BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
I would have loved this Moscato, when I was at a house party in high school just trying to get as drunk as possible. Much too sweet for my taste. But if you like sweet, this is for you.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
Very sweet. Cool and refreshing. It works well when you add fresh fruit to it as well. Chilled is by far the best way to serve it. It even has a little fizz to it.
S S.
I like Barefoot's moscato, but now I usually go with Gallo Family because that company sometimes sells their 1.5-liter bottles for $6.50 at Target. I haven't ever seen Barefoot do this.
Ashley T.
Havelock, NC
I really like this wine! I am a moscato fan and this is one of my regular buys. This wine is inexpensive, but still tastes great! Barefoot is also one of the first moscatos I ever tried and was pleasantly surprised by it. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Josh Y.
West Columbia, SC
When it comes to moscato, barefoot is the way to go! The taste is great, and the price doesn't do much damage in the wallet. Certainly our brand of choice when in the mood for moscato
Robyn K.
Newton, NJ
An amazing, fresh, refreshing wine. Fruity and a bit sweet. Great for sipping ice cold on a warm night. Great with fish, salad, appys, chicken and turkey. Amazing with some fruit in it.
Ann C.
I could drink this everyday (but I don't). It isn't my favorite Moscato, but for the price you can't go wrong! I prefer it chilled alone, carbonated or mixed with some fruit juice.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN
I love this stuff! I got turned on to a moscato a few years ago, and Hubby brought Barefoot home a while back and it is sooo good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
I love Barefoot brand and moscato. It's a great dessert wine. I wish Moscato had a higher alcohol content, if you drink red wines frequently you will have to drink several glasses to get any sort of buzz from it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?