Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC

Its OK tasting but I have only tried to so far ...
Jamie T.
Jamie T.

White wine is the way to go! And you can't go wrong with a Moscato! However since I've discovered "sparkling" white wine (Primo Amore Moscato) to be exact (thank you Olive Garden!) I haven't had barefoot as much. But it's always a go to wine if I can't find the sparkling wine I am looking for!
Chauntria T.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL

This was my favorite Moscato (was because I don't really drink Moscato so much anymore.) I love that this is inexpensive and sweet!! Barefoot is a good brand of wine over all. Totally worth the $5 I spend at the store for it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY

This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Christy H.
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC

Barefoot wine is a favorite of mine, love the taste and the price
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Perfect wine for all wine drinkers. Could be a tad sweet to some people. I like sweet tho, and I love barfoot. Nothing overly fancy but good for the price. We always get it on girls night, and out to eat. Recommend to beginning wine drinkers esp!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC

Good as far as moscato goes. Not my favorite since it's sweet, but goes well with the barefoot brand!
ANGELA D.
ANGELA D.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH

This is great for people who like a sweet and fruity wine. I have taken this brand and type of wine to get togethers, and was always a big hit. Goes great with with seafood, creamy pastas, desserts, and warm summer nights.
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Griffith, IN

I look for barefoot when buying Moscato.it is the name to remember.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Mt Sterling, KY

Moscato's are so yummy.. and for the price this wine is one of the best!!! Its fabulous with deserts and cheese's...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?