Add a Photo

Photos (61)
natalia k.
natalia k.
Plainville, CT

It is a good wine to have a one glass. Anything after that is just pure sugar. If you enjoy drinking really sweet drinks then this is the drink for you. If you're watching your sugar intake I would definitely stay away from this.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ

Moscato has always been a wine to go with for sweetness and light taste. This is not my favorite brand because it's a little too sweet (bordering on sickly) but works well for mixed drinks! A large bottle also doesn't break the bank/ cost a lot so works for entertaining a crowd.
Kaylie K.
Kaylie K.
N Ft Myers, FL

This wine very sweet! I mean, but that's a bit typical of the wine, it's a moscato. it's much better put in a punch, but if you like your wine sugary, go for a glass!
Breanna
Breanna
AUBURN, AL

Barefoot Moscato is one of the best "moscato" wine I have tasted! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tart!!! It is one of my all time FAV
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA

This wine is no doubt favorable & inexpensive. However, every time I drink it, I get a migraine. I've had to leave this brand of wine alone.
Joann n.
Joann n.
Garden grove , Ca

This wine is so sweet and delicious. It pairs great with fish, pork and chicken or just to drink alone. The price is great and can be found at Target.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Had it at a baby shower, it was good. Not to dry and paired well with the food. It was good, will defiantly be adding it to my list of buys.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX

A great wine to pick up at the grocery store when your shopping! It's reasonable priced and tastes pretty great!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Westbury, NY

It tastes very good. Definitely a great buy
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA

I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now