Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City, MI

I love my Moscato!! Great taste, easy to find in almost every store! Sorta expensive, but totally worth it! Definitely recommend Barefoot wines to others! I have had Moscato before, but it was pink. And it's good when you mix other alcoholic beverages in it!
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker ,not because I am a pride but simply because I hate the Taste of alcohol . Either to sweet or to strong. BUT this wine has been the only alcohol I have seemed to enjoy! Closer to the sweet side like 8 bucks at Walmart too!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY

This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

The Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine in the line. It is the person subtle sweet taste without being overwhelming. I usually buy it at my local Kroger and it is always an affordable price. The bottle chills nicely and the cork can be removed very easily.
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC

This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR

So cheap and So good! I started drinking this in college and now that I have graduated.....I still drink it! It does not leave you with a headache and it is delicious! I have bought this bottle (the big one ;)) many many times and I will continue to do so!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD

This is one of my favorite Moscato's. I always buy this brand of Moscato. The bottle looks nice it's great tasting when it's cold and i wouldn't pick any other but this one. It's actually a really good priced bottle to. I will defiantly buy this one again.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Madison, AL

Wonderful smooth white wine that's sweet and inexpensive. This is definitely a great wine for newbie wine drinkers. I can even get my male friends who are strictly beer and wine guys to drink Barefoot's Moscato. Taste great, inexpensive, and easy to find.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?