Add a Photo

Photos (61)
joanne f.
joanne f.
Pottstown, PA

This is a wonderful moscato. The small bottles are perfect for
one. Great price too!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs

This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Latoya A.
Latoya A.
Smyrna, GA

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! The flavor is nice, crisp and refreshing.
Charisse M.
Charisse M.
New Britain, CT

This is a very good wine. It's nice and sweet. Perfect for for a girls night out or wedding. Any occasion is a good one to have a glass.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX

After drinking this brand of Moscato, other brands just taste..yucky. The taste of Barefoot Moscato blows all the other brands of moscato out of the water. The price is decent too; I can ususally find a big ol' bottle for about $10 here in Dallas, TX
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA

This is a deliciously sweet and tasty wine. I love the kind of wines you can drink and not feel like you're drinking tons of alcohol. Nice on hot summer days.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL

I love this wine. I prefer sweet-ish wine and often find Moscato to be TOO sweet. This wasn't. It had a nice sweetness, but was crispy as well! Excellent wine!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love Moscato and Barefoot Cellars offers quality wine at an affordable price. While not my absolute favorite it's a good bottle!
Randa M.
Randa M.
New Phila, OH

This is my favorite cheap wine. It is sweet and not an overwhelming taste. I don't like any other wine besides this moscoto.
latoya w.
latoya w.
Philadelphia, pa

Perfect sweetness with a little kick to it, that gets you right where you need to be. Great for girls tonight. I like to add fruit to make it extra flavorful.Oh and very affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?