BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and pouring a big glass of Barefoot Moscato and taking a warm bubble bath. This is my absolute favorite wine. It's sweet and smooth. You cannot beat the price. A huge bottle is only around $10! If you aren't much of a wine drinker, you must at least give this one a try.
Alaina T.
I work at a bar and this is our top selling Moscato. No wonder why! It's smooth and not over the top sweet. It's got just enough flavor but not too much to over do it. I think barefoot does a fantastic job of making great quality affordable wines. I definitely seek them out when buying for home.
Audrey P.
San Diego, CA
why would you buy anything else but this perfect, cheap wine? maybe i'm just saying this because i'm picky about my wines (i like 'em sweet!) but this is my favorite wine of all time. moscato is delicious, and barefoot is inexpensive, but an overall great product. i will always be satisfied with a bottle of barefoot moscato.
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're looking for a sweet and cheap wine this is it! This is a classic for me. My first wine was this one and it was the best for a long time. I also like the pink & red Moscato. If you're not into sweet wine you will not like this.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Delicious! Not too sweet. A great price and available in every place I've been that sells wine. Comes in several sizes from personal to party size. It's a great failsafe for a hostess gift, a night in, a girl's night,the list goes on.
Tristan S.
Mobile, AL
Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I not a huge fan of champagne, so we decided to use moscato for our wedding toasts. It was great! Everyone really enjoyed it and we went through all the bottle we had. Really recommend this as it is sweet without being over powering
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I gave this 4 stars because it is a good wine to start off with if you're just getting into wine. Most people I know like sweeter wines and aren't a fan of dry wine so this wine is perfect! Pretty sweet for my liking but it was always my go to! I'm more of a red wine but for a white wine you can't go wrong with Moscato!
Elisa L.
Wake Village , TX
This is the BEST Moscato hands down!!!! It's very affordable, & the taste is AMAZING!!!! I always pick up the Barefoot brand of Moscato because of the price, it tastes fruity, & has a refreshing taste!! I would without a doubt recommend this wine to anyone, because you won't be disappointed!
SanTara C.
It's a good choice if you're not looking to spend lots of money. sweet and a tad bit dry. It's pretty popular which makes it an easy find at local markets. It also comes in two sizes which is great because that drops the price.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?