Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Carrie M.
Carrie M.

This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

In love with Barefoot moscato. It's cheap and so it doesn't make you feel too bad when you pick up at the liquor store after a long days of work.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Columbus, OH

This is my favorite when I'm low on cash. it tastes great, but has a low alcohol content.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH

Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Soddy Daisy, TN

My favorite wine! Perfect for spring and summer with a tangy, sweet taste. Pairs great with fruits and cheeses. Best wine for the price!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

This is always my go to wine. So yummy and so cheap! You'd never be able to tell by the taste. Me and my roommates love Barefoot!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA

I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami, Fl

Barefoot Moscato is super delicious! It's not one of these wines that are super hot going down. It's sweet! Which I absolutely love! And not to mention it's inexpensive! Definitely recommend!
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Corinth, MS

This Moscato is a great, inexpensive one! It taste like you paid a pretty penny for it. Definitely my go to moscato!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC

As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now