BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Caroline B.
Edmond
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
UGH i used to love this wine but after trying more expensive moscatos and going back to this I can't even keep it in my mouth. spit it out so quickly.

if you're wanting a cheap wine to guzzle down because it tastes like butter and you just want to feel something bc you're in college go for it, but dont expect to love it.
Alejandra A.
Neenah, WI
My good friend is into the sweetest wine. I picked this up on a recent trip to visit her and we enjoyed a bottle together. Great price and it was certainly sweet! I would get it again next time I'm looking for a desert wine.
Sarah D.
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my favorite wines! It's sweet without being too overwhelming. Definitely my go-to for weekend nights at home. I love the flavor and the price, it's very affordable. It's also very easy to find at almost every store. Definitely recommend.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
Huge fan! Super super sweet, and tastes so awesome when added to a sangria! This exceeded my expectations, I really enjoyed the taste as well as the price! However, my favorite is still the barefoot pink, but this is just as good!
April D.
Malden, MA
A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
SO GOOD. Barefoot wine is literally the best cheap moscato to ever grace this planet. It's so sweet and crisp, it honestly tastes like juice (which can be a problem for those who lack self-control). I would highly recommend this wine for anyone from first-time wine drinkers to experienced alcohol afficionados.
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I love Barefoot wine because it's inexpensive and that allows me to try all different types of wine. You can find wherever alcohol is sold, including the grocery store. This wine is so sweet and refreshing! Great wine to start with if you don't usually drink wine.
Megan B.
Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
theresa k.
baltimore
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to!! When it doubt BArefoot it out!  its sweet tasting but not too sweet has the right bit of tartness to it too. I bought this at my local liquor store a few years back and i continue to this day. They have different versions of it but the white Moscato is my favorite. The pink just wasnt for me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?