Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
This was a nice replacement for a much more expensive cupcake moscato. It wasn't as sweet as the more expensive brand but was sweet enough (and affordable) to satisfy my palette. Great bottle of wine to take to a girls night out!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Barefoot Moscato is another favorite wine of mine! It has a sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet. Definitely reasonably priced and you can purchase this wine at Walmart. One of my go to wines that I recommend everyone to try!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried moscato a few years ago and really like the taste. I really only like sweet wines. I don't do dry or oaky... For some this might be too sweet ... But for my taste it works. Also, it very inexpensive which is also a plus.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
Falkville, AL
I am in loooooove with this wine!!! I have tried many different types of wine and for this one to be as cheap as it is it's wonderful. I love the taste, the price, and everything about it. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Alli G.
Alli G.
Louisville, KY
Great entry level wine for those just starting to become a wine connoisseur. This sweet wine, with its hints of fruit sensations goes down as smooth as water. Perfect for summer parties or even to pair to make the best sangria.
SanTara C.
SanTara C.
It's a good choice if you're not looking to spend lots of money. sweet and a tad bit dry. It's pretty popular which makes it an easy find at local markets. It also comes in two sizes which is great because that drops the price.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
In the past I never knew which wine to buy and this is the first one I stumbled upon and it was very good. I usually chill it till cold or even add frozen fruit. It is very inexpensive and I always go back to buying this brand.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Reidsville, GA
Love it . It's great with food no to sweet but just right !!! Some wines will leave some what of a after taest in mounth this is not one of them very smooth hoping down as well all in all it's very enjoyable form star to finish
Carly M.
Carly M.
Orlando, Fl
This has to be one of my favorite wines! I love sweet wine and this has a refreshing sweet taste. I find it best when served chilled. You also cannot beat the price of it. My number one go to wine. Good wine for a great price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?