BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
I would have loved this Moscato, when I was at a house party in high school just trying to get as drunk as possible. Much too sweet for my taste. But if you like sweet, this is for you.
Raleigh P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Not only is this wine super cheap, which is awesome as a college student, but it also tastes great. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Moscato is definitely a favorite.
Amberley C.
I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
Lindsey W.
Natchitoches, LA
If you like a sweeter wine, try an Italian Moscato. You won't ever purchase this again. I tried this by chance one evening and wasted my money on that purchase!
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Taylor F.
Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Angela J.
Battle Creek, MI
I like this wine a lot, it's cheap and it's sweet. My two favorites! :) A good wine to make wine cocktails with, if your having food with this wine make sure to remember its sweetness.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?