Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Heavin M.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH

My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton

I used to like the pink moscato by barefoot until i tried this one! I absolutely love moscato and probably because I am a southern girl. I don't like reds and whites are okay. If you are like me, try the pink and blue bottles of barefoot moscato! :)
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY

Great price great taste and gets you buzzed quickly there is nothing wrong I can say about this wine or brand. The packaging is fine who cares about it anyways lol I recommend this and Franzia wine for someone who wants good taste and affordability.
Tay R.
Tay R.

The is a great wine choice to share with your girl friends. It is very refreshing and comes off almost as a juice because it is so smooth. I always buy this product. I have had other moscato's that taste better but this is great for the price range.
jae C.
jae C.

This was the first drink I had when I turned 21 and it has a lovely little spot in my heart. I am a fan of sweet wines and this one is a beloved standby. It's inexpensive and deliciously tasty, especially if you are into the sweeter, delicate wines.
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA

My absolute favorite go-to. Whenever a friend asks me to suggest something as their first wine I tell them to buy this. So far no ones been disappointed! Definitely a must have for a girls night, or just something to unwinded with after a long week.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love this wine!! I mean it's not the best wine I've ever had but for like $6 a bottle you can't go wrong!! It's my go to wine especially being on a budget! It's so yummy and it's almost like drinking juice instead of wine but you get a nice buzz!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

I enjoy this wine when I'm at the cottage in the summer. It is on the sweeter side. Living in Nova Scotia we can only purchase alcohol at the Nova Scotia Liquor Commission. I believe it is around $13.00 - $15.00 but our alcohol prices are very high.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Stuarts Draft, VA

What's not to like about moscato. This wine is crisp and sweet. Love Barefoot Moscato! It is very affordable and tastes divine! One of my new favorites. Always pick up a bottle to drink on Friday after a long week. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

So smooth! Its light, sweet and not too strong. I grab this every time I'm having a girls night, dinner party or if I just want a bottle for myself! Always have one in the fridge. Great for White Wine Spritzers but maybe a little sweet for Sangria.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now