Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I'm a big Barefoot Wine fan. This is a little sweet for my taste, but it's very tasty. Barefoot is not very expensive, and every one of their wines is tasty. The Moscato has lots of sweet, fruity notes to it.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Cleveland, Tx
This wine is very smooth and it has a little sweetness to it (that I like). Barefoot is always refreshing and nice to have after a day of working.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Love this wine. It is affordable and takes real good as well. My favorite flavor would be the red macascato
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Mulga, AL
Good flavor, inexpensive, available at grocery stores
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Long Branch, NJ
This is my go to wine. Love the taste and can't beat the price! I've been getting this wine for a long time now. Barefoot is an amazing brand and well worth the buy
Angela M.
Angela M.
Waterford , Mi
Love it! Won't leave home without it, delicious crisp sweet taste! By far one of the best moscatos I've ever had.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX
This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Macomb, MI
So I love wine. My husband wasn't so sure. I gave him some Barefoot Moscato to start him on his wine journey and he was hooked! Thanks, Barefoot!!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Barefoot Moscato has a sweet fruity taste that is delicious for those nights spent with your best friends. I like to use it in my sangria. Recently out on the market is Barefoot Pink Moscato. It is a tad fruitier than the green label but just as delcious!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Landenberg, PA
LOVE this wine. So sweet, not too dry and is very reasonably priced! Always a perfect go-to wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?