BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's cheap but usually does the job (if I drink the whole bottle haha)... a little too sweet for my liking but a lot of my friends that enjoy sweet drinks love it!
Janet R.
Centralia, IL
We bought 4 bottles of this for our last get together. We had to go get more. Everyone loved it. They all commented on how great the taste was. Asked me where I bought it. This went really well with our dinner!!!
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I love this Moscato the sweetness isn't overbearing and doesn't make your little queasy I like to have it just sitting back watching a little TV and join my family
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
I love using this wine as a white sangria..so refreshing. The best part about it is that it is not expensive. If you aren't a huge wine person, but want to start drinking wine, this is a good one to start with.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sweet and crisp with fruity flavors. I love this for a light drink after dinner in the evening. Perfect intro wine for someone who hasn't yet acquired the taste for drier wine. Great prices and readily available!
Brooke J.
Parker, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite wines hands down. Not too sweet, crisp and refreshing and goes well with everything. I think this is a great wine in this price bracket.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
Barefoot wines are some the worst out there. I can't believe this has a A- rating. Yes it is cheap but there are much better cheap wines out there than barefoot.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I love Barefoot products... I went out on a whim and decided to try the Moscato, and I just think it's not for me. It was WAY to sweet of a wine for my liking.. I do, however, LOVE their pinot grigio! #influenster
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?