BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Nidia C.
Jacksonville, FL
This wine is one of my favorites for me I think is the best wine and the only one I drink lol. Perfect for a romantic night with my husband. I love sweet wines, fruity and really cold. moscato is one of the best brands
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Tiffany S.
Pittsburg, CA
Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Clarissa M.
I love this wine. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I can't stand a bitter wine. Not only is it a sweet taste, it's also sweet on your pocket! Not expensive at all!
Linda M.
I don't drink much but when I do Barefoot Moscato #so feeling it ,is my goal to wine it's sweet yet # not too sweet. It refreshing to sip and enjoy a good book and relax.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
If you are looking for a sweet sipping drink... This is it. It's perfect when you are looking for something on the sweeter side. This is a very light and crisp drink
amanda k.
Rome, GA
This is a very cheap/affordable moscato, but is great to use in recipes. When I'm cooking something which calls for wine, I normally go with a cheaper brand because you don't really notice the flavor after it's cooked.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite wine. I love the fact that it's sweet, but it's not too sweet. It's just perfect. It goes perfect with dinner and dessert! Or by itself.
Victoria B.
I hate moscato, but I hate Barefoot moscato even more. It tastes like liquid sugar. Way too sweet. There are better brands out there. I prefer Barefoot pinot grigio.
lacy f.
I love Moscato. I try different brands as often as i can. I do like barefoot for the price. Although not my favorite, I will grab a couple bottles for ladies night :)
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?