BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Somaria C.
Renton, WA
I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Christine O.
Barefoot has very good wines. I have tried several flavors so far, but my favorite is pink moscato. Have served it to my girl friends when I had them at my home for a girls night out. The flavored appealed to all. This is my go to wine for many occasions.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Easily one of the best to grab on the way home from the supermarket! Crisp flavor and a reasonable price make it a good drink, and a good cabinet filler for parties.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My favorite wine. It's not to sweet either. I have tried many brands of moscato all varring in price. This is still the cheapest and the best tasting I have ever had.
Felisha M.
This gets five stars from me. It's a sweet white wine made from muscadines or what we call wild grapes. It's very delicious. I did notice that this particular brand is much more effervescent than some other white wines.
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This is my go-to wine! It is perfect for anyone "just getting used to the wine taste." My friends and I have this at all of our girls' nights! It's crisp and delicious!
Alyssa P.
What can I say? This wine is cheap and tastes great to me! Always my go-to wine for a girls night, date night or just need a bottle to myself after a hectic day at work!
Brianne R.
This wine is definitely in my top favorites of brands of wine. It's cheap as heck and there's a lot of different flavors! I love it! It's my go to! I recommend it. :)
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC
Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?