Add a Photo

Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Feb. 28, 2015, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: White
Not a huge fan of of white wines in general but I really enjoy this one. It has a nice crisp favor to it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Covington, KY
Its a great wine for cheap. you will not be disappointed. this wine is something that will go with anything. You can also find it almost anywhere. It goes great with pizza or pasta. It never really looses its body or taste. The wine is full and smooth. My boyfriend even approves it. Sometimes likes it over his beer.
Raewyn S.
Raewyn S.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this moscato almost a year ago and ever since I always have it stocked in my fridge. Ralph's often offers a great deal if you buy 6, and I can't ever pass it up!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I love a sweet wine and have found Moscato to be my favorite flavor. Not all moscatos are created equal, but the barefoot brand does a great job at a great price. I hate spending a lot on wine, and this wine has a great flavor for a great price.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
This is a pretty sweet moscato for under $10 that you can find at Target and most larger chain grocery stores.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Lakewood, CO
This wine is great! It is so inexpensive and every time I bring it to a party or a friends house everyone loves it!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Goodell, ia
I always have a bottle of this moscato on hand. its a huge hit with nearly everyone. EXTREMELY affordable and tastes great!
David p.
David p.
Logansport, IN
I love Barefoot wine, and although I'm not the biggest fan of sweet wines, this Moscato is one of my favorites. This wine goes down smooth and it's pleasant to drink on the occasion that I want something sweet to drink.
Shea J.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great moscato. Slightly sweet and refreshing. Love the seltzery feel of the barefoot moscato. Very delightful!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Wake Forest, NC
This wine is so delicious and the price just makes it even better! It's sweet but not too sweet. Compared to all of the other competing brands around the same price, this is the best. Everyone should try!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?