SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 7,997 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is an excellent Moscato for those on a budget and don't want to spend more than $10-15 on a bottle of wine. It is a very sweet and crisp tasting wine with nice citrus tones. Moscato is a great wine for outdoor summer get-togethers.
For a lower end wine, this moscato is so good!! Can't be a good moscato for under six dollars. It's a must try!!
I hate moscato, but I hate Barefoot moscato even more. It tastes like liquid sugar. Way too sweet. There are better brands out there. I prefer Barefoot pinot grigio.
This Moscato is a great, inexpensive one! It taste like you paid a pretty penny for it. Definitely my go to moscato!
This is extremely sweet so you better like your moscato. It's like the sophomore college girls' drink. Cheap price!
For the price, it's actually a really good wine. It's actually one of my favorites. Crisp, fresh and sweet.
Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
I am not an overall fan of moscato in general. It is too sweet of a wine for me. From the few brands that I have tried, this was ok. The price is cheap and it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst.
This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
I'm not a huge wine drinker but I definitely like this one. The flavor is mild and the price is great. I like this brand.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
What is the best food to pair this with?
What is a good pairing with this wine?
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos