Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Claire O.
Claire O.

You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
T R.
T R.
Mahtomedi, MN

This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato brands and believe me I tried brand after brand searching for just the right flavor. I like sweeter ones but not so sure be sweet that they taste like kool aid. Barefoot Moscato has become my daily wine go to
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC

My husband brought a bottle of this home from the grocery store recently, and it was extremely sweet. I tend to get a headache after drinking cheaper (and sweeter) wines, but this one didn't give me any trouble. Definitely something to save for dessert.
Keenia S.
Keenia S.

While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA

Very budget friendly Moscato. Of course its a sweet white wine that has the perfect taste. its crisp, and flavorful and perfect for after/during dinner. Its very delicious and you definately will NOT be disappointed. Great taste/ great price Ill take it
Shawnc D.
Shawnc D.

This is my all time favorite wine. It has a sweet light taste and very inexpensive. It's sold everywhere: Walgreens, Walmart, target, local grocery stores... it's so good you can't just have one glass but more than one will definitely get you tipsy lol.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

Really affordable. I personally like it, it has s good crisp feeling. I'm not too much of a wine drinker nor am I too picky so something simple like this was enough for me. I would recommend if you want a cheap white wine especially when having parties!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI

My favorite white wine in the summer is Moscato. I love Barefoot because it's deliciously fresh and fruity. I can pick this up at any of my local liquor stores and it's always very reasonably priced. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy Barefoot wine.
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Dixon, CA

Very affordable wine, and tastes really good, wort till last cent, I'm a moscato wine lover, so this wine it's one of my favorites in my daily basis, the taste it's really light and smooth which it's great to me, I wouldn't get enough of this!!! Ever!!
Sally H.
Sally H.

I love love love moscato, but this is not one of my favorites. I'll have it if there's no other ones in the store I want. I don't really like the metallic-y taste to this one. I wouldn't recommend, unless you're in college, or a first timer in moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now