BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Erin B.
Auburn, WY
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite, easily accessible wines. If you like sweet, fruity wines, you will enjoy this one. Don't forget the bottle opener though! No screw top, thankfully!!
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Sharalie B.
This is my favorite drink to have sitting on the couch relaxing with a movie, after I've put my kids to bed! It's sweet enough to be a dessert and very refreshing too.
Teresa L.
This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This is my go-to wine! It is perfect for anyone "just getting used to the wine taste." My friends and I have this at all of our girls' nights! It's crisp and delicious!
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL
I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite wine. I love the fact that it's sweet, but it's not too sweet. It's just perfect. It goes perfect with dinner and dessert! Or by itself.
Ruth A.
Lynn, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
RED MOSCATO!! is by far my favorite I think I like it so much because it doesn't have too much o the dryness like most wines if I was aware it was wine id compare it to welches fruit juice
lacy f.
I love Moscato. I try different brands as often as i can. I do like barefoot for the price. Although not my favorite, I will grab a couple bottles for ladies night :)
Caitlin L.
Bloomsburg, PA
Delish, light crisp flavors !! love to have with light dinner or as a casual drink to relax, comes in many different flavors & varieties to make everyone happy!!
Priced very well and shouldn't be treated as a "cheep wine"
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?

back