BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Janet R.
Centralia, IL
We bought 4 bottles of this for our last get together. We had to go get more. Everyone loved it. They all commented on how great the taste was. Asked me where I bought it. This went really well with our dinner!!!
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Barefoot Moscato is very sweet with a slight fizz. I enjoy it mixed with either orange juice or cranberry juice to cut some of the sweetness. The price is always right, even when buying several bottles for a group event.
Atiba R.
Duluth, GA
I have tried many Moscato's and I can say that Barefoot has a wonderful Moscato. It isn't syrupy like others I have tried. It has a delicate sweetness and refreshing taste. Gets the job done when I want to unwind from a long day of work or school.
Sarah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Usually this is what i get. I like the pink bubbly one the best out of all the barefoot ones! They aren't as potent in my opinion and taste like wine should taste. One of my favorite cheaper wines
Katie P.
For the price point of this wine, you can't go wrong!! I like the white barefoot mascoto not the pink so much. Too floral for my taste. But, the white Is FABULOUS!
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR
This wine taste SO good! Every time I have a girls night I make sure to get a couple bottles because it's so smooth to drink and doesn't leave you feeling icky!
Lindsey K.
Eau Claire, WI
First off I love Barefoot Wines. They are affordable and tasty! I enjoy their moscato very much, a light, sweet and fruity wine. It really goes great with cheese!
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?