Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Oakwood, IL

Great wine for the money! Always great to use in a mixer or by its self. Never fails to make a dull party bright!
daysha j.
daysha j.
Mount Holly, NJ

This is entirely my favorite wine that isn't too expensive. It has such a smooth taste and a great flavor.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Beaumont, TX

I wasn't much of a wine drinker until i was introduce to the barefoot Moscato...This wine has a great taste and the price is right!
Selina S.
Selina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Best white wine ever made!! It's sweet, and inexpensive!! It's great at dinner time or if ur just having cheese and crackers !! It's nice with some fruit in it for summer!!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

I am not a huge fan of this brand overall, but I do think that if you are going to start drinking wine you should start with this brand and this is a nice variety to ease into. I like to add a little fizz and some frozen berries.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Studio City, CA

This hands down has become one of my favorite drinks! It's not too dry and not too sweet, honestly one of the best drinks I've ever had. But it's so good that you definitely need to watch how much of it you're drinking, cause its easy to drink fast.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Tifton, GA

I like the Moscato because it's sweet without being too sweet. It has the wine "bite" and it tastes crisp.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

This is a very good wine for a decent price. I would also recommended the award winning barefoot pink bubbly moscato.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX

I love Barefoot wines, and the moscato is by far my favorite. Pairs well with pretty much everything.
M G.
M G.

This is sweet but not too sweet -- pairs well with sushi and spicy foods, in my opinion. Sure, you can find better moscatos out there, but for this price it is totally unbeatable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now