BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Easily one of the best to grab on the way home from the supermarket! Crisp flavor and a reasonable price make it a good drink, and a good cabinet filler for parties.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This is a great inexpensive wine that doesn't have high level arsenic like many other cheap wines. It is tasty, though very sweet. It's great for new wine drinkers and college students
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Mary H.
I usually like Riesling, but once I tried Moscato; I discovered my new favorite. Barefoot is very sweet and fruity and is very refreshing. It is also very tasty for an inexpensive wine.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
This moscato is my quick fix when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make it to specs. You really can't ask more for the price! Love it!
glenda h.
decatur, al
My absolute favorite drink for just sit back with the girls night and feel like relaxing and enjoying some BFF time. Not too expensive , so its the perfect drink...
Jennifer S.
Red Wing, MN
This is a great wine! It's inexpensive AND it tastes great too! I'm a bit picky when it comes to Moscato, but I really like the Barefoot brand. It's not too sweet so I can drink more than a glass or two if I choose.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?