Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lori D.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
This Moscato is so fresh and light, not too sweet. When Moscstos are too sweet they aren't refreshing. Barefoot did it right.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Surprise, AZ
Some of the Moscatos are super sweet. This one has a nice flavor and won't make you feel like a had a spoon of sugar to go with it. Comes in a variety of sizes so that you can choose to have a glass or a whole bottle to yourself and the bigger size to share with friends.... Or not!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Warminster, PA
It's not good ive never tried it
i always hear people talking how bad it is
its neither good nor worth the purchase
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Tacoma, WA
Since i moved up yo washington this has been my go to number one wine!! Its so smooth and not so sparkly just how i like it! Whether I'm out on a picnic with my lovebug or on the beach or even just at home relaxing thos is,definitely my "cup of tea" lol
Alethia S.
Alethia S.
Spokane, WA
If you're looking for a cheap cheap drink, you found the one. Good news is the moscato is more sweet, which covers up the sometimes less than extraordinary flavors of big foot wine. The moscato is my number one choice for big foot.
Nana B.
Nana B.
Hope Mills, NC
I love this moscato! It goes well with dinner, dessert or just after a hard day of work. And its affordable!
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
Barefoot Moscato is a cheap and yummy wine with a pretty decent alcohol content. It may be a little too sweet for some palates - like mine - but it's perfect for a girls night in or just to have as a night cap.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Lakeland, FL
One of my favorite Mascatos. It is not that expensive and it has a great flavor. Not too sweet either. Alot of my friends love this wine.
Desirie M.
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
Affordable. Great tasting. Perfect. I don't have anything bad to say about this wine. I suggest it to anyone looking to try a new wine.
Dottie N.
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC
My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?