Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is by far my fav brand of Wine, perfection! So in love and for a great price!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
South Euclid, OH
Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
This is my GO TO wine. Goes great with everything and is SO TASTY. I love that the price is low enough that I can keep it in stock regularly.
Nichole h.
Nichole h.
Steubenville, OH
Great taste for the price! Smooth sweet taste that's above what you expect for the price! Puts some frozen grapes in to keep it chilled
Sally T.
Sally T.
Norfolk, VA
Back in the day when I didn't have a clue and drinking to get
drunk or look cool, this stuff would have been the bomb! Sweet & cheap all the makingsof a youthful fave. Not for me in adulthood, I'm afraid.
Angela E.
Angela E.
This is my go to wine! Never disappoints. Its a sweet, dessert wine. I was first introduced to this wine at olive garden a few years ago, and I have loved it since! I always have a bottle in my house :)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love a good moscato. It's a tinge sweeter than a riesling, but not too overly fruity. Barefoot is just cheap though. It's a little dryer than it should be, with some more earthy undertones, but if thats your forte, so be it! If you're wanting the sweet and crispness, this isn't really the brand for that.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?