The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato has a very crisp and refreshing taste. It's a Sweet wine. Goes well with chicken.
I love any kind of moscato...any time and any season is a great time to have it!
I served a giant bottle of this at our Christmas Eve party. It's so good! The whole bottle was gone by the end of the night. It's light and sweet. You'll find yourself drinking a lot of this!
A very light, sweet moscato! Great with whatever your eating! The price is right also!
It's a really good wine. I love moscato because it doesn't have the dry taste in your mouth. It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
I have never been much of a drinker but this Moscato is the best when its ice cold. It tastes so light and smooth.
This wine is okah my gifriend didn't like it. They have a lot of different ones to choose from
The barefoot brand is something that I love. It is a dependable wine and inexpensive. I have tried several flavors, but the moscato is my favorite.
I have been buying this product for a couple years. it is always a crowed pleaser cant go wrong with this drink
This is my go to Moscato! Great taste and a great price! It is sweet and a great choice for any occasion!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos