taste.
Blanca E.
Blanca E.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is not only sweet but it goes down easy. The taste can be enjoyed with a variety of cuisine items ranging from flatbreads to chocolate dessert. I really liked this wine because it didn't really leave a bitter taste in my mouth and I was able to enjoy it with friends and family that don't have an acquired taste for the more bitter wines.
Genalle T.
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL
Great for summer in the backyard. You will empty the bottle in no time. It is very sweet so if you don't like sweet wines it isn't for you. Price is great too
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?