BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is a great affordable wine that you can find almost anywhere. I always have this on hand for parties or for just a relaxing day on the deck with a good book.
Rachel S.
Such a sweet taste and can find a great deal at many liquor stores - especially for 750ml bottle. These are also great to buy a few when throwing a wine & cheese party with the girls!
Katie P.
For the price point of this wine, you can't go wrong!! I like the white barefoot mascoto not the pink so much. Too floral for my taste. But, the white Is FABULOUS!
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
I love Barefoot brand and moscato. It's a great dessert wine. I wish Moscato had a higher alcohol content, if you drink red wines frequently you will have to drink several glasses to get any sort of buzz from it.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine. I get this at my local food store for like $5 to $12 max. I like the taste of it. It's always in my budget if and when I do choose to purchase it.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Arielle B.
Salem, VA
If you are looking for a sweet white wine this one has the perfect balance of sweetness that is not over powering on the palate. Starting with a crisp sip and finishing short and smooth this would pair perfectly with a dessert cheese plate and I would highly recommend this wine!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This wine is a great product for those who want to save money but have expensive taste! When served chill, it is nice and refreshing! So pour a glass and enjoy !
Ashley O.
Upper Sandsky, OH
My husband and I tried this wine years ago. Ever since then we always buy all different flavors... I'm a white wine he's a red, I have tried both flavors and surprisingly really enjoyed both! We are so glad they have these at our local grocery store !
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I love this Moscato the sweetness isn't overbearing and doesn't make your little queasy I like to have it just sitting back watching a little TV and join my family
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?