BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristina S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this wine. My husband and I would have a glass almost every night when I wasn't pregnant. We love the taste and that it goes with almost everything we eat.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This is a great brand of wine. It is affordable and still delicious. This particular flavor of wine is my absolute favorite, I think it goes great with any meal.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This wine is a great product for those who want to save money but have expensive taste! When served chill, it is nice and refreshing! So pour a glass and enjoy !
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Barefoot Moscato is very sweet with a slight fizz. I enjoy it mixed with either orange juice or cranberry juice to cut some of the sweetness. The price is always right, even when buying several bottles for a group event.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am still a newbie wine drinker and I'm quite picky, but this is one of my new favorites. It isn't too strong or too sweet. Just right. I love Barefoot Moscato!
Sydney B.
Fall River, MA
I love this stuff. It's always cheap no matter where you buy it, and it comes in pretty big bottles. It's sweet but not too sweet, and it's always my go-to drink!
Janet R.
Centralia, IL
We bought 4 bottles of this for our last get together. We had to go get more. Everyone loved it. They all commented on how great the taste was. Asked me where I bought it. This went really well with our dinner!!!
Krystle C.
NEDERLAND, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
Barefoot wines are some the worst out there. I can't believe this has a A- rating. Yes it is cheap but there are much better cheap wines out there than barefoot.
Ann C.
I could drink this everyday (but I don't). It isn't my favorite Moscato, but for the price you can't go wrong! I prefer it chilled alone, carbonated or mixed with some fruit juice.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?