Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
Barefoot Moscato is a cheap and yummy wine with a pretty decent alcohol content. It may be a little too sweet for some palates - like mine - but it's perfect for a girls night in or just to have as a night cap.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Lakeland, FL
One of my favorite Mascatos. It is not that expensive and it has a great flavor. Not too sweet either. Alot of my friends love this wine.
Desirie M.
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
Affordable. Great tasting. Perfect. I don't have anything bad to say about this wine. I suggest it to anyone looking to try a new wine.
Dottie N.
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC
My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Nanticoke, PA
Love this sweet wine and love the price tag even more! My friends and I love to bring this to sip on to our art class every weekend. :)
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Castle Rock, CO
Hands down, one of my favorite all time wines (definitely the best moscato). You can't beat the price either. It's sweet, but I LOVE sweet.
irina l.
irina l.
Philadelphia, PA
SOoo good and cheap! It always a go to when its slim pickins at the store or for a random thursday night when its casual.
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Cincinnati, OH
Barefoot wines are the best. Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is simply amazing. It is a very light wine and the taste is very crisp and fruity. Love it!
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
HOUSTON, TX
I love moscato, this is a go to if I am not having the money for better.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
Love this wine. Love Barefoot in general. I am more than willing to pay a dollar more for quality wine like this. You can actually taste the difference between this brand and others like galo. This pairs nicely with fish and chicken. Its sweet enough that I find it appetizing and light enough to have multiple glasses.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?