BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Somaria C.
Renton, WA
I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
This is defiantly a go to wine for me no matter if its a dinner party or just me and my fiance this is always a good choice, I also feel that its reasonably priced.
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC
Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My favorite wine. It's not to sweet either. I have tried many brands of moscato all varring in price. This is still the cheapest and the best tasting I have ever had.
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg
Delish, light crisp flavors !! love to have with light dinner or as a casual drink to relax, comes in many different flavors & varieties to make everyone happy!!
Priced very well and shouldn't be treated as a "cheep wine"
Alyssa P.
What can I say? This wine is cheap and tastes great to me! Always my go-to wine for a girls night, date night or just need a bottle to myself after a hectic day at work!
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
If you are looking for a sweet sipping drink... This is it. It's perfect when you are looking for something on the sweeter side. This is a very light and crisp drink
Christine O.
Barefoot has very good wines. I have tried several flavors so far, but my favorite is pink moscato. Have served it to my girl friends when I had them at my home for a girls night out. The flavored appealed to all. This is my go to wine for many occasions.
Felisha M.
This gets five stars from me. It's a sweet white wine made from muscadines or what we call wild grapes. It's very delicious. I did notice that this particular brand is much more effervescent than some other white wines.
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?