BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is my go-to brand for wine and moscato is my absolute favorite! This wine is available anywhere and tastes amazing. I buy a bottle a week and it's difficult not to drink it all on the first night!
Sru S.
This is my go to cheap wine. I love my sweet whites and this is perfect for a relaxing evening. There is nothing too special about the packaging. I would say it good value for money and would recommend it.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
This is an impeccable stilled moscato, it is fruity, but not too fruity and it has a citrusy and floral flavor. It is super inexpensive and for the price, I don't think there is much room for improvement.
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
This is by far my favorite wine! Before drinking this I actually was not a fan of wine at all. This product has a great price. The taste is fresh and clean with no after taste. Its smooth and refreshing.
Dara P.
Happy Hour Expert
Great peachy flavor! Love the light smooth taste! And it's an amazing value! It's also a trusted brand and can easily be found in grocery stores. The bottle itself is very cute. One of my favorite brands
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This moscato is so sweet and crisp. I would definitely buy this wine again, and I would definitely recommend this wine to a newer wine drinker who's looking for something more sweet with a lot of flavor.
Chelsey Z.
It's so good! My boyfriend and I go through a big bottle when we're at home relaxing on a weekend night. It's not expensive and the packaging is nice. The taste is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Nicole S.
Albion, IN
This is one of my favorite wines to end my day with it's on the cheap side so I can have a glass a night and not feel bad about drinking fancy wine to wind down with it's sweet and smooth and I like that
Aubrey B.
This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Katie L.
Fort Campbell
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. After a good friend insisted I try this particular brand, I'm now obsessed. It is the perfect wine that provides a light and airy taste. I highly recommend this wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?