BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Irene C.
Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA
I am not one to like wine but i must say that barefoot moscato is at the top of list of wines that i would drink. it is super smooth and not overly sweet. i usually like to add fruit in it as well. i highly recommend it!!!
Meghan S.
Falls Church, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My all time 100% hands down favorite wine. Barefoot mascato is light and refreshing and in my opinion...great all year round! If you're not really into wine. Try moscato. It isn't harsh and it has a fruity fresh taste.
Yum!
Teresa L.
This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
amanda k.
Rome, GA
This is a very cheap/affordable moscato, but is great to use in recipes. When I'm cooking something which calls for wine, I normally go with a cheaper brand because you don't really notice the flavor after it's cooked.
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL
I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
I always enjoy Barefoot wine. i love their pricings and all the different flavors they have. The white moscato is definitely deliciously sweet. In fact, it is the only white wine I like.
Brittany O.
Kaneohe, HI
Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
If you are looking for a sweet sipping drink... This is it. It's perfect when you are looking for something on the sweeter side. This is a very light and crisp drink
Somaria C.
Renton, WA
I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Wine anyone?
Chelsea M.
Bethany, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!

back