BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
THEE starter wine! If you are new to wine. This one is super easy to drink until you are ready to explore and find what flavors you really enjoy. After a while, I got a little tired of it by itself but love it in Sangria!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
This is a favorite for a a nice sweet summer wine on a hot evening. Drop in frozen grapes or berries for an extra treat! Inexpensive yet very good. When it comes to wine, it's what tastes good, not an expensive price tag!
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
Was a little too tangy for my taste but it had lots of flavor and went down easy. It was not expensive got it at Walmart. This was the first time I bought this but will definitely try different kinds to see which I like!!
Megan R.
Barefoot moscato is a very cheap and sweet wine. It's great if you're just introducing yourself to wine and it also makes a great gift because the bottle is so pretty! I personally love serving it with frozen melon balls.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fort Lewis
I honestly dislike this "wine" very much. I know you get what you pay for, and it is affordable, but I can't get past the flavors. Overly sweet at first and then a very pungent sour flavor, almost like sacking on a lemon.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Elizabeth, PA
This wine is not too sweet, so it pairs well with anything. Instead of bringing a dish to Thanksgiving, bring some wine & become everyone's favorite! I would definitely recommend because it's one of the best cheap wines!
Megan R.
Great for your summer sangria type beverages. Easy to find in most spirit stores and at a low price point it makes it a great choice for your pool side beverage. Add fruit/sprite/a splash of vodka and you're good to go!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite cheap wine! I'm a big fan of all of Barefoot's Moscato, but this is my favorite. It's the first one I tried, so that could be why, but this is one of the few bottles I buy and am consistently satisfied with.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX
I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Cailey T.
Cailey T.
For being cheap it's a decent enough wine. I suggest mixing it with orange juice for a bridal shower or pairing it with fruit or making a sangria with it. It's a sweet wine and good for the college student on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?