Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Reidsville, GA
Love it . It's great with food no to sweet but just right !!! Some wines will leave some what of a after taest in mounth this is not one of them very smooth hoping down as well all in all it's very enjoyable form star to finish
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
In the past I never knew which wine to buy and this is the first one I stumbled upon and it was very good. I usually chill it till cold or even add frozen fruit. It is very inexpensive and I always go back to buying this brand.
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
Falkville, AL
I am in loooooove with this wine!!! I have tried many different types of wine and for this one to be as cheap as it is it's wonderful. I love the taste, the price, and everything about it. I will definitely be purchasing again!
SanTara C.
SanTara C.
It's a good choice if you're not looking to spend lots of money. sweet and a tad bit dry. It's pretty popular which makes it an easy find at local markets. It also comes in two sizes which is great because that drops the price.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Barefoot moscato is a nice, crisp, medium moscato. It doesn't taste like Sprite, like many other moscato. It isn't too sweet or syrupy as many cheaper wines tend to be. If you're wanting a cheap but quality wine, turn to this.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a good wine to drink when you are just relaxing in the house watching a movie. The taste isn't strong or bitter so that's a good thing. It's a good wine for the price they sell it at. I have bought this a couple times.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Orlando , FL
This has to be one of my favorite wines! I love sweet wine and this has a refreshing sweet taste. I find it best when served chilled. You also cannot beat the price of it. My number one go to wine. Good wine for a great price!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Happy Hour Expert
I'm more of a red wine drinker than a white but occasionally I'll go for white and it's usually a moscato! Barefoot is fantastic. Great flavor and great price! You can't go wrong here.. I definitely would recommend this wine!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Neenah, WI
My good friend is into the sweetest wine. I picked this up on a recent trip to visit her and we enjoyed a bottle together. Great price and it was certainly sweet! I would get it again next time I'm looking for a desert wine.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?