Add a Photo

Photos (57)
Linsey R.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV

Im like many and love wine so naturally you try a lot and find what you like. I had to search for a moscoto that I love and this is it. It doesn't have that bitter aftertaste like many wines do.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA

This stuff is almost too easy to drink. Great drink to pick up for a girls night. I sometimes throw in some frozen fruit instead of ice cubes if it's on the warmer side. Tastes delicious. It's a sweet wine so be prepared for that.
Mila C.
Mila C.

Wine beginner? This is a MUST! Perfect taste combination . & you don't necessarily have to drive all around town to pick up a bottle. You can find these babies @ your local grocery store. Price? Easy & very affordable. So what are you waiting on?
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Butler, NJ

This is my all time favorite wine and everybody that knows me knows that!
It's light and definitely inexpensive so you can't beat that if you're a fan of sweet wines.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Tacoma, WA

Love this! It's inexpensive, and tastes great! It's my go to wine! It's got the right amount of sweetness. They have a bunch of different flavors but this is my favorite!
Remy C.
Remy C.
APO

When I was on vacation last summer, my husband bought this brand, and it was moscato too he knows that I love Moscato wines. An hour later I had the worst headache ever. I will never drink this wine.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.

Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes
Querida L.
Querida L.
Stafford , Va

Okay so I deem myself as sort of a wine connoisseur. So, I can tell you what a good wine taste like or what kind you should seek out for what you are looking for. I would label barefoot's moscato a good, light, excitement in your mouth wine. It is not something you seek out if you are looking for fall over the curb fun. It is more like I am going to host a nice gathering with light dessert treats and I want a drink that everyone will enjoy wine, even the ones that claim they don’t drink. Gasp. I would also say this is a good wine to bring to someone’s house because of its’ light and sweet taste. Overall it is yummy and tasty.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.

I love all of their wines
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Antioch, Ca

Such a very flavorful taste cant go wrong with Moscato Barefoot has a great selection. I love how refreshing it is always hits the spot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now