BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
This is not a sweet wine. If you are looking for a sweet Moscato, then this should not be your first choice. Look at Jacob's Creek or Seven Daughter. Those will be right up your alley.
Raleigh P.
Belleville, MI
Not only is this wine super cheap, which is awesome as a college student, but it also tastes great. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Moscato is definitely a favorite.
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
I always seem to gravitate to this wine, I love three just right sweetness, it's not dry at all and I never get a hang over, I only get one off I drink cheap wine
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Amberley C.
I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
glenda h.
decatur, al
My absolute favorite drink for just sit back with the girls night and feel like relaxing and enjoying some BFF time. Not too expensive , so its the perfect drink...
Robyn K.
Newton, NJ
An amazing, fresh, refreshing wine. Fruity and a bit sweet. Great for sipping ice cold on a warm night. Great with fish, salad, appys, chicken and turkey. Amazing with some fruit in it.
Alexis D.
Shelton, CT
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and tasty. I often drink it as is, but sometimes when having guests over I mix it up with frozen fruit and a juice, and it's the perfect summer sangria!
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
Barefoot wines are always a great bet - consistently fresh, smooth and delicious. Price point is always appealing as well, in Queens NY you can get a magnum for $10
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?