Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sally T.
Sally T.
Norfolk, VA
Back in the day when I didn't have a clue and drinking to get
drunk or look cool, this stuff would have been the bomb! Sweet & cheap all the makingsof a youthful fave. Not for me in adulthood, I'm afraid.
Angela E.
Angela E.
This is my go to wine! Never disappoints. Its a sweet, dessert wine. I was first introduced to this wine at olive garden a few years ago, and I have loved it since! I always have a bottle in my house :)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, Oh
I love a good moscato. It's a tinge sweeter than a riesling, but not too overly fruity. Barefoot is just cheap though. It's a little dryer than it should be, with some more earthy undertones, but if thats your forte, so be it! If you're wanting the sweet and crispness, this isn't really the brand for that.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Milligan College, TN
I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
Christina F.
Christina F.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love Barefoot Moscato even better is the Red Moscato ! mmmmm
Crissie M.
Crissie M.
Staten Island, NY
Not so many words other then amazing
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I'm a big Barefoot Wine fan. This is a little sweet for my taste, but it's very tasty. Barefoot is not very expensive, and every one of their wines is tasty. The Moscato has lots of sweet, fruity notes to it.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
South Euclid, OH
Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Love this wine. It is affordable and takes real good as well. My favorite flavor would be the red macascato
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Mulga, AL
Good flavor, inexpensive, available at grocery stores
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?