BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Alexis D.
Shelton, CT
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and tasty. I often drink it as is, but sometimes when having guests over I mix it up with frozen fruit and a juice, and it's the perfect summer sangria!
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
I would have loved this Moscato, when I was at a house party in high school just trying to get as drunk as possible. Much too sweet for my taste. But if you like sweet, this is for you.
Josh Y.
lexington
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When it comes to moscato, barefoot is the way to go! The taste is great, and the price doesn't do much damage in the wallet. Certainly our brand of choice when in the mood for moscato
Amberley C.
I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
I always seem to gravitate to this wine, I love three just right sweetness, it's not dry at all and I never get a hang over, I only get one off I drink cheap wine
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is not a sweet wine. If you are looking for a sweet Moscato, then this should not be your first choice. Look at Jacob's Creek or Seven Daughter. Those will be right up your alley.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
glenda h.
decatur, al
My absolute favorite drink for just sit back with the girls night and feel like relaxing and enjoying some BFF time. Not too expensive , so its the perfect drink...
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?