Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
estella g.
estella g.
If I'm have wine this is my favorite ! Sweet and sparkling ! Definitely a good wine to relax with after a hard stressful day !
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA
I love this wine its the perfect mixture of sweet and a lil small pinch of bitter. My favorite is the pink moscato.
Nicolle I.
Nicolle I.
North Aurora, IL
Favorite wine to drink. Sweet and crisp and so refreshing especially on a hot summer day to end the day just right with a glass of wine.
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Mc Kean, PA
I love this wine, its an absolute favorite. Very sweet and easy to drink. Very reasonably priced and easy to find. Would definitely recommend
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Paterson, NJ
This wine is my go to for every occasion. It's my absolute favorite. With friends, my honey and just sitting and watching a movie or TV!!
Kalin S.
Kalin S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love Barefoot Moscato. It's affordable, it's sweet, and it's tasty. I love having it on a summer evening enjoying the outdoors.
Julie B.
Julie B.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! My friends and I always use this as our go to wine for every event! The taste is great and the price is even better! Its hard to share this wine because it is soooo good!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
SHREWSBURY
I'm a HUGE fan of this wine. I recently found my love for mosacto and have since fallen in love with this particular brand. Not only is it one of the best Mosacto wines I've tried, but it is also very affordable!
Micha L.
Micha L.
Redlands, CA
Barefoot is one of those brands that you get a lot of bang for your buck..it's cheap and actually taste great. This wine won't leave your teeth tinted purple ladies, if you decide on a choice other the this Moscato. I started drinking this dessert wine and I'm now hooked to this brand. The Moscato is sweet and leaves you wanting more the one glass. Remember to serve it ice cold..it's amazing on a hot evening sitting on your back porch. Try it!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?