BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Mary H.
I usually like Riesling, but once I tried Moscato; I discovered my new favorite. Barefoot is very sweet and fruity and is very refreshing. It is also very tasty for an inexpensive wine.
Amberley C.
I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a sweet but delicious wine. My wife loves it and if you like Moscato this is one of the best. Any wine by Barefoot is wonderful.. it has never let me down.
Raleigh P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Not only is this wine super cheap, which is awesome as a college student, but it also tastes great. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Moscato is definitely a favorite.
Belle W.
Liberty , NC
We loved this moscato wine, it was a wonderful wine for a low price. When we buy wine, we usually go for a sweet, light version such as moscato or muscadine. This one was delicious.
Sydney B.
Fall River, MA
I love this stuff. It's always cheap no matter where you buy it, and it comes in pretty big bottles. It's sweet but not too sweet, and it's always my go-to drink!
Lindsey K.
Eau Claire, WI
First off I love Barefoot Wines. They are affordable and tasty! I enjoy their moscato very much, a light, sweet and fruity wine. It really goes great with cheese!
Ann C.
I could drink this everyday (but I don't). It isn't my favorite Moscato, but for the price you can't go wrong! I prefer it chilled alone, carbonated or mixed with some fruit juice.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
So sweet, light, delicious. Watch out you'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Get the largest bottle since everyone will love it at your get together.
Krystle C.
NEDERLAND, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?