BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN
I don't know much about wine, but I do know I like sweet wine.I had never had moscato before. This is the first brand that I tried. It is well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it!
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a sweet but delicious wine. My wife loves it and if you like Moscato this is one of the best. Any wine by Barefoot is wonderful.. it has never let me down.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Raleigh P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Not only is this wine super cheap, which is awesome as a college student, but it also tastes great. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Moscato is definitely a favorite.
Josh Y.
lexington
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When it comes to moscato, barefoot is the way to go! The taste is great, and the price doesn't do much damage in the wallet. Certainly our brand of choice when in the mood for moscato
Angela J.
Battle Creek, MI
I like this wine a lot, it's cheap and it's sweet. My two favorites! :) A good wine to make wine cocktails with, if your having food with this wine make sure to remember its sweetness.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is not a sweet wine. If you are looking for a sweet Moscato, then this should not be your first choice. Look at Jacob's Creek or Seven Daughter. Those will be right up your alley.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
S S.
I like Barefoot's moscato, but now I usually go with Gallo Family because that company sometimes sells their 1.5-liter bottles for $6.50 at Target. I haven't ever seen Barefoot do this.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Wine anyone?
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!