Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,709 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So sweet, perfect at the end of my crazy "mom do this" busy day. Good price, but I nicer bottle would be fun!
Its a nice cheap option. if you're low on funds and really want a glass of wine. this one is a good option; however it does not compare to some of the better higher end Moscatos.
I love this wine and have bought it on multiple occasions. It's a cheaper wine but still good taste. Moscato so a little sweeter wine.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite go to wine when on a budget. It is very cheap but delicious!
This wine is great! I think it isn't as sweet as over Moscato's. I like how I can drink it at any time. I add fruit to it and make it a dessert wine without it being overly sweet.
A good white wine, but definitely very sweet. I'm pretty sure the sugar content in this wine is extravagant. Good for a dessert wine, or a hot summer day. Tart wine drinkers would not like.
This is easily my favorite wine right now. It's ridiculously cheap, but it's good quality. Moscato is a very sweet wine, which is my favorite type.
It's a good wine for the price point, but the moscato can be a little too sweet sometimes.
A light classic wine. Love all the Barefoot wines but the Moscato has to be a favorite. Love the flavor and the little bit of carbonation.
Mmm. Moscato! It's cheap and taste great! My drink of choice for a nice night in!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos