Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Auburn, NY

This wine for delicious especially considering the price! Like and sweet, but not overpowering!
Karie L.
Karie L.
El Mirage, AZ

Barefoot Moscato is one of the best around and very affordable for a quick trip to the store when in need of a relaxing evening or on the way to game night!! Goes well with pasta, seafood, or BBQ.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

I absolutely turn to this type of wine when wanting to sit out on the back porch and unwind delicious and refreshing. Not to sweet
Megan C.
Megan C.
Greensboro, NC

Barefoot Moscato is great, especially if you're on a budget. However, once you splurge for a slightly more costly moscato I think it's difficult to go back to Barefoot.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Pretty good moscato, not as sweet as others I've tried though. Good value for the money and can be found almost anywhere.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas, NV

I love going to the store and getting Barefoot moscato, what I love about it is the yummy sweet flavor. I'm not a big fan of bitter or dry wine. I have tried many moscato's and this is in my top 5. I like putting it in the fridge and serve it with a mix of strawberries, rasberries, and pineapple in it. it's so yummy, after your done with your drink the fruit is infused with the moscato and its so good! Love it with friend's on a hot summer day or when I come home from a long day.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Los Angeles, CA

So this wine is a fair intersection between cheap, sweet, and quality. Great for white sangria! This is a bit too sweet for my palette.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA

I love the taste, sweet and smooth. Definitely a great moscato at an affordable price! It's a good beginner wine for those that haven't tried any before.
Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I love this wine because of it's crisp and yummy taste. It pairs nicely with many foods and it will satisfy your want for a good white wine.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I love Moscato and this is my go to wine for a lazy Friday night. It is delicious, fresh and goes well with everything. It's quite affordable too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now