BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm not a fan of the barefoot brand in general. Much better wine available out there for a little more money.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX
I love the full line of Barefoot wine/champagne products -- they are priced very reasonably, however, taste/quality is not compromised -- great!
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Can't get enough of this whine. The crisp taste exceeds the price by far I'm surprised they don't charge more , but this affordable wine can have a lot of friends tricked when it's not in the bottle.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Good wine for social events. It is cheap and sweet so will satisfy many pallets.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I'm typically not too much of a wine girl but I didn't mind this at all! It was pretty good. I will say I liked the bubbly moscato even more!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I really like this wine for the price that it is. Its great to use to make sangrias too.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Decatur, IN
I'm not the biggest moscato fan due to it being overly sweet but this one was not bad. It's always at a good price point and most of my girlfriends love this wine when we get together.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
SAN JOSE, CA
It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Happy Hour Expert
My go too enexpensive wine specially the moscato one. It is just so good and sweet and i can't taste alcohol that much.. I could drink it as a juice really thats how good it is.the price ranges is reasonable. would buy it again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?