BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Amberley C.
I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
Lindsey W.
Natchitoches, LA
If you like a sweeter wine, try an Italian Moscato. You won't ever purchase this again. I tried this by chance one evening and wasted my money on that purchase!
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
This is a pretty basic moscato wine that you can get at literally any liquor store. It is a brand that I know I will enjoy and I do like the taste of this moscato.
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
S S.
I like Barefoot's moscato, but now I usually go with Gallo Family because that company sometimes sells their 1.5-liter bottles for $6.50 at Target. I haven't ever seen Barefoot do this.
Janet C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I didn't really like this. I'm not really into white wine but I think there's better brands. It's an ok wine for a party but I wouldn't buy it for personal drinks.
Belle W.
Liberty , NC
We loved this moscato wine, it was a wonderful wine for a low price. When we buy wine, we usually go for a sweet, light version such as moscato or muscadine. This one was delicious.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's cheap but usually does the job (if I drink the whole bottle haha)... a little too sweet for my liking but a lot of my friends that enjoy sweet drinks love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?