Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
Justine N.
Justine N.

If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Kourtlyn R.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA

Barefoot never really disappoints. The cheap price tag is a bonus!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Temple, TX

Cheap wine but good
Erin H.
Erin H.
Longwood, FL

Not bad for the money! Still a little too sweet for me, but my best friend loves the stuff. I'm more of a red person, but this makes great white sangria!
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL

Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
Darcy G.
Darcy G.
Chariton, IA

Yummy!!! I love the price also. I can find it in the stores around my small town!! So it is a Win Win for me! It isn't too sweet either! This is my go to wine.
Laura G.
Laura G.

This is a great budget moscato to grab at the supermarket.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Syracuse, NY

I am unfairly reviewing this I suppose because I don't even like Moscato, it is just TOO sweet for me. I do love Barefoot wines, they're a great sipping wine and cheap alternative to the expensive stuff. But I just can't get on board with this one.
Esha R.
Esha R.

This is my favorite brand of cheap wine I keep a bottle of this in my fridge it taste great and always does the job this is actually the first wine I've gotten drunk off of lol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now