Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, Az

I drink a glass of Barefoot Moscato every night right before bed! It tastes so good and immediately relaxes me! The taste is smooth and isn't dry.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
San Diego, CA

This wine is slightly too sweet for me. The brand is good but I would recommend their Riesling. It might be good in a punch or sangria!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Charlotte, Nc

I love most Barefoot wines but their Moscato is my favorite. I'm always picking it up from the store while grabbing a few things for dinner. It isn't overpriced and it tastes delicious!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Sabattus, ME

This is a really great wine for a such a great price. Delicately sweet, no bitterness, and just smooth. Goes well with most meals.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY

My favorite period
Jissenia C.
Jissenia C.
Brooklyn, NY

I enjoyed this bottle of wine a couple of days ago. I was looking for my usual bottle of Moscato Rose but they were all out. I ended up picking this bottle up and a Pinot Grigio by Cavit. The Pinot was ok but this Moscato was amazing and affordable it's actually cheaper then my usual bottle. Anyway so I went back and bought like 3 more because my 2 sisters are coming down for the holidays so we'll be drinking this and of course my favorite veuve clicquot and listen to our 90's music ;)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ

For the cheap cost this is a pretty good tasting bottle that won't break the bank! It is light and fruity and tastes much better than other alcohol in a similar price range.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA

I love drinking this wine along with frozen grapes lol I love how cheap and widely available it is, as well as the fact that there are many different flavors and the mini bottles! I love this wine.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Macedonia, OH

Barefoot is the best because you can get a bottle for $7-12. Moscato is way too sweet for me now. I graduated to Riesling (still sweet) or Pinot. More than 2 glasses gives me a killer hangover.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL

I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now